PDA

View Full Version : Announcing a new SP episode...

FOX292
Aug 17, 2011, 04:53 PM
I'm working on a single player episode now and I have an idea for a story that (as I think so) you'll not see in every JJ2 SP episodes....

The story is about someone called Jaden lives in the "Perfect Wonderland" - A planet called "Illintia"(don't ask about the name). One day, dark forces came from the "dark side" of Illintia, invade Illintia and began a deadly war left the planet in ruins. Jaden have a mission: to inflirtate the dark side of the world, fight the evil forces caused this(leaded by evil spirit called Kairan) and bring back the balance between light and darkness.

I finished 2 lvls from about 10+ lvls. Both are over 50KB of size(!)

This episode inspires some other ones like: Dreamscape by Blackraptor(levels design), Evil Clones by destroy(some ideas), Devan's Resurrection(Gameplay elements and final bossfight)

So... anyone want to say something? improvements? ideas?

Sean
Aug 17, 2011, 06:34 PM
Not surprising, given the information I've seen so many times in your signature.

I can't give out any ideas unless I get to see the levels already made, then I get ideas on improvements.

FOX292
Aug 18, 2011, 07:34 AM
Ah, about "Hell On Earth"... I'm cancelled this project. However, 2 lvls I made originally for Hell On Earth will be included in the new episode.

About the lvls - I'm not at home right now, I'll send you 2 files later. (You need TSF and JJ2+)

You can have opinions 'bout the story, meanwhile.

Sean
Aug 18, 2011, 05:17 PM
It's a bit like a fantasy movie :p It's kind of a normal plot.