PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if anyone's going to reply to this. Doubt it.

DDay
Oct 2, 2001, 02:02 PM
Ok, I'm going to start up something similar to something that I saw on the ADVENTURERS! forum. (If you want, you can read an example here (http://network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=57868&messageid=975544017).

This isn't going to be a serious battle, so just come in and write some of the battle as it goes on. Just follow these rules, please:

1 - Don't try and end the battle abruptly, or do something that can't be resolved. The idea is to 'ferry' the initiative back and forth, presenting a problem which might be slipped out of by the attacked person.

2 - Don't worry about things which can't happen logically happening. If it can be explained (no matter how implausibly), it can be done.

3 - Try to keep the battle going, but feel free to go off the beaten path. If two characters take a break from attacking each other to go into a debate competition, it's fine with me!

4 - Please join.

~~~

DDay logged into a game called 'Plot Battle'. He was surprised to find he didn't have a gun. Furthermore, something was wrong. "This isn't a JJ2 level!" DDay cried. "This looks like something out of a role playing game!"

He reached into his cloak and pulled out a vibroblade. He flipped it on. "Well, if I can't leave, I guess I'll have to wait around for someone else to log on."

[Someone should log on and get to a fight; after all, this is still an online level.]

Ax Man
Oct 2, 2001, 02:46 PM
Welcome back! Been a long time..in fact last time i saw you was on the JMMB, while anyway more to the point :)

*~~~~~~~~~*

Ax Man logged in and noticed that instead of the regular Carrotus Background, there was a black charcoled sky. He checked his inventory to see he was wearing a blue cloak of the rabbit.

He opened his "book of the realm. Who is playing and who isn't" and noted that one person was also in the nearby lands. He went to grab his gun from his holster when he realized it was gone.

He began to run into a strange forest, suddenly he was sattacked and thrown down by forest imps. After much struggle he wrestled free and was able to get a short sword of cursed from one of the imps.

He stuck it into his holster and noted the face that it just looked out of place.

Then again this whole world looks odd he noted. Suddenly he saw another warrior wearing a mages cloak on the other side of the trees. Drawing his sword he went in for the first PK hit of the game. Maybe he would even get some gold he thought. He ran through the trees and brought his sword crashing down on his foe. Suddenly the other player ducked and the battle had commenced.......

Wazz Wackrabbit
Oct 2, 2001, 08:18 PM
----------------
Wazz was having a walk thru
the list servers, as he noticed a "Plot Battle"
server game. He entered it. It was 1.23, but
somehow, Wazz could join from CC.

He looked around. The level looked quite big.
There was no carrots, only a big one on the left.
Creator forgot eyecandy, he thought.
Wazz suddenly noticed kind of mist over the carrot.
He walked into it. WARP. *whizzz*

*bziit* Waz walked out of the warp target,
into a big Forest. Yet he couldn't see the Castle.
It must be far-away from the Village,
he thought. Some odd burping noise broke
the dull silence. Oops, Wazz thought.
From each tree, a turtle came out. They went
slowly at Wazz. He tried to grab his (now gold)
gun, but holster was empty. Turtles were nearer and
nearer...

DDay
Oct 3, 2001, 06:00 AM
I can't believe it. People replied. (YES!!! Muahaha...)

````````````````````

DDay leapt back and danced left and right, letting the vibroblade snip around the mysterious new figure who had attacked him from behind. However, the sword the figure wielded seemed to have a life of its own and swiveled to block every attack DDay could muster. The vibroblade, too, seemed ineffective against the sword.

Why did he attack me? thought DDay for an instant. Then he shrugged. Well, it must be some sort of deathmatch level... right?

It didn't matter to him; DDay had a much more important agenda on his mind -- namely, keeping from getting sliced up.

Unfortunately, his mind was analyzing the situation, not concentrating on the important stuff, and his vibroblade went flying by an expert stroke from the warrior.

"Er... wait! Can't we talk about this?" shouted DDay as he barely avoided a cleaving slash. Then he realized that he could not bargain without any sort of power to back himself up, and reached inside his cloak for some sort of talisman. He brought it out; it was a short rod with diamonds studding the top. "Huh... I've never seen this one before... but I've got no choice but to use it!"

