PDA

View Full Version : Incorect File size?!

mortalspaz
Aug 19, 2009, 09:59 PM
I have a problem.
Probably it's with JCS or with the tileset itself.

Crazy Rabbit asked me if i wanted to make an example level with the tileset he just sent me. I acepted gladly.

But when i wanted to start making his level, i clicked on the tileset's name in JCS and it sais"Could not load C:\jj2 directory (not real name)\The Secret Files\CRGrasslands.j2t
File size incorrect.

And instead of loading the set, it's name appears but there are no tiles... Like no set was selected.
I told him that but he still dosen't have an answer for me.

Thanks

EvilMike
Aug 19, 2009, 11:59 PM
This sounds to me like the tileset file is corrputed. If none of your other tilesets are having this problem, then you should tell Crazy Rabbit to recompile it and send it to you again.

Kenny
Aug 20, 2009, 03:24 AM
Or just redownload. What site did you get it?

mortalspaz
Aug 20, 2009, 06:43 AM
He uploaded it on mediafire...
I think i found the problem... He told me that his JCS version works on 1.23.
Now i recommended him a 1.23 to TSF j2t converter...
Hope it works :D

Violet CLM
Aug 20, 2009, 07:53 AM
Or just redownload. What site did you get it?
Crazy Rabbit made a tileset and wanted an example level for it. It's not from a site.

anyway, I suspect you mean TSF to 1.23? The TSF JCS can read tilesets created for 1.23, but not vice versa.

mortalspaz
Aug 20, 2009, 12:00 PM
I have 1.24 on my PC... He told me his is 1.23. Than why can't jcs read it.
I think Mike is right. Maybe it is corrupted.
Maybe there were to few tiles? I don't know.
Certain is that the name appears.. no tiles and if you want to use the set on a level which has another. The map won't change.
I mean: Even if the tileset is changed the map stays like no change was made.

Troglobite
Aug 20, 2009, 07:54 PM
I've had the exact same error before (with JCS 1.23). The problem is almost certainly with the tileset, and using JCS 1.24 should make no difference. Just redownload or get Crazy Rabbit to send you a new copy.