PDA

View Full Version : J2O Problem

Obi1mcd
Feb 21, 2010, 01:50 AM
I've been having trouble with j2o every now and then. I'll get to the page, and upon clicking the downloads link it gives me 'Invalid download ID' or something close to that. Anyway, if it's on my end or if you already know, then never mind.

Stijn
Feb 21, 2010, 02:27 AM
That basically means the download you tried to view doesn't exist anymore. It could be that it was deleted between the moment you viewed the downloads list and the moment you tried to view the download. I can't really say what the cause would be I'm afraid. It would be helpful if you posted a few links to pages where this happens.

cooba
Feb 21, 2010, 03:11 AM
He meant that he gets the error when loading the downloads frontpage. Happens to me too, randomly.

Taiwan_Jazz
Mar 29, 2011, 06:19 AM
I cannot login at main site. It says "Invalid username/password combination!" What happened?

Obi1mcd
Mar 29, 2011, 08:58 AM
It means you have the wrong password, I believe.

Stijn
Mar 29, 2011, 10:15 AM
Uh, yeah, I believe that's unrelated... try requesting a new password if you can't seem to get it right.

Taiwan_Jazz
Mar 30, 2011, 02:09 AM
Uh, yeah, I believe that's unrelated... try requesting a new password if you can't seem to get it right.

I didn't get the comfimation email from J2O. The mail didn't show on my spam mailbox, either.

Obi1mcd
Mar 30, 2011, 11:01 AM
Are you sure you put the right email address in then?

Taiwan_Jazz
Mar 31, 2011, 04:39 AM
Are you sure you put the right email address in then?

Yes, I'm sure. I double check it. Please help, Thank you.

Obi1mcd
Mar 31, 2011, 05:34 AM
Well... If you put the right email in, then you should have received the confirmation email almost immediately after. Unless it's an actual bug on j2o, then I'd better let Stijn do the talking.

Grovespaz!
Mar 31, 2011, 07:55 AM
I didn't get the comfimation email from J2O. The mail didn't show on my spam mailbox, either.

I can confirm this. I PM'ed Stijn to get my account activated (thanks!). Similarly forgotten password requests and other mail from the site doesn't seem to come through either.

Taiwan_Jazz
Apr 2, 2011, 12:53 AM

Stijn, Can you activate my account, Please?

Obi1mcd
Sep 3, 2011, 09:04 AM
I cleared the cookies in my browser a while back, and I tried to set the downloads list to show the number of reviews. However, clicking 'Customize downloads list' gave me this:

Fatal error: Class 'Constants' not found in /home/jazzonli/public_html/J2Ov2/includes/class.PclZip.php on line 66

Anubis
Sep 5, 2011, 01:21 PM
I can't comment on pictures in the picture section.

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'inc.pictures.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jazzonli/public_html/J2Ov2/pictures/submitComment.php on line 5
1 PHP Errors in 1 files:

Show E_NOTICE errors
1 in /home/jazzonli/public_html/J2Ov2/pictures/submitComment.php
E_WARNING require_once(inc.pictures.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
/home/jazzonli/public_html/J2Ov2/pictures/submitComment.php (line 5)
If the problem persists, please contact an administrator.

Stijn
Sep 10, 2011, 03:45 AM
Stijn, Can you activate my account, Please?
Seems activated already to me. What kind of trouble are you having exactly?

Violet CLM
Sep 10, 2011, 05:57 AM
(It is possible that Taiwan_Jazz's problem was resolved sometime in the last five months.)

Stijn
Sep 10, 2011, 06:07 AM
Oh haha, didn't even check the timestamp.

Obi1mcd
Sep 10, 2011, 06:19 AM
So, uh, how about the two more recent issues?

Stijn
Sep 10, 2011, 06:20 AM
Both have been fixed.

Obi1mcd
Sep 10, 2011, 06:42 AM
Great, thanks.

FawFul
Sep 17, 2011, 08:06 AM
This thread is maybe the place to ask..

Why has J2O's main page been down for over a month?

Obi1mcd
Sep 17, 2011, 09:24 AM
Pardon? For me, j2o's front page is working perfectly.

Stijn
Sep 17, 2011, 09:31 AM
"down" in what sense?

FawFul
Sep 17, 2011, 02:23 PM
the following way,

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/3863/j2oproblem.png

Stijn
Sep 17, 2011, 04:51 PM
That's strange. I can't find what exactly would be causing that but I'm positive that after a rewrite of that particular bit of code stuff should be working again.

Please report problems like this immediately if they don't go away after a day or so, they usually don't fix themselves.

Troglobite
Sep 17, 2011, 07:08 PM
That's strange. I can't find what exactly would be causing that but I'm positive that after a rewrite of that particular bit of code stuff should be working again.

Please report problems like this immediately if they don't go away after a day or so, they usually don't fix themselves.

I believe I had reported it here: http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showpost.php?p=469682&postcount=31

I figured you were already working on it. It's all better now.

Stijn
Sep 18, 2011, 04:24 AM
Feel free to keep pestering me about it if I haven't fixed such big errors within a few days after you reporting them. I can't check J2O as much as I used to, so it happens that I just miss reports like that or forget about them.

FawFul
Sep 18, 2011, 05:42 AM
Feel free to keep pestering me about it if I haven't fixed such big errors within a few days after you reporting them. I can't check J2O as much as I used to, so it happens that I just miss reports like that or forget about them.

I've mentioned things about j2o earlier in the past, I thought that being a bit more patient this time would be respectfull. however this took very long after a while..

Anyway, the frontpage is working for me again so good job :).