DDay raised it into the sky, and both DDay and axman vanished in a burst of light. They reappeared in the middle of a circle of turtles...

``````````````````

Thanks for replying, everybody. I'm really grateful that I got any response at all! :)

Wazz Wackrabbit
Oct 3, 2001, 10:26 AM
"Huh?" Wazz heard warping noises.
Ax Man and DDay appeared in circle of Norm
Turtles. Wazz swinged his hand to make
Magic Bullet, but it didn't work.
"Shouldn't we break 'em using our special moves?",
Wazz asked. "I agree," Ax Man said. "Me too," DDay added.
Suddenly, Wazz was out. There were bashing
pieces of turtles Wazz took off with Wazzpunch.
DDay and Ax Man doomed their victims too.
Wazz felt something heavy come into
the holster. "My gun?" Wazz unloaded it from
the holster. "See in your holsters! It was test
for our Special Abilities!"

Was Wazz right? To be continued...

Ducky
Oct 3, 2001, 11:25 AM
I wrote a bit, but it left. For some odd reason.

So um, I'm out of ideas now, but this is cool, I'd like to keep reading..

`Ducky

Ax Man
Oct 3, 2001, 11:42 AM
"Look! Your gun it's back!" Ax Man heard Wazz shout. He looked down to his holster and noticed his blue gun was back. He pulled it out and shot, a pulsating white light engulfed the two turtles that were advancing on him.

"Merciful Heavens you are back!" he said to his blaster. He noticed that the turtles ahd dropped some gold and a map. He looked around to see a battle weary Wazz and the rabbit he had tried to kill.

Not to mention that he was tired himself. Suddenly he heard himself against his will say "There is a town up ahead, i'm sure there is a pub. Drinks are on me"

Why did i say that? I need to spend my gold on scrolls to get out of here!

Later:
*~~~~~~~~~*

"Um...sorry about tryin to kill you and all DDay but it was the fact that you had that arcane talisman."

"It's ok man...i just want to know what was on that map you picked up" DDay said as he took a deep sip of ale.

"Uh..what map guys?"

"We know you have a map! DDay and I say you pick it up and put it in your cloak." Wazz said

"ok, fine" He said. He pulled the map out of his pocket and un-tied the leather binding. "It's some pathetic poem! But yet i want to read it......."

In the odd server, lays a land before the one you know, time is not a thing but a price which all shall pay homage to. Among sea and sky lays the key of the Tower of Befal. If the key you can master, than Time and all shall you own......

"hmm..that's odd" commented DDay.

"Yeah, but the poem has some little writing about a party of 4. We are only three" I looked around the pub looking for the 4th party member.......

*~~~~~~~~~~*

This is the perfect place for someone else to join! Oh and DDay do u have ICQ, MSN or AOL? PM k?

Ducky
Oct 4, 2001, 10:26 AM
There was a slight disrpution in a corner of the bar caused by the smacking of a rabbit across the face and a little grey bunny fell over with the force of the smack and toppled into a pinkish coloured fox who promptly shoved her into Axie.

She stumble and straightened up. "SorrEE" She yelled sarcastically and ordered a drink with a very long unpronouceable name. It came in a cocoanut with an umbrella and she slurped at it through a straw while glaring daggers at everyone in sight.

"What" she said angrily at DDay and Axie and Wazz who were trying not to stare. DDay blinked and looked around and shook his head, hoping he looked clueless. She took her drink and slipped down off the dangerously high bar stool and went out the door without paying, kicking hard at the rabbit in the corner who had smacked her and she slipped and fell and hit her head on the door and almost spilled her drink. Unhappily she flung some coins n the general direction of the counter and stomped away sucking noisly on the straw in her drink, her hair spraying in all direction.

Wazz went back to his drink and gestured to the bartender. "This stuff is REALLY GOOD," he said to the blue rabbit wiping his hands on the apron and forgetting about the map and the clumsy girl rabbit for a while. Ax man starred at the door for a minute then turned to DDay and pondered the map for a second. "Definitely not." He said. "What?" DDay mumbled incoherently. It started to rain loudly out side, whacking on the roof of the pub. "Why not?" he said.

Ducky sulked outside in the rain. She sat under on the ground against a street lamp and grouched. Her hair and clothes plastered to her head and back. She sucked on the straw and drank rainwater.

Um..don't ask ME. :P
`Ducky

DDay
Oct 4, 2001, 11:45 AM
*blinks* :eek: *n/t* :D

``````````````
The group stood still for exactly one minute as things sorta whizzed through their brains. They stood in petrified confusion for a long time, and Wazz was the first to recover.

"W... What was that?"

Axman was next.

"Not really sure."

DDay didn't snap out of it until they ordered him a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster and doused him with it. The shock nearly annhilated his brain, but he survived.

"Hey, I don't drink alcohol!"

"It doesn't matter, you're back with us. Now, let's get back to what we were talking about."

"Which is..."

"...not sure."

"Listen, you two! We're trying to find a fourth party member to help us, and possibly solve the riddle while we're at it."

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah."

Silence again.

"Weeeelllll... no one's volunteered yet," stated Axman matter-of-factly.

"I've got an idea," said Wazz in reply. He stood up on the remains of an overturned table. "Listen, everybody! We need a fourth party member for our enlightening journeys! Anyone who joins will get fame and fortune and experience!"

No one answered. "Bah! They aren't listening," replied Axman. "Let me try." He stood on the table. "We'll give you a fourth of all the treasure we get, minus 10%!"

A surprising number of rabbits stood up.

"Things aren't any better!" remarked DDay. "There are so many people here that we can't really choose... we'll need a test or competition of some sort to find the right person."

"I've got an idea," said Axman. "Ok, everybody who wants to join... follow me outside!"

