PDA

View Full Version : 2nd preview

snzspeed
Jan 29, 2010, 02:58 AM
url:

CrimiClown
Jan 30, 2010, 02:28 AM
Not gonna 'preview' this. I'll wait for the full pack, lengthy review guaranteed.

Troglobite
Jan 30, 2010, 11:48 AM
Does the sucker tube by any chance have a "wait" set? I know if you warp, then fall into a tube with a wait without touching the ground first, you'll end up waiting forever in the tube.

snzspeed
Jan 30, 2010, 11:58 AM
Does the sucker tube by any chance have a "wait" set? I know if you warp, then fall into a tube with a wait without touching the ground first, you'll end up waiting forever in the tube.

I think the one where you land from warp target doesnt, but ill have to check.

edit: the download link will be up 3 more days. after that, ill take it down. :P

PurpleJazz
Jan 30, 2010, 11:47 PM
What you have so far is really incredible, especially in the visual department. The levels, while fairly short, have just enough action and a good amount of non-linearity to keep them from ever becoming boring. What should really be your focus if you want to get a streak of 10s like you keep wishing for, should be having a wide range of different environments, yet having them all connect together strongly through a story line, instead of them being only loosely connected, like the epic levels for example.

Maybe some epic boss arenas would be awesome too. ;0