PDA

View Full Version : JJM News: Sfaizst is rewriting JJM.

MrAlextov
Apr 22, 2012, 03:27 AM
Hello! Today i had a PM from Sfaizst where writes that:
Hello,
I'm currently rewriting JJM completly but as dll like plus is... this will take a while at the moment I just finished the most importand thigs to run The Server with this dll...

Best greetings
Sfaizst

That is the message, i do not know more information.

Jgke
Apr 22, 2012, 04:51 AM
Gee, I wonder why he sent that as a PM and not as a forum post.

MrAlextov
Apr 22, 2012, 05:51 AM
Gee, I wonder why he sent that as a PM and not as a forum post.

I don't know, but i had asked him when JJM returns and PM mes.

Sfaizst
Apr 22, 2012, 12:30 PM
Because it's too early to say that it will come in the next time...

I'm currently reimplementing JJmScript in the dll but i have a lot new and nasty bugs in there (today i got around 90% of the script engine working, thats quite good, but not as good as it was in the old version (all functions around crt are still not working))...

I need to study a lot in Msdn too (trying other functions to get the same results as I had with the remote functions,...) and of course i have to do a lot more work with asm too (which i dont understand very well)...
So at the moment this project is mainly to lern how everything is working...

The ToDo list get's bigger every day...

My goals are:
- AntiCheating implementation (looking at Artems tool, have finished nothing atm, have just some ideas floating around in my head...)
- Better implementation of the PM system
- Implementing the JJmScript and make it possible to run more scripts at once + a main script that can run all the time (+ possible when i get good enough adding the posibility to download the script automaticly from the server hoster)
- Music Engine / Sounds (still dont know how i will implement something like this agian... don't know if its really needed, but it gave JJm it's name in the beginning)
- Adding the weapon change system and the piority system to the dll as it was in the last JJm Versions (it was hidden in the Action Center)
- The autoteamchat and all these chat things...
- Hmm, and a lot more things... (possible you have some ideas)

I dont know what points I can finish in the next 2 months but i will work on all these for sure...

Already finished:
- ChatBot
- JJm Admin Control Panel is fully supported (sending (plus)-commands from webbrowser, list palyers,....)

So I think there wont be a release candidate the next 2 months...

MrAlextov
Apr 23, 2012, 04:19 AM
Good news ;)

Grytolle
Apr 26, 2012, 05:54 AM
Ninja has promised to send Sfaiszt the code for his serverside /cstop too!

(Feel free to implement my old mouse support. Afaik it's imperfect but quite bugfree and stable, and you have the source code in that .zip I sent you with the old JJM-dll)

Something that would render GMR obsolete would be nice too!

the command for always running that was in my original 1.23+ is missing in JJ2+ for some reason

Slaz
Apr 26, 2012, 09:05 AM
the command for always running that was in my original 1.23+ is missing in JJ2+ for some reason

Isn't that the checkbox under 'Plus Settings' in the window menu bar which plus added? Or do you mean that a text command was in 1.23+ back then? :rolleyes:

Grytolle
Apr 26, 2012, 11:02 AM
Isn't that the checkbox under 'Plus Settings' in the window menu bar which plus added? Or do you mean that a text command was in 1.23+ back then? :rolleyes:

The text command. The checkbox under Plus Settings was never properly implemented, and wasn't part of 1.23+ anyway. It doesn't matter which way Sfaiszt implements it though, but it would fit well in JJM's interface as it was before the recode anyway.

Sfaizst
Apr 28, 2012, 04:46 PM
To hold you up to date:

The last days I implemented the weapon system of the old JJm in the new dll, it's to 70% finished (bascily everything is working fine, it's possible to configurate the weapon pioritys and so on with the JJmConfig.ini file, but when JJm comes out there will be a configuration window like it was in the old jjm version for editing everything easily)...

I made some bugfixes of JJmScript too, but still not reimplemented crt, vallc and vfree...

the next thing I want to do is to reimplement GetMeR completly (i do not have the original source of GetMeR but there was a (smaller) GetMeR in the old JJmVersion too (i think no one really knew about this), i plan to integrate the command /r! and /getmer and some hotkeys (I think i will use F1 and F2)

MrAlextov
May 2, 2012, 08:30 AM
I Had 3 ideas:

First I had see on another game server (the program where called Bukkit) you can put some plugins on a extra folder where called plugins and change the gameplay. Also i want this will available for JJ2.

Second Idea is the command /broadcast, it send message as "Server: "

Third idea is some extra command for get me r. For example : /getmer -nt means "do not teleport me to the base.

EDIT:
Also i want JJ2 support more that 32 players. Max 128 players is OK!

Sfaizst
Jul 7, 2012, 02:03 PM
So after a while I had agian some time to write some lines...

For interested Beta-Testers I made now an official JJM-Dll-Version on my Server, there are not a lot commands and things you can do with the new Version at the moment so People that are interested in stable and finished software please do not donwload it.

There are some bug's i know on 1.23 so please use this version on TSF only!! It's an early version this can be fixed the next days!!

I just want to know all bugs and Ideas you have if you want to test JJm-Dll...

Download: http://jjm.jazz2.de/bin/
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncGNleDx9wg

Included and I think finished features:

- Automatic teamchat (/tc or /teamchat)
- GetMeR (Key: F1 or /r! or /getmer with the flags: nobtb and noff)
- Control Panel (Key: F2 or /cp or /jjmcp, there you can just set Weapon Pioritys and Ranks)
- ChatBot (configureable wth ini file, later i will add commands)

thats it so far, jjmscript is partly finished as it was 3 Months ago...

Best greetings
Sfaizst