PDA

View Full Version : jdc admin bs

shaney
Jul 16, 2016, 11:38 AM
i want to take a minute to talk about admin jdc bs today at assssinaation event i got kicked 3 times and one time baned

1st time wrong name
2nd time idling
3rd time saying ragnarok as joke to rag
4th time i got banned cause i said saba to rag . now i tell u jdc is bellshit in events you call it jdc junkyard duelist challenge, or im the boss so if u make fun of me i decide what to do with u . so if a jj2 player whos a jdc admin makes fun of me its norml i o it back i get banned from server , i tell u i have made jokes with blurred and loads of jdc people rag sucks ass for banning me from server ,ive had my conflict with blurred in the past we solved it after without ban rag sucks

Ragnarok!
Jul 16, 2016, 11:41 AM
Learn to comprehend warnings next time.

I didn't kick you for wrong name, I suggested you put the right name.

You got autokicked for idling twice, then I did it the third time.

Then you started swearing and I told you not to - but you continued after the kick.

Then you started talking about my personal details - and when I told you not to, you did it again after another kick.

You are banned from a SINGLE EVENT for good reason.

Jelly Jam
Jul 16, 2016, 03:12 PM
'JUNKYARD DUELIST CHALLENGE'
LMFAO

Though I think Rag did the right thing here. That's just my opinion though.
Besides, it's just one event, so it doesn't matter. :-)

SAMI
Jul 17, 2016, 02:21 AM
Shaneys probably trolling. I'm sure he was drunk that time. Anyway, getting kicked can be fun too. I suggest you to quit before admins can ban you and then rejoin. Use Vpn to rejoin incase you get caught :p

cooba
Jul 17, 2016, 12:59 PM
LOL

snzspeed
Jul 20, 2016, 12:50 AM
1st time wrong name
2nd time idling
3rd time saying ragnarok as joke to rag
4th time i got banned cause i said saba to rags
5th lol

fixed :D