PDA

View Full Version : need betatesters :~)

Blackraptor
May 31, 2011, 09:13 PM
Sup mah niggaz?

Coming around the forums (long time no see :P) to say that I've got a JJ1 pack lying around (READ *JJ1*) that's almost complete and needs some testing done. I dropped a line on it earlier in this thread (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showpost.php?p=468648&postcount=3715), so check it out if you want details (and screenshots!) on it. It's got custom graphics, sprites, and a lot of imported stuff which is why I know I probably screwed up somewhere and need to give it a good looking over before putting it up :)

I only have 3 requirements I'm really looking for in a tester, and they are 1) You need to own the full 9 episode version of the game 2) Literacy/english speaking skills and 3) be a member of the community/have a way I can get a hold of you. Two of those can be met by simply replying to this post. Of course, if you have experience in working with JJ1/are familiar with level design in general that's a big plus. This pack might be pretty hard for newbies.

So, it would be pretty cool if anyone's interested. I'm looking for maybe about 3 people max, feel free to leave a reply or get at me through other means like msn dont leave me hanging guys :(

WhiteBlaster
Jun 2, 2011, 07:38 AM
At last! I'm interested, what's the deadline?

Blackraptor
Jun 3, 2011, 11:22 AM
Not really in any rush, but I'd say by the end of June although it shouldn't take nearly as long. Not sure I'll have time after then and i'd rather get this done sooner before I forget about it :P

I need your email if you want me to send it, or I can upload it and send you a link through PM. Whichever you prefer :)

WhiteBlaster
Jun 4, 2011, 06:35 AM
I think it's more convenient if you upload it, so that it's easier for anyone else to join.

Blackraptor
Jun 4, 2011, 12:42 PM
beta version of the pack now uploaded with links sent out :)

if anyone else is interested just drop me a line here or through PMs. Beta phase will probably last for the next few weeks

KRSplat
Jun 5, 2011, 06:31 AM
I definitely would have time to (attempt) to play through and give back anything important I think of.

Blackraptor
Jun 5, 2011, 01:41 PM
sounds good, check your inbox for a link :)

Violet CLM
Jun 7, 2011, 11:40 AM
I'll have time to look this over come the 18th; remind me then if you're still wanting people.

WhiteBlaster
Jun 8, 2011, 05:16 AM
Found and downloaded. I'll start working on it ASAP.

Blackraptor
Jun 8, 2011, 08:31 PM
kay just PM me your feedback (that goes for everybody) so i can have it all in one place thanks

btw just noticed your sig \m/ behemoth \m/