Within minutes the pub was empty.

`````````````````````````

Ducky: If you want to, you can join right away, but I've got an idea which may allow you to make a more "distinguished" entrance. PM for details.

Violet CLM
Oct 4, 2001, 12:27 PM
Hmmm, I see a Sith Academy reader. (Or I might be wrong, sue me.) (On second though, don't.) (Please?)

DDay
Oct 5, 2001, 06:02 AM
Never heard of it. =P

Ducky
Oct 5, 2001, 07:23 AM
I'm assuming they train budding young evils there.
Sith...what a remarkable word. Jedi's not bad, either, but....
Sniff ...what I'd give to go check it out.

Ducky crept back inside, realized no one was there anymore not even the bartender and slunk back outside. Evryone was staring ar Axie and DDay and Wazz, so Ducky scurried over and stood beside DDay.
"Um..eheh. Dibs on the fourth person part," She said meekly as DDay stared around some more. :D
`Ducky

Violet CLM
Oct 5, 2001, 01:02 PM
Ok then. It's just the only place I've heard of Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters.

Wazz Wackrabbit
Oct 8, 2001, 04:24 AM
Wazz's legs were getting tired.
"Sorry, I must sit down" he said.
"Good idea." said Ax Man. "Me too,"
Ax, DDay and Ducky said chorously.

"Where the bartender is gone, BTW?", Ducky asked.
Wazz pointed to the crowd before the table.
Bartender was starin' at Wazz, Ax Man, DDay and Ducky
with the crowd. First time in public... he thought.
"Who wanna join? We really need you... Don't
YOU want, Ducky?"
=================
Reply Ducky. I dunno what you would want :confused:

DDay
Nov 2, 2001, 08:49 AM
Thank FQuist and Nebula this board is back!

So now Ducky gets her part?

Kaz
Nov 3, 2001, 12:19 AM
Should this be a pencil and paper?

Anyways, is this really limited to four?

KRSplat
Nov 3, 2001, 05:27 AM
Cool. I'll join not as a fourth party member but separate on the server. Okay?

````````````
KRSplat was wandering around the serverlist. He found that it needed repairs, so he took out a mini-keyboard and plugged it into the ground.
"Hmm... iCeD? Or Monolith? CTF or battle? How about battle." He typed in monolith.idlegames.com and waited for the list to register. It worked, and he logged into a server which he knew was not Battle Server.
"This is not the right level! I checked Battle Server Central. It's playing Square Shutout." He looked around.
"Who made this level? Who made this Tileset? Whatever. It doesn't look like anybody's here, so I'm leaving." He tried to log out, but couldn't.
"Huh?" He decided to explore the level, until he stumbled upon a large gathering of people. Suddenly, the floor crumbled under KRSplat's feet.

Kaz
Nov 3, 2001, 11:01 AM
Kaz eagerly watched the screen. "That's the fourth one today SAM... are you sure you can't get a lock on where they're going?"
"Kaz... if I was to put a lock on them it would appear as X X=-1 and Y Y =-2."
"So there's no way of getting them out?"
"Well..." SAM began but suddenly the alarm went off in a rage. "Forget it for now! One of the cores are destablizing!"
"What?! I just put in three new coolers!"
"No... it's some kind of wa-" SAM started but her circuits were cut short of the "wa-".
"SAM?! What happened?!"

-

It was too late, Kaz rushed to the core room and looked for the emergency shut down switch. The blue aura was slowly turning a dark green and with yellow fades every now and then. Was it under that panel? NO! Where was the switch. There! Off in the distance the winged one thought he saw it... but it looked like a mirage, a carrot, grass, circuit boards, and the sky all at the same time and it seemed to be growing bigger. The warp was a black hole... slowly consuming all that was around it. 'Ah! That's where the coolant went!' No... wait... it was growing bigger and the yellow aura growing into a bright red one. 'Warp into no where... no wait... I am the fifth to dissapear? Then again I could stay here and frostbite the whole place but how long would that last? uhh, warp!' Kaz thought wondering but then realized he wouldn't have a choice... he'd have to frostbite the place and head into the warp before it exploded into the warp and fried him as well. He quickly grabbed a bag of nifty techinical stuff and pulled out his gun... 'blaster... where are you?!'. Kaz then realized his blaster was gone... where could he have put it? No problem! He reached inside his bag and grabbed a cold pack but it was a sphere. '10 seconds' he thought and he threw it in the middle of the room and dived for the warp.

Was this the server list? At least a virtual image of it? He looked around as everything seemed warped... but all the warps looked the same. Strange, had the place been hacked? How severely? Why was there a keyboard on the ground? 'That's KRSplat's!' he thought and looked for what KRSplat attempted to go into... he'd follow and ask for help. He typed in Monolith.idlegames.com. A sensible picture appeared of Sqaure shutout... but it was different, somehow the warp seemed different. 'here I go' thought Kaz knowing it was a false warp and carrying his bag of nifty technical stuff.

What the? The area around him seemed to fade to the battle server but it was fading to what looked like a night time carrotus scene. Pulling out a tricorder like thing, Kaz scanned. The scan ended as the tricorder fell apart 'cheap star trek piece of junk'. The fallen pieces seemed to stay suspended. An eerie site as everything seemed to be arguing with everything else. Then Kaz fell on KRSplat.

defalcon
Nov 4, 2001, 10:41 PM
defalcon ranalong at a leisurely pace. He ignored the mist that sank over the valley until it became too hard too see.
"What the? Man, I better stop before I hit something."
defalcon slowed his feet and skidded to a halt.
"Whoa. A glowing carrot. I'd better not touch that." he took a swig of hs flask, downing the full contents of Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster in a single gulp. Then the carrot flashed.
"Wha? Ahhh!!!" The mist swirled around him and some formed into a sleek, dark rabbit. He punched defalcon in the jaw.
"Ow! Owowowowowow! Pain!" defalcon regained his composure and glanced up but the figure was gone.
"This is strange. He was standing right..." the floor underneath him disappeared and he fell on top of KRSplat and Kaz.

