PDA

View Full Version : Extinct?

Redboy
Sep 22, 2001, 09:51 PM
Hey guys,do you think Jazz 2 is not that popular anymore?I was reading one of PC gamers Archive,and they gave the rating for Jazz2:TSF 12%

Cruel,eh?

Jazz 2 rocks!

Wazz Wackrabbit
Sep 23, 2001, 01:04 AM
Yeah. Very cruel

St00pid browser.

I had to set my security Low

to be able to login. Whew.

MaGoo
Sep 23, 2001, 03:29 AM
Well, at least they mentioned Jazz2. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

JanusJackrabbit
Sep 23, 2001, 02:30 PM
hello people it was TSF! not the actual jazz2 that's why it had a low rating.

EvilMike
Sep 23, 2001, 04:11 PM
I agree with that rating. TSF is too short, and only includes a new character and some tilesets for you to use. Is it really worth your money?

Tubz
Sep 23, 2001, 05:47 PM
Um, great rating!http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Why, you ask? Well because that's what stupid Project 2 oh whoops Project 3, oh who cares if it's even Project 4 did on purpose. The jerks didn't even release the game in America. What morons would release Jazz1 and Jazz2, plus HH: 94,95, and 98 all in America. But wouldn't release TSF in America. Only really big idiots! Exactly, the people at Project 3 are a bunch of Befumes.

Tubz
Sep 23, 2001, 05:50 PM
Why would I care to pay some Shipping and Handeling crap fee. Just to buy a game, I never bought anything from the Internet and I promise probably to never ever but anything from the Internet. I really don't care anymore, if the happy P3 won't release TSF in America because of their utter LAZINESS, well cluck them. It's been translated to English anyway!!!!

Concluding, don't pay S&H crap, but it from the store you save money! And you don't run any risk of getting ripped off. Buying from the Internet is probably a scam.

"Helping people, and donating to charities are one of the greatest joys in life"

~PidgeotPK

Derby: Content edit.

Kaz
Sep 23, 2001, 08:02 PM
It's not suprising...

I'm sorry, but jazz2 got a good rating becuase it actually had effort put into it, but a person would source code could have done TSF.

Ice M A N
Sep 24, 2001, 02:48 AM
Buying from the internet tends to not be a scam. A bunch of the "oldies" (There's really no better term for it in this case :P) bought the game online before it came out in stores. And I'm sure there are lots and lots of other examples as well.

And besides, project2 only had the rights for Europe, afaik. Godgames had the rights for Jazz in America, and they probably didn't want to take it on because they lost money on Jazz2.

ShadowGPW
Sep 24, 2001, 05:36 AM
GOD is a big fat lair they lost more money on other games.. so there are dead, example.

MaxPane to much delayed so they lost a lot of money.. time is money :P

Batty Buddy
Sep 24, 2001, 10:39 AM
Que Passa!!!!

I don't care, and neither should you. As far as I'm conserned Jazz is one of the all time video game greats- right next to Aero the Acrobat, Legend of Zelda, Earthworm Jim, and Conker's Bad Fur Day. Just keep in mind- If you like it, it don't matter what anyone else says.

Captain Crunch
Sep 27, 2001, 10:28 AM
i don't...like TSF that much. lori doesn't look at all like Jazz and Spaz, but like a cheap stick-in. her art isn't like theirs, either, and that breaks the mold.

i like Nick's art better...