PDA

View Full Version : JCF bug

Obi1mcd
Nov 30, 2010, 11:24 PM
When I look at some of the threads, it will list the last post as one by a spambot. After looking at the thread, the post has been deleted. However, going back to the index after viewing the thread doesn't change the thread from 'unread'. Is anybody else having this problem? It may be my browser, but I doubt it.

Seren
Nov 30, 2010, 11:42 PM
Yes, happened to me too, double-click the icon next to a subforum to mark it as read.

Obi1mcd
Dec 1, 2010, 12:32 AM
Yeah, it's easy enough to mark it as read, but I thought I might as well mention it. After all, it's not supposed to work like that.

Seren
Dec 1, 2010, 12:45 AM
Well, they got deleted in an untypical way, there's no message about deletion left. Perhaps a good idea to info admins indeed, it was quite annoying when it happened.

Lithium
Dec 1, 2010, 04:43 AM
It happens to me too. Pretty annoying if you ask me...

Stijn
Dec 1, 2010, 05:16 AM
Blame the spambots. I'll fix it when I get home.

Toni
Dec 2, 2010, 08:45 AM
happened to me, too.

Blame the spambots. Another one in "What are you listening to right now" thread

Jgke
Dec 2, 2010, 09:34 AM
We need a 'report' button for posts. If a certain post gets too much 'reports', it will get deleted. If an (new) account gets too much reports, the account gets banned.
E: Hmm what's that next to the reputation button

Stijn
Dec 2, 2010, 10:41 AM
That's not really needed, we catch pretty much any spam post eventually. What <em>would</em> help us is not replying to spam posts; else we have to delete those replies as well, or the thread suddenly doesn't make sense anymore.

There is a report button, by the way: http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/images/buttons/report.gif