Speedy
Nov 5, 2001, 04:36 AM
Speedy entered the game and looked down at his bright pink fur. "Dis's bootleg, somen's gonna see me." He hacked his skin into a deep green ninja suit. "Better. Now some weapons." Suddenly, a sword appeared at his back, a knife and dagger, both in sheaths, a pair of spiked-toe shoes, and a small bottle. "Cool." As he wondered the misty forest, he saw a series of jammed warps and said "Dude this place is phreaked! Why not try some phreaking myself." He then replicated himself using control+c and control+v. "Dude, sup bro twin dude? Let's go find someone and fight 'um." They jumped onto a platform high in the trees then took off, jumping from branch to branch. "There's someone, let's jump 'um!!" They then dove into the rabbit below, tackling him. He then threw him sideways, slamming him chest-first into a tree. He went for a high-kick in the neck but the rabbit disappeared. "Man, dis's bootleg. I'm gettin' us a warp modifier hack." He then went blank for a moment but returned after about 5 seconds. "Dude, sweet. Let's blow dis' joint." A pretty, blue light appeared in front of him. "Lez' jet." They suddenly disappeared and reappeared at a blue, spinning room with a bunch of words on thw wall. "Dude, l33t, the server list. Ahh, Carrotus dude, sweet." They walked up to it and appeared in a dark, Carrotus battleroom, seeing Kaz and KRSplat. "Sup wit' the whak Playstation sup?" "Huh?" they replied. "Ahhwww heck, lez' just kill them." He and himslef drew their swords and sung towards Kaz and KRSplat.

DDay
Nov 5, 2001, 01:02 PM
Meanwhile, DDay was still staring about in stupid confusion. http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/edoom/biggerGrin.gif

Cue for our fourth party member, the one who so nicely requested that status? :)

defalcon
Nov 7, 2001, 12:41 AM
defalcon sprang to his feet and saw Speedy flying towards him. Jumping aside, with a blur of speed he unleashed his hook shot. A spining blade of energy homed in on Speedy. There was a brilliant burst of light...

Krezack
Nov 7, 2001, 10:42 PM
Speedy's clone was engulfed in flames by Defalcon and Speedy was hightaling it back to the warp from whitch he came.

Mean while krezack servant of the listserver god happened to notice monoliths server was....different however he just fobbed it off as some game the god was playing until he heard the alarm sound...... he rushed to his god's throne only to find a massive warp sucking his god in he tried to save him but relised his flamer was gone and that his god had already been sucked in.... he dived in after him.

__________________________________________________ _
ok guys i know theres already too many people but hey ive got a cool role so im allowed :cool:
is that ok? hehehe

defalcon
Nov 8, 2001, 02:17 AM
defalcon saw his hook shot rip through Speedy and through a boulder. Staring at the blue goop oozing out of Speedy's wound, he realised.
'This isn't Speedy! It's a I]clone[/I]!' Looking up, he saw the mist coming towards him again. defalcon unholstered his blasters and fired at the cloud forming around him. The beams tore small holes through the fog but they quickly reformed.
'Argh! It won't go away! Blast it!' defalcon stopped after saying his sentence. 'Of course. Blast it!' He fired a beam into the cloud but it dissipated as a sleek, slevette shadow being emerged. It shot a trail of black mist at defalcon.
'Wha?' defalcon raised his arms and upon swinging them quickly to his sides, he had powered up. With a swing of his sword, the shadow warrior stopped, but then continued to attack defalcon.
'Looks like I'm in trouble...'

Krezack
Nov 8, 2001, 03:13 AM
Krezack ended up in a place of pure light and energy, without his god to aid him, he relised immediatly that he was not in energy but in several thousand warps all going off at once. He pondered for a minute where he was and why he wasn't being sucked into the warps until he was sucked into the extra large green shimmering warp.
He was dropped in a temple much resembling the temple tileset but for one minor detail, devan shell was at a computer whatching all the chaos menacingly. Krezack knew however that Deven shell could not be behind this as he was dead and that he was likly in heaven he walked over to devan but went straight through him Krezack then relised devan would be in **** not heaven and that this was an illusion, well so he thought, he walked back around the temple and examined it until Devan turned his dorky turtle head around and stared at Krezack
only then did krezack relise that his flamethrower was back but without its powerups "d@mn it" he yelled as did devan as he was being torn apart, atom by atom by Krezacks flamer. "so he wasn't dead afterall. only hope he stays dead this time" Krezack remarked.

DDay
Nov 8, 2001, 08:34 AM
The reason that DDay was looking around was that the mysterious bunny had mysteriously vanished. Actually, so had Wazz and Axman... they must have gone somewhere, but he had no idea where.

