PDA

View Full Version : Cannot recover password...

FOX292
Aug 18, 2011, 03:25 PM
I forgot the password of my new user FOX292 on J2O site,
(I opened this user cuz I failed to recovered my password my very old user, FOX282 - someone hacked my email)

and when I fill up the recovery form I get this error

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/jazz2onl/php/Mail.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/jazzonli/public_html/J2Ov2/includes/inc.misc.php on line 517

Why?

I tried both on FOX292 and 282 users...

Any admin can recover the password of ANY of my both users on J2O?

Obi1mcd
Aug 18, 2011, 11:02 PM
This would probably get a faster response if it were in the Site and Forum Rules, Questions, and Feedback section.

Stijn
Aug 19, 2011, 02:14 AM
Not really, I read it either way. I'll get to it when I have time.

Stijn
Aug 22, 2011, 09:49 AM
Should be fixed now, check http://www.jazz2online.com/user/forgotPassword/ - sorry for taking so long, but I've been kind of busy.

Let me know if there's still any problems.

Seren
Aug 23, 2011, 07:24 AM
For few weeks already I have serious problems with logging in to J2O. Sometimes everything's alright, but usually it only says "you are now logged in" and then stays just as it was. I'm using a different PC than usually (though before I had the same problem using a phone), so for the first while I considered it some kind of unability of storing cookies, but it can't be that or I couldn't log in to JCF.

Stijn
Aug 23, 2011, 08:19 AM
Does it happen on certain pages?

Have you tried clearing all J2O cookies and logging in again?

Seren
Aug 25, 2011, 08:17 AM
Hm, I see I made a mistake. That's what I usually suddenly realize right after asking for help. I suppose JCF, in contrast to J2O, doesn't actually use cookies for logging in and out. I'm not sure why I was unable to log in with my phone, which I'm almost sure can store cookies, but the privacy settings of the browser on the PC make it impossible to store them (it's not mine, so I didn't know that and I won't change it to check if I'm right - but I have to be right). I wonder why does J2O need cookies to stay logged in, but I expect there's no serious reason to change it. Sorry for the false alarm.

Superjazz
Aug 27, 2011, 06:13 AM
Can't log in either, by the way.

cooba
Aug 27, 2011, 06:15 AM
Not me, either.

Stijn
Aug 29, 2011, 10:23 AM
Sorry, been busy. I don't have the problem myself for some reason, so it's hard to find out what's wrong. I changed a few things around, does it work now?

cooba
Aug 29, 2011, 10:58 AM
Looks like it worked, thanks!