PDA

View Full Version : Jazz Jackrabbit 2 The Secret Files - Normal episodes?

JustRob
Dec 11, 2012, 12:17 AM
Hi guys,

I just installed The Secret Files, but now the only episodes available are The Secret Files and Home Cooked Levels.

Is there any way to play the old episodes (Formerly A Prince, Jazz In Time, Shareware episode, etc) in The Secret Files game?

Violet CLM
Dec 11, 2012, 12:26 AM
Yes -- copy all the .j2l, .j2t, .j2b, and .j2e files into the TSF folder.

JustRob
Dec 11, 2012, 12:42 AM
Well I did that but I can still only see these two episodes.

djazz
Dec 11, 2012, 02:35 AM
Copy the episode files too..
I don't think you can have all episodes at once (1.23 + TSF), the game crashes if you have too many.

http://www.jazz2online.com/wiki/Episodes

Grytolle
Dec 11, 2012, 04:00 AM
1.23 and TSF together is no problem, but don't add more

JustRob
Dec 11, 2012, 05:25 AM
Thanks it works now.

DiamonduS327
Dec 13, 2012, 02:41 AM
Пожалуй, Secret Files лучший эпизод)) Для меня. ))

А по теме... скачать нужно из нормального источника. Я скачивал, там все эпизоды нормально проходятся, в том числе и Secret Files.

Hoping I am, you see Russian letters? I don't speak english. And all sorts of electronic translators translate you know how.

burnout92
Dec 14, 2012, 08:33 AM
Yes, with the only problem with that you will not be able to uninstall the game. Then re-install will not even know. At least, I could not. The only way that you will delete the registry entry for the game in Windows.

DiamonduS327
Dec 15, 2012, 04:25 AM
Yes, with the only problem with that you will not be able to uninstall the game. Then re-install will not even know. At least, I could not. The only way that you will delete the registry entry for the game in Windows.

Сейчас и оригинал JJR2 (Где даже Лори нет) устанавливал - удалял - переустанавливал с полным или частичным удалением, устанавливал и удалял Secret Files (Там уже нет частичного удаления, по крайней мере, я не делал сохранений в игре), но нигде не наблюдал никаких проблем.

Now the original JJR2 (Where even Lori not) install - removed - Reset the full or partial removal, install and remove Secret Files (There is no partial removal, at least I did not make the save in the game), but did not observe any problems.

Leave the original text, if the interpreter is not correctly translated.

necrisj
Dec 30, 2012, 10:39 AM

That's true