He ordered another Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster and sat down, attempting to read the rest of the map.

"'In the odd server, lays a land before the one you know, time is not a thing but...' Oh yeah, I read that already. Um, let's see... where's that info on the party of four? Oh, here it is... 'Four will create this world, and all others will follow. All will be lost in the throes of eternal combat, but from this chaos order will arise, and the party of four will revive the Key.' Hmm... what does that mean?"

DDay was interrupted by the sound of a rabbit (defalcon) crashing through the pub's walls, and he instantly felt sober. His hand rushed to his side, looking for his gun, until he realized that he didn't bring one.

"Oh, spoon..."

````````````````
Ok, it's fine. Just try and integrate with the central plot, that is to say, the original one. Feel free to add on to this plot, though -- that's the purpose of the Plot Battle! :)

DDay
Nov 8, 2001, 12:43 PM
I thought this was apparent, but... no more server gods, please. :p

A full, revised set of rules is coming soon; when it happens, the first post will be updated.

Speedy
Nov 8, 2001, 03:42 PM
Speedy watched from high up his clone approaching an opponent. A hookshot ripped though him. Speedy looked down and his belt as he said to himself "Maybe I should look down at my belt as I look for my bottle of green magical mouthwash junk. Oh, there is is." He took a swig. Actually, he had the whole bottle, and not reading the labels, swallowed. He then evaporated into a silvery mist and became...

Shadow Warrior!
God of the unseen, ninja of the invisible, warrior of stealth.

He dove down from the tree, tackling defalcon into a boulder, one with a hookshot mark. He repetedly slammed his fist into defalcon's hairy stomach, "take that you evil dude," as he yelled aggressive and mean battle cries beating the stuffing out of defalcon. He threw defalcon against a tree and kicked him in the sides. He then flipped backwards into the fog and disappeared.

"energy, weak, crap, must regain..."

He lurched forward out of the dense fog and dove at defalcon. In midair, he drew his blade and with both hands jabbed it into defalcon's heart. A cold, silvery glow was sucked by the sword into Speedy's body. Speedy rolled defalcon over with his foot into a green leafpatch and jumped into the trees.

Kaz
Nov 8, 2001, 04:01 PM
"hmm? lifeforce lost? defalcon?! What's he doing here?!"
"SA-..." Kaz interrupted himself as he remembered SAM was down for the time being. He searched in his bags for link's handy megawarp, and threw it up into the air expecting an explosion and a warp to follow to the desination. A minor shockwave blasted but nothing was effected... a warp appeared. "Defalcon" Kaz said clearly, the warp shifted as it searched for "Defalcon". Confused, the warp turned for long range mode searching and shifted into a red aura. After it shifted everyway possible it turned a horrible black... usually if a warp turned black it meant the destination didn't exist.
'I can't use megawarp?' Kaz thought to himself. 'Gah! Defalcon must be dying! Flying won't be fast enough. Slipstream!'
Slipstreams are like rapids... go figure.
Kaz reached in his bag for one of the two slip stream generators and set it on the ground and looked for where the sky looked darkest, that's usually where somebody would die. Aimed it... activation. The matter it shot through seemed to cease to exist. Now he would step in.
In slip stream mode one can sense things if she or he pays attention, it'll only take a few seconds and it's like time freezes so you'll be able to observe anything and everything.
Kaz saw Speedy running away, a flash... a few other rabbits... and there was defalcon up ahead. 'careful' Kaz thought to himself and slowly tried to brake and step out. 'crap!!' tripped over a rock and went into a roll towards the pub.
"K-KAZ?! How'd you get here?! No wait... how come we are here?!" Dday stared at him.
"No time, where's the first aid? and who did this?"

Krezack
Nov 9, 2001, 12:07 AM
Neither of my posts are about server gods cept the first na dim not even going to write about him.

Krezack then relised that the reason he had been a "ghost" was because he was being given an opportunity to relise where he was. Krezack looked at the computer and saw many places, one however stood out. It was the tip of a key, a rather large key. Krezack stood in awa at the aura it emitted he then pressed the warp button on the computer almost instincively, he expected of course to be warped to the key, that was not the case however instead he landed in a strange little pub. A strange little empty pub that is.

defalcon
Nov 9, 2001, 12:31 AM
Speedy pounded defalcon and stabbed him through. Lying on the ground bleeding, defalcon thought. 'Hm...only punctured my side...a flesh wound really...but if I keep my life force down he might leave...' Speedy rolled him over, thinking he was dead, and left.
Focusing, he kept his energy down and reached into a pouch. Checking the wound, he discovered only a small band-aid was needed.
'Heh. Guess that sword wasn't very sharp.' He saw Speedy transform from the shadow warrior back into his ordinary self, and drawing one of his swords, transformed to his more powerful state and flew towards him.
defalcon's tranformed state was extremly strong and it took a heck of a beating. His blue fur changed to a shining gold and his eyes became a deep ocean blue. His body glowing with immense power, defalcon swung his sword and cut off both Speedy's ears at the stump. Speedy cried in pain as red liquid spurted from his head, and defalcon, sheathing the sword. Calmly walked towards him. defalcon hammered Speedy's blade aside with his fist. It shattered on a third blow from defalcon's elbow. Sensing Speedy had enough, he flew off at top speed, leaving Speedy to gawk at the remains of his polished blade, and nurse his ear-stumps.

Krezack
Nov 9, 2001, 03:17 AM
Krezack explored for a bit and came across a small forest he saw blood everywhere and there lying on the ground an injured rabbit Krezack took out his hammer of faxing and smashed speedy over the head with it "there" he said " ive killed to birds with one stone i have fun and i help someone" speedy's ears immediatly grew back and speedy was in no shape to attack Krezack. Krezack took him back to the pub and gave him some beer and asked him what happened.

see? no gods.

Speedy
Nov 9, 2001, 04:30 AM
The Pub

Speedy and Krezack were talking. "So you thought you had killed defalcon and then he got up and chopped your ears off. Then he broke your sword," Krezack said. "Right," Speedy replied, "and I don't care about the sword, I'll hack another one in. I can't believe what that green potion did to me." "Maybe it was mouthwash and it got you so drunk you became the imaginary Shadow Warrrior thingie."

"Gee, now let's not ruin the fun, I mean, it's a video game, Krezack."

"Oh, and BTW, speaking of hacking in a sword, you wouldn't mind if I stepped out a minute? My ninja suit is bloody, and the green never went with the pinkish fur. I'm thinking blue," Speedy added as he left the pub.

He changed, and came back in.

"Krezack, we have to double-team against defalcon," Speedy said. "I saw what he did to you, I'm not fighting him," Krezack replied. "He did that because I wasn't watching and I left him only supposedly dead," Speedy explained. "I'll teach you some of my fighting moves and give you some green potion," Speedy added to sweeten the deal. "Okay, but if one of us gets our ears ripped off, someone *cough* is going to get his head slammed against an oak tree," Krezack replied.

Defalcon looked up as he sat near a pond healing his bruises. Two shadowy mists crept in the creek. "Ready, Krezack?" Speedy asked. "Sure." Speedy then kicked out of the water, landing on defalcon. Krezack soon followed.

DDay
Nov 9, 2001, 07:20 AM
DDay froze up for a few seconds, but he was still able to point out the FA kit to Kaz. The room was trashed, the lights were gone, there was a large hole in the wall, and a sharp wind whipped through. A few seconds before, it had been a friendly down-by-the-water pub. Now, bits and pieces of it were in the water.

A few seconds later, DDay found his voice and squeaked out a loud reply.

"...You're asking me? I was with three others, but I lost track of them. Then defalcon crashes through the Pub walls, and doesn't seem to be fazed in the least! Then you repeat the procedure! You tell me what's going on here!"

Kaz spoke up. "I saw him whilest in slipstream... he was being chased by two others."

DDay thought, and something quickly clicked with him. "Hey, were they those two who were in here a second ago? Speedy and Krezack?"

"Yeah, those were the guys."

"..."

DDay wiped his brow and continued.

"Ok, did you see Wazz, Axman or that one grey bunny?"

"Ducky? No, I haven't seen any of them..."

"That's weird. I wonder where they went..."

The room lit up with the light of a distant but massive explosion. A few seconds later, it fell back into its dark dampness.
```````````````

