Tubz
Oct 3, 2001, 02:30 PM
My top 5

#5: Black Ninja
#4: Violet CLM
#3: Bean
#2: URJazzCC
#1: JJ Tublear

Why did I say #1 myself, you ask? Well because I beat 25 Puzzle Levels and i'll prove it by saying them all either by name or description.

1-The First Test
2-Updraft 1
3-The Invisible Maze
4-UR Orbs I
5-UR Orbs II
6-UR Orbs III
7-Windy Tests 1: Easy Version: Up to: Carrotus Version
8-Windy Tests 1: Hard Version: Up to: Easter Version
9-Windy Tests 1: Windless Version: Up to: Thermal K1 Version
10-Windy Tests 2
11-Windy Tests 3
12-Windy Tests 4
13-Windy Long
14-Kirbys 1 coin Diamondus Puzzle Level
15-Beefs R Us: Up to: 4th Release
16-Cracco Practice Grounds
17-Windmeister 1: Up to: Service Pack 2
18-The Tests of Giza
19-Kirby's like 84th Test
20-Nature Temple
21-The Hill of Doom
22-The Ultimate Test: Up to: Final Version
23-Amateur CLM Training
24-The Ice Hotel-Two Tests
25-Copter Tests

URJazzCC
Oct 3, 2001, 04:01 PM
My Top 5:
5: Black Ninja
4:JJ Tublear
3:Violet CLM
2:Bean
1:URJazzCC

I know I really shouldn't write my name for #1, but I think I'm a pretty good puzzle level player (and maker) and Bean is an awesome one.

*Recognizes Bean for being on of the best puzzle levelers ever*

All bow down before the great oh mighty Bean!

All choose who you think the best puzzler is!

$tilettø
Oct 3, 2001, 10:57 PM
My Top 5

1: Kirby
2:Bean
3:Violet CLM
4:Bean
5:Flea or tubelear..

Cesar
Oct 4, 2001, 02:36 AM
Man, I hope to make some arrangements so that I can beat the rest of the puzzles I have not seen yet :D

But due to that I'm in the otherside of the world, and the lack of unlimited Internet access, I can't keep up staying online :(

Geez, JJ Tublear, how the heck did you gather that list :eek: :O *tries to contact test makers for my status*

I don't have Kirby's levels on my computer, cause that was the time when I was in my dad's house back in Virginia; all Kirby's level (before mid-July) are still in my dad's harddrive :(

I can probably try to catch the maker of those levels listed. "Who made the Beef R' Us levels?" for example.

Anyway...

1. Bean
2. URJazzCC
3. JJ Tublear
4. Violet CLM
5. Kirby

(Well, my top lists depends on who I see often beating the tests (and before). )... whatever I can remember >_<

I hope to see Kirby again to finish that one level (7 parts, if I remember).

Man, I need a DSL or cable connection! :mad:

$tilettø
Oct 4, 2001, 02:43 AM
HellRaiser?

Tubz
Oct 4, 2001, 01:08 PM
Yep Hellraiser created Beefs R Us, and btw Bean simple how I got the list. I wrote down all 29 puzzle levels I conquered. I write the levels down on print paper. I'm trying to reach 30 level currently, and soon 50.

Whoops I forgot Kirby, oh well. I only beat 2 of Kirbys puzzle levels. His leves get EXTREMELY difficult. I tell you he is the toughest puzzle level creator ever! And I rate my puzzle levels: Medium difficulty.

Stay tuned for my 2nd Puzzle level: The Bird Conspiracy. Meet the original creator of the Windy and Windless Bird Tests. And i'm not using Cool Day either for the level! Also welcome to the 2nd puzzle level where you're not going to be a rabbit, and you can't either!:D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I know you spelled my name wrong on purpose Stilleto, I don't spell your name wrong on purpose. I just do it always on accident. So i'm not going to get angry like ou do.:p

Hellraiser
Oct 4, 2001, 07:45 PM
I'm currently trying to create a 2nd Beef R Us, but not having much luck. I've only got about 3 puzzles so far. I'm surprised that you guys remembered that lvl. It was my first ever.

$tilettø
Oct 4, 2001, 10:00 PM
Oh Whatever
Tubaloaur ;-P

Tik
Oct 5, 2001, 09:43 PM
Is a "puzzle level" and entire level devoted to puzzles, and if so how many? In SXR I had created a level devoted to cheapo puzzles, plus I put in a few elsewhere...what is the definition of a puzzle level?

Cesar
Oct 5, 2001, 11:36 PM
That's a big picture you got there, Spaztic, :D

Now the page had to be scrolled left and right because some people don't use the screen resolution 1024x768 :D

(I use 960x720.)

Tubz
Oct 6, 2001, 08:03 AM
I use 800x600, but I didn't have to scroll left and right to see the whole picture, Bean.