PDA

View Full Version : Jj2 Tag 1.0

Txl Kill
Oct 4, 2001, 03:40 AM
The program im working on is amost complete. It is a TAG program for jj2. It works so that everyone is on the blue team except for one red. When you get shot by the red person you turn into the red and they turn into blue. When someone gets tagged the server says (NAME) has been tagged. I have almost finished the Beta ver and my testers will be testing it soon!

iCeDnInJa
Oct 4, 2001, 06:27 AM
I can help test it email me at iCeDnInJa@allblackbelt.com
Its me NinjaUR :)

Stijn
Oct 4, 2001, 06:36 AM
Sounds cool...

Newspaz
Oct 4, 2001, 10:44 AM
Sounds like a spiffin idea! I can't wait to see it!

-New

Cesar
Oct 4, 2001, 10:08 PM
"(NAME) has been tagged"

Finally! An automatic server that can interact with clients :D

Well, I was thinking about a program someday for Jazz2 that will allow votes from players to kick certain playres, change level, gameplay... and that the server can set a timelimit.

$tilettø
Oct 5, 2001, 05:12 AM
Someone already maked a prog that Can change the lvl while playing if im not wrong

Teej
Oct 5, 2001, 08:01 AM
Thats pretty cool eh? That would be really fun to play with. :cool:
What did you make it in? VB?

$tilettø
Oct 5, 2001, 08:30 AM
i think so
all his progs are made in VB if im not wrong.

Kaz
Oct 5, 2001, 05:44 PM
I've tried searching for those offsets that contain the team... I think it's local... but maybe not... anyways, if this works please consider messing with those tags in battle so we can have an official team battle, and maybe send the values to me so I can analyze them, compare them in the level data... steal them... and make a triad ctf... many possibilities.

The Trasher
Nov 2, 2001, 04:16 PM
Maybe a patch to change the death messages depending on the gun used to kill the player, so, say, with the blaster "NAME shot VICTIM to pieces" or with the seeker "VICTIM could run, but he couldn't hide from NAME's seekers"

Inf. Spaz
Nov 2, 2001, 05:34 PM
:) Great!!!!

Ax Man
Nov 2, 2001, 05:39 PM
sounds cool! :7

Xtreem
Nov 2, 2001, 09:34 PM
Sounds cool, carnt wait to see it

Michael
Nov 3, 2001, 07:03 AM
I like the idea very much!
I (hate to make people above me) admire your talent, I want to rent you to make an assasins thing for Jazz - like the one in Unreal Tournament:
<small>Roasts will be points:
You will be assigned somebody to kill, and somebody will also be having to kill you.
You DON'T know who's hunting you until he shoots and hits\hurts you.
Kill an innocent: -5 points
Kill your target: +5 points
Kill your hunter: +3 points</small>
I'd realy like that. So how about it???

Kaz
Nov 3, 2001, 11:07 AM
You can change the death messages if I'm correct... there should be a proggie, or you can just edit English.j2e very carefully.

MaGoo
Nov 3, 2001, 04:12 PM
Sounds good. :)

Phoneix
Nov 3, 2001, 04:44 PM
Hey Kaz, why don't you hack the J2e file and see where that is and show it to link so he can <strike>steal</strike> use it in a program...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh oh...

I can't beieve it.

I blew it.

Oops...

Ehehe... Gotta Run!

Sh*t...

Kaz
Nov 3, 2001, 05:58 PM
I wouldn't doubt it if he already knew how... it's quite simple really.

Link
Nov 3, 2001, 06:18 PM
Yes :)

I already know how to do that with memory addresses. I can change any text I think.

Talec
Nov 3, 2001, 07:01 PM
Awesome! *can hardly wait*

~Talec LP

Paul
Nov 7, 2001, 06:50 PM
Anyone can edit the j2e files. Too bad you're the only one who can read the edited messages.