PDA

View Full Version : Betatesters needed

snzspeed
Feb 13, 2010, 08:01 AM
gonna release all my unreleased stuff soon and im looking for testers. dont want to make any more stuff because no one in here accepts my efforts or what i do.

so anyone interested?

Stijn
Feb 13, 2010, 08:15 AM
dont want to make any more stuff because no one in here accepts my efforts or what i do.
What makes you think that?

Sacrush
Feb 13, 2010, 08:47 AM
Why are you complaining. Your one of the most accepted creators in here and gets mentioned A LOT. It's the reason why I stopped making levels though. :(

snzspeed
Feb 13, 2010, 08:47 AM
there are people who probably saw something in my work. then there are the people who try to bring it down just because they have something against or dont like me. today it finally got the best of me, really.

Also, no one is gonna play them anyway. i would be better off as a abstract painter then continue JCSing for this game.

Sacrush
Feb 13, 2010, 08:52 AM
WOW, I never thought we are feeling the same way about life. Looks like we look more alike then we thought. As for your levels, they are really good and creative. No matter how good your levels are there will always be people who don't like them or are just haters, just ignore them.

And if there are people complaining about your levels ask them for some valid points, most of the time they don't have any.

Edit: looks like you edited your post, but you know what I mean with my first sentence.

snzspeed
Feb 13, 2010, 11:50 AM
well that is correct..

FireSworD
Feb 13, 2010, 06:02 PM
To be completely honest I think you're overreacting. It's very hard to know if you're being appriciated, and let me state that you've made the same assumption in the past when people actually appriciated you and even reacted to one of your defections.

You are right that it's probably harder than it should be to gain acknowledgement for your work, as it is for most people. Unless you happen to be new and submit something crappy to j2o and get 15 reviews :D

Lithium
Feb 13, 2010, 11:32 PM
gonna release all my unreleased stuff soon and im looking for testers. dont want to make any more stuff because no one in here accepts my efforts or what i do.

so anyone interested?

I am interested...but why do you think we do not appreciate your efforts? At least I do.

snzspeed
Feb 14, 2010, 10:06 AM
most people who dont appreciate me arent that active though. altough i wonder if they have some sort of snooze-upload-appereance alert that they always appear to try and bring me down..

DodgeS
Feb 14, 2010, 10:11 AM
Well, someone rated my set 7.4 few seconds after upload, but i didn't cry... so much :D

Stijn
Feb 14, 2010, 10:53 AM
But you got 8+ for all your recent uploads with multiple reviews for each, how is that "no appreciation"? It's more than most uploads get.

snzspeed
Feb 14, 2010, 02:00 PM
well, i am happy for multiple reviews and +8 ratings. i guess i am overreacting to things once again. anyways, i still think that appreciation cant be seen from reviews..

Superjazz
Feb 15, 2010, 08:38 AM
If you think you require a dozen reviews within the first 2 days after your upload moment to gain enough appreciation, you are wrong. Currently there just seems to be a calm season on the JJ2-Scene. JDC is off, no active tournaments are running, and there's not even an official level creation contest to keep people at least a bit active. Also there are exams and courses that will keep people busy enough from reviewing stuff. I guess you can just go on with your work and wait till Bash 12, then you will notice how much your work is appreciated again.

I highly suggest not to delete your uploads at least.

snzspeed
Feb 16, 2010, 12:40 AM
What I was talking about SJ, was the fact, that there's often like 7-8 reviews with good ratings, but when this happens to me, there's suddenly 1 bad rating. and after that, people will just try to bring me down one by one. i dont know why this effect always happens to me, or stuff where ive been involved though..

FawFul
Feb 16, 2010, 01:25 PM
What I was talking about SJ, was the fact, that there's often like 7-8 reviews with good ratings, but when this happens to me, there's suddenly 1 bad rating. and after that, people will just try to bring me down one by one. i dont know why this effect always happens to me, or stuff where ive been involved though..

in fact it happens to everyone since there is always some (-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-) or badass that is jealous either don't like your self-made stuff.