No offense, anyone.

Speedy
Nov 9, 2001, 01:26 PM
Kerzack punched defalcon in the stomach and Speedy threw him over his shoulder into an Oak tree. (Speedy has something against defalcon, or really likes Oak trees.) As defalcon came crashing down, Kerzach lept and sidekicked him in his chest. "Had enough, def?" Speedy said, evilly. Kerzach added, "Give up, def, we've beat you." Defalcon got up. Speedy looked over to Kerzack and said, "He's not giving up. You distract him and I'll kick his neck." They split up and Speedy disappeared behind defalcon. Kerzack stood in front of defalcon and taunted him. "You're a weak thing, aren't you? Worthless piece of crap. We'll have you lying half-dead in the pond with nobody to help you. You'll be pond scum." Speedy ran towards def's back, jumped, and delivered a barrage of kicks to def's back. He fell over and fainted. "Speedy, let's get out of here! His friends will come!" Kerzack said. They took a swig of green potion and climbed to the treebraches, running swiftly and wildly.

Krezack
Nov 9, 2001, 05:19 PM
Krezack secretly cloned himself and ran back to defalcons aid he smashed him with his hammer of fixing and def was unconscious and healed.

Krezack then ran back to speedy and deleted his clone.

defalcon
Nov 10, 2001, 01:10 AM
defalcon smiled silently. Unless he transformed back into his normal form he was still conscious - he was playing possum. The healing from Krezack helped, and with the renewed vigour sped off fully charged.

