PDA

View Full Version : Mp3 to any format Jazz 2 knows?

Danielzxzx
Aug 9, 2010, 05:21 PM
I have some mp3 music that I want to convert to any types of music format that Jazz 2 knows but I don't know how. How do you do it?

Stijn
Aug 9, 2010, 05:23 PM
Basically, you can't.

<a href="/jj2+/">JJ2+</a> however supports MP3 files, so you can just use the original music.

Danielzxzx
Aug 9, 2010, 05:27 PM
I wish JJ2+ would work but I have 1.24 LK Avalon and it does not support it. Anyway I could get Jazz 2 1.24 that has all the episodes that LK Avalon but supports JJ2+?

Dermo
Aug 9, 2010, 05:31 PM
EBay...

Violet CLM
Aug 9, 2010, 06:23 PM
Which mp3(s) do you want to convert, anyway?

Danielzxzx
Aug 9, 2010, 06:53 PM
some mp3s from other games don't know which ones. I want them as music for some of my levels.

Dermo
Aug 9, 2010, 07:28 PM
check your PM's

Danielzxzx
Aug 9, 2010, 07:37 PM
Ok, never mind I found it already. I special one that is already plus. I thought that is was not the latest version of plus so I got plus and did it again but it gave me errors about the resolution so I guess I can only play it with the special one that is already plus but now mp3 works. I just have a question, is this the latest version of plus?

Beta (Build 2009-07-28)

Obi1mcd
Aug 9, 2010, 08:41 PM
No, the latest version is June 30 2010.

Danielzxzx
Aug 10, 2010, 03:03 AM
Oh well, that version has problems loading so I guess I wpn't b able to get that version but stay with the version I have.

FawFul
Aug 10, 2010, 04:06 AM
Remember you need to patch your original jj2 instead of the one you patched already. The new plus patches like the latest version don't allow you to upgrade a patched old plus with a new patch overwriting it. No, you need to patch your original jj2 again.

cooba
Aug 10, 2010, 04:17 AM
The new plus patches like the latest version don't allow you to upgrade a patched old plus with a new patch overwriting it.Wrong. The June 30th update does not require that.Oh well, that version has problems loading so I guess I wpn't b able to get that version but stay with the version I have.What sort of "problems loading"?

FawFul
Aug 10, 2010, 04:58 AM
Wrong. The June 30th update does not require that.What sort of "problems loading"?

Okay, then you are probably right. i thought he did it for all upcoming versions.

plunK
Aug 10, 2010, 06:43 AM
some mp3s from other games don't know which ones. I want them as music for some of my levels.

If youd rather have a jazz format than run mp3's through plus, convert it to a .wav using something like audacity, then make it a sample in OpenMPT, and play the song file followed by several blank charts (default settings works out to exactly 7 seconds i believe) This is good for making them, only they are usually much larger and cause memory overflows in non plus or non memory patched versions. Either way its kinda inconvienieced a bit

Okay, then you are probably right. i thought he did it for all upcoming versions. Wrong. The June 30th update does not require
that.

I though he had mentioned somewhere that he was doing that so that in later versions it could autoupdate itself, i'l see if i can find that post

Danielzxzx
Aug 10, 2010, 08:17 AM
Problem loading with the latest JJ+ is it is saying something about not being able to load the resolution I have in the options so I have to stick the other version that was already patched in the download. At least mp3 works now and that is all I really so I don't really need the latest version of plus.

Violet CLM
Aug 10, 2010, 10:41 AM
http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showpost.php?p=459375&postcount=1775

FawFul
Aug 10, 2010, 11:13 AM
Problem loading with the latest JJ+ is it is saying something about not being able to load the resolution I have in the options so I have to stick the other version that was already patched in the download. At least mp3 works now and that is all I really so I don't really need the latest version of plus.

If it crashes on resolution when you start up the game, try loading a random level in JCS and Save & run that. from there you can open the game and edit the resolution windowed or back in the menu. Always works. I am not sure though why and when the error appears though.

Danielzxzx
Aug 10, 2010, 03:34 PM
Ok, I can try that.