PDA

View Full Version : Contacts at Epic

Darkhog
Mar 7, 2015, 03:18 PM
Epic clearly seems to be clueless about making new Jazz game and since I got skills necessary to make one (in fact I'm working on a 3D platformer that is inspired by how unreleased Jazz3 played, though very minimalistic as my art skills aren't great, and without RPG-y bits like towns), I'd like to ask if any of you, possibly admins/mods, has any contacts to people at Epic responsible for licensing Epic's IPs to third-parties.

Treylina
Mar 7, 2015, 03:45 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but anyone can say "I got the skill for ___". The most important thing is showing it. Like a finished product.

I do dream of licensing it one day, but I'd doubt I'd ever get it until I've proven myself worthy, that is, finished established (original IPs ofc) games with a degree of success. I don't think Epic wants another Game Titan situation to happen again.

Violet CLM
Mar 7, 2015, 06:15 PM
For example, you know what the JJ3 team showed to Epic to get the license? The JJ3 demo.

Darkhog
Mar 8, 2015, 05:12 AM
Yes, but notice that I need know gew phone numbers, e-mails - anything to setup such meeting. Anyone got any?