Speedy was estastic. Whilst he had taken several tries, he had won! Laughing silently, he searched for more prey.
He arrived in a small clump of forest near the tavern. The forest was spooky - it was late evening and with a storm brewing, the woods could be dangerous. He glanced up and saw a falcon watching him from the trees. Slightly curious at such a rare peregrine this close to the pub, he began to climb the tree.
Once at the top of the towering oak, he inspected the falcon. It was a nearly adult male, in good condition. About to climb down, a massive kick sent him sprawling down the 3 story high tree.
'Oof!' He landed headfirst and climbing quickly to his feet saw defalcon at the top of the tree.
'Bet you didn't know I had this transformation either.' He leapt out of the oak and they clashed. Speedy fought with all he had but soon found himself tiring.
'He seems to be fully healed! How can that be?' Unable to match his agility, Speedy took a last gamble and played his trump card - a thermal detonator.
'Catch this!" He lobbed it at defalcon. It whistled through the air and was about to explode in defalcon's face when defalcon swung his left arm and knocked it away at such a speed that the movements only registered nearly 10 seconds later. Speedy, whose eyes had not picked up the movements, was unable to tell where he had gone - defalcon had vanished!
'Argh!' defalcon punched Speedy once in the stomach and Speedy flew backwards 10m. Climbing with a groan, Speedy saw defalcon building up energy.
'Dodge this...' There was a flash of light.

'Uh...' Speedy awoke hours later in a General Hospital. He was greeted by a nurse.
'3rd degree burns. Lucky we got there in time. But you should be out of here in the morning.'
With a groan, Speedy resided himself and slept soundly for the night in the hospital bed.

Double team eh? Heh. Nice try. ;)

Krezack
Nov 10, 2001, 01:17 AM
Krezack whatched silently form the trees knowing or at least hoping that defalcon wouldn't kill speedy when def had finished krezack once again came to speedy's aid he healed his skin with a potion but his innards were badly injured so he took him to a hospital.

Krezack quickly left not wanting to be with such and aggressive, voilent person. Krezack knew full well that speedy would kill anything and everything he met including Krezack eventually.
"heh well ive got something out of this" krezack said "i have half his shadow warrior potion"

Speedy
Nov 10, 2001, 07:46 AM
Speedy lay in the hospital room looking at his charred fur. "It's not real, I have to take control." His fur began morphing back to normal, and his clothes instantly changed. He regained energy, slipped from his bed, and bsted through the window. He then ran to a dark hiding space in the dense forest and began running commands through his head to the server.

give_powr_antigrav
give_weap_dbnsword
give_powr_shadow
give_powr_timemrph
give_powr_inftclne
jam_usernrg_defalcon

All of the sudden, fefalcon had an immense headache and fainted. His morphing was disabled.

Final Showdown
---

As defalcon came to, Speedy stood above him. "You stole my powers,' defalcon groaned. "You stole my victory," Speedy replied. "You can't kill me, Speedy." "You'll be sorry this time," Speedy laughed.

Defalcon rose, both rabbits bowed to eachother. Speedy was rushing commands once more though his head.

clne_defalcon_x3
clne_attack_defalcon

Speedy began calculating attack trajectories as he began kicking defalcon. Defalcon knew this wasn't right. His attacks were so precice, like Speedy was a machine. Defalcon's clones tackled defalcon and began beating him. Defalcon spun around on his back kicking them off him. He stood up and Speedy went blank for a moment. He was calculating the gravity stream to hit defalcon dn slam him through a large Oak tree. He ran forwark, lept, and landed a series of 3 kicks into defalcon, slamming him through the oak. On the other side, defalcon lay unconcious. Speedy unsheathed his dual bladed curved ninja swords and stabbed one through def's neck into the ground and one through his heart, also pinning defalcon into the ground.

He ran three last commands into the server.

exec_lifeshield
exec_forcefield
mdfy_timefrez_1.00

These would keep physical contact away and also block healing powers. The timefreeze would give him one hour to gain the green potion from Krezack and escape.

Kaz
Nov 10, 2001, 08:44 AM
"hmm?" Kaz said to himself.
"Whose acccessing those?" Kaz pulled out a miniature tricorder like thing and tried to contact SAM. She should have regenerated by now and should be repaired.
"SAM... what's going on?" Kaz spoke into the tricorder. A little holo image popped up, a white rabbit form of SAM stood there and complained "about time you asked, somebody's using commands to cheat..."
"good or evil?"
"I'm not sure... his character field is a bit extended... and these hacks are simple ones though."
"losers..."
"see what you can do to encode or disable access to the jazz matrix, try static addresses... for now try to reverse everything he's done,"
Kaz then watched an amusing little holographic picture of what was affected... mostly character status, SPeedy's and defalcons.
rstr_Charfld1 -00398402gt.

That should set back what happened to Defalcons stats... he thought to himself. "Sam... protect Defalcon's character field... hmm... infact... bring speedy's up too" Kaz wanted to see speedy's character field... freeze his positions to a float value and keep them static. Also attempt to block out his commands, he can get us but he can't get you."

(No playing God Speedy)

Speedy
Nov 10, 2001, 11:59 AM
Speedy was in the pub wrapped tighter than usually in his suit. All the sudden, the server code running through his head became corrupt, he had a vicious seizure. He woke up on the floor, and Kaz bent over to check on him. He took off Speedy's mask, unknowing of who it was at the time. "Speedy?" He stood up and pulled his gun, pointing it cautiously at Speedy. "You hacked the server and tried to kill defalcon 3 times!! Who do you think you are?" Speedy wasn't paying attention. He was opening a warp rift in the floor below him. "Speedy, you okay? Speed?" All of the sudden, Speedy disappeared into the dense, foggy forest.

