PDA

View Full Version : A new Mystic Legend arrives

ShadowGPW
Jan 31, 2015, 02:26 PM
From today, cooba joins the ranks of Mystic Legends as a tileset builder. I think his levels are fantastic and is a well liked figure in the world of Jazz Jackrabbit. Has a vast knowledge in competitive Jazz Jackrabbit gaming.. so yeah, he's the perfect man to join ML.

Any actual projects going on? Anything that Mystic Legends does except for being idle?

Well, hell yeah!!!
- A few new battle levels, JDC motivated me to actually touch JCS and construct some levelsss

Jelly Jam
Jan 31, 2015, 02:32 PM
Well, congratulations Cooba, i guess!

Violet CLM
Jan 31, 2015, 02:43 PM
Very exciting news! Can we expect any scripts attached to those new levels?

cooba
Jan 31, 2015, 02:48 PM
Very exciting news! Can we expect any scripts attached to those new levels?Yes you can! Isn't the thought of ml*.j2as files simply thrilling?

Violet CLM
Jan 31, 2015, 03:02 PM
<em>Deeply.</em>

cooba
Jan 31, 2015, 03:04 PM
I now feel deep peer pressure to strive for excellence

ShadowGPW
Jan 31, 2015, 03:07 PM
Me? Scripting?

oh boy.

Grytolle
Jan 31, 2015, 03:25 PM
Awesome!!!

Ninja
Feb 1, 2015, 12:37 PM
i congratulated him in game and he called me a douche and told me to fuck off. *applause*

Primpy
Feb 2, 2015, 12:16 AM
i congratulated him in game and he called me a douche and told me to fuck off. *applause*

LMAO :robo:

Slaz
Feb 2, 2015, 03:31 AM
Congrats. TSF immortalized Mystic Legends due to one particular level that still seems to puzzle people (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=13891&page=2) as of 2014.

This reminds me of how I somehow revived J2VF with my latest level (and several others coming this year). However, J2VF will strive for fun and unusualness as it's core goal, rather than pure excellence. ;-)

Now all we need is a J2LC revival and the circle is complete. :god:

cooba
Feb 2, 2015, 03:34 AM
Yes, I was going to say that it's a mesmerizing thing to be a part of a group I've known about ever since I started playing JJ2 15 years ago O+

EDIT:
Cooba is your local smart(-), for your knowledge.this hasn't changed in the past decade much

ShadowGPW
Feb 12, 2015, 03:39 PM
Finally updated the Mystic Legends webpage.

- Removed or updated deadlinks
- Found "Info" pages about level packs from Dethman and Jeh from an old archive. See things from the past!
- I might add them for all the levels/packs soon!
- Seems that Dethman was busy working on a Mailinglist ( http://mysticlegends.org/maillist.htm )
- Couldn't salvage unseen CyberSpaz stuff anymore. HDD was to corrupted.

Ðx
Feb 14, 2015, 01:35 PM
Hooray!