PDA

View Full Version : Abandon the Hybrids branch for good on jazz2

-<>Mikey<>-
Sep 22, 2001, 06:37 PM
Im sick of keeping this pathetic clan open on this dead end game, considering that the clan had the highest amount of prosperty that I could get off of it, but im working on the Warcraft2 and SC(and the dying diablo) versions. So the hybrids are gone, we can't get members, and don't want to get anyone off of this game either, everyone is commited to hating me(figures, its deserved)but whatever, its gone, so any questions, message me, and hopefully I'll answear in like a week or month(whenever I can get back onto this forum)

VeggieMan
Sep 22, 2001, 09:36 PM
Later Hybirds.

BæÅüMàÑ
Sep 23, 2001, 06:03 AM
Tis sad to see the Hybrids leave (again), may they fair better on other games...

Ax Man
Sep 23, 2001, 06:07 AM
actually...please don't kill the hybrids on JJ2 i may be one of the newest/oldest join/re-join people. If you kill the hybrids i will just revive it. You are a great leader for the hybrids and it would slowly wither without you. You know this is just so typical. I've watched mostly every great clan and person in JJ2 leave in either anger or with the comment "it's just to much, to watch you fight." And i must say that i am saying both. Those of you who knew me know that i am extremley caring for this game and would never leave but i must say this game has pushed me to my last straws. I've watched this game go from peacefull and prosperous times to times of war and bickerous and pointless fighting. Now it is just an empty void as we find what to do next. I have painfully watched as clan after clan and friend after friend has left JJ2 and all i could say was a choked up "goodbye" Well the closing of this clan (no offense bliz) closed my decesion. The Hybrids and thier member loyalty was the only thing keeping me on JJ2. But with it gone i guess i have nothing left there. There have been many good things over jj2 i will never forget such as: Bash 2,3, Mystic Legends, A$, GpW, CC, Tec, CTU, GoC, Tournaments and all other jazzy things i was honored to wash my hands in. Now for the mediocre list of friends i made and lost/still have:

1) Tobias

2) Rachel

3) Icewing

4) Alberto

5) Brian

6) Coppertop

7) PinkDaizy

8) Hip Chick

9) klrTomato

10) Mr. Magoo

11) Goldbones

12) [GpW] Shadow

13) Maximum Power

14) Ciosis

And now for the list of people who were more than friends. They were like my brothers and sisters and they will never EVER be forgotten......

1)Dreama

2)Shorty

3)Slayer

4)Rumbo Rabbit

5)Tobias

6)Alberto

7)klrTomato

8)Ryu

9)Derby

10)Bobby

11)Freelance 57

12)iCeD

13)Tyffie

14)Craccoboy CC and CC/CTU

15)[GpW] Lamer

16)Blizzard*/Sephiroth

17)SteelTalon

18)FoD

19) Wild Angel

20) Black Sheep

21)Ducky

22)[GpW] Shadow

I'm sorry if i forgot anyone if i did i will add it to this list later or whenever i can find time to get on this MB. Now i must go, although if you check the war tavern i will be finishing Through the Gate and my own personal story on how i met all of you....I hope you can find it all in your hearts to wish our friend here a heartfelt goodbye, because i know i will, ...........I think ';m gonna cry but i can say this to you bliz. I can also say that i am sure you effected everyone in the above list as well as me. You were a great guy although not many bothered to look. Goodbye and may life offer you all the best don't get caught up on all of life's pitfalls enjoy youth and talk to me often. I hope all of you can say the same to me as i also announce my absence from JJ2. I can no longer take it. I may appear on an occasional basis but that is all. As i stated above the hybrids and friends were the only things keeping me here. I am now taking my leave of absence. Oh *** i am crying. I guess you can see how much heart went into both JJ2 and this letter......

Remembering you all Bliz,

~Ax Man~

Ducky
Sep 23, 2001, 06:12 AM
If you....if you destroy it Blizzo old chap, I'll ...I'll JOIN it!!!!!!

Blast.

`Ducky

CraccoBoy
Sep 23, 2001, 06:15 AM
Ax Man, Bliz, I won't forget any of you, but I'm sure I'm going to miss the hybrids, just as I miss all the other friends and clans who have passed away.

Ax Man
Sep 23, 2001, 09:18 AM
I must say i forgot someone extremley important: Black Ninja my friend

BunnyBash
Sep 23, 2001, 12:40 PM
Welp everything has its end

Peace out blizzard.

Good Times of 98 http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Black Ninja
Sep 23, 2001, 08:03 PM
Ax Man was a good buddy.

let me tell ya about ax man...

he didnt ask for a whole lot. He never wanted any of my trainers! I don't know if i would have given them, but it's beside the point ;p

he was an all-around cool guy!

byedios, Ax Man. May you rock some other game i have. ;p

URJazzCC
Sep 23, 2001, 08:04 PM
It's sad to see Hybrids, Blizzard, and Ax Man (AKA The follower) leave http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif I really wish you could all stay...I liked Blizzard and Ax Man...And Hybrids weren't bad (I never knew it very well)

So....Good Bye http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Lamer
Sep 24, 2001, 03:28 AM
Ax Man came up (and continues to do so) with a lot of cool ideas... I'm very sad to read this.