Defalcon stood over him.

"You just won't die, will you, def." Speedy said.

"I just have friends in low places," he replied.

"I'm an outlaw, I don't need friends. I have clones," Speedy said.
Soon, a group of about 10 clones were chasing him down into the dark forest. Speedy slowly followed. From behind, he was knocked unconcious. As he woke up, he was in an open area with the bodies, blood, and fur of his clones surrounding him. "Crap," Speedy said.

Kaz
Nov 10, 2001, 06:14 PM
"da-... augh... gotta remember to seal the floor..." Kaz commented to himself as the warp appeared. "SAM, did you get a tracer on him? or at least find him?" Kaz asked. He waited, if SAM did get a tracer on him it would take a while to process it all.
"Yes, at least I found the warp destination. In the dense forest of this paticular... server," A voice replied in his head. It was hard to know if it was her talking or just him going insane.
"He's a threat, locate his vital values,"
"Kaz! It's wrong to kill, and even so, Speedy can make a warp... do you not find this valuable?"
"fine... let him live, (I don't want to play god here but)... allow him semi access to the server codes, I know I'll regret this."
Kaz thought a while and lowered a probe into the warp. "ow" he heard from the other side. For fun he swung the probe around again and tried to victimize again.
"GOD D-"
Kaz chuckled to himself... it was defalcon but he was sure he wouldn't mind. He dived into the warp. After he fell into the moonlit forest, Kaz closed the warp, or at least tried to shut it to a pixel... which was all he could manage to meet Defalcon.
"hey... where's Speedy?"

Krezack
Nov 10, 2001, 09:13 PM
yes i agrea lets get back to the storyline about the key. ill post my section soon.

Speedy
Nov 11, 2001, 07:07 AM
Speedy was running like a rabid horse through the dense forest. "Have to hide, can't be seen," he panted to himself breathlessly. Soon enough, he found a wide, dark cave. He inserted a lighting event and the room lit up. "Better." He looked around and found nothing but a scrap of parchement. He walked towards it, bent to pick it up, then started to look at it. "A map?" he asked to himself? "Of what?" He saw a large group of trees, the cave where he was at, a vast plateau, the pub, a small abandoned village, and a lake. And in a very small, scribbly sketch, an obejct, no, a key was near the center of the lake. "Whoa, the Key? DDay and the others would kill me for this map. But I'd kill for the key." He then looked down at the map. Several small marks were moving on the map. "Holy crap, they're going to the lake? I have to stop them!!" He loaded a huge proton cannon and mounted it upon his shoulder. he shoved the map into a pouch and set off.

---
The Firefight
---

Speedy came to a field, about 15 feet wide but stretched for about 500 feet. Several small trees and light cover were dotted here and there. Speedy loaded an ocular implant hack and looked to the end of the field. "A trap, they've been waiting for me!" The group of 4 stood beside eachother, weapons loaded and armed. "Crap?" They looked up and saw Speedy off in the distance. All began firing. Speedy dove behind a tree, lay in prone position and fire at his enemy's feet. His weapon had serious recoil but could cause craters feet wide. The team of 4 spread out and tried to surround Speedy. Speedy jumped and shot downwards, using his concussion blast to get an airial shot at his enemy. He blasted one of the rabbits in the chest. They flew back several feet and lay charred and bleeding. The 3 remaining opponents kept fighting. Speedy was now in the trees, picking off the rabbits. Speedy shot behind one guy and he flew forward, landing face first in a thick mudpile. The rabbits took cover behind a tree and returned fire, blowing the branch Speedy was on off the tree. Speedy grabbed the rough bark of the tree and skidded down the trunk several feet. He let go and rolled as he landed on the dirt. He switched his cannon to full-automatic rapid fire. Speedy began running, looking back and firing every few seconds then continuing to run to the edge of the field. A hot blast hit him in the back. He kept running but changed direction back to his cave.

defalcon
Nov 13, 2001, 01:01 AM
"Dunno Kaz. He took off." defalcon rubbed a large lump on the back of his head, then glanced up at Kazooie. "You had to pole-axe me with that thing didn't you."
"Of course." Kaz gave him another light tap on the head and started walking. "Lets head back to the tavern. We won't find him yet."

DDay
Nov 16, 2001, 08:27 AM
DDay just stood there, surprised about following events. Kaz was gone, and the portal had vanished to a mere pixel. DDay was stranded back at the damaged pub. Worse, the other two were still not around.

"Bah! I'm not going to get anywhere by just sitting here."

DDay stepped out of the pub through a hole in the wall. Surveying it, it looked surprisingly messed up; from the inside, it looked pretty friendly, but the outside was totally trashed. The roof had collapsed on one side, and the force of the warp appearing had caused the whole ceiling to sag greatly. However, due to RPG elements that mysteriously permeated the server, it merely bent, rather than breaking.

DDay sat down under a nearby dolmen (?!) and examined the map one more time. He took out a scroll of blank paper and scribbled a few calculations on it.

A minute or two later, he got up and walked in a different direction, one that no one had chosen to travel before. Ironically, a relatively short time later, he ran into someone. This person was...