PDA

View Full Version : Is JJ3 Really Coming?!

Chola
Dec 29, 2017, 01:07 AM
So on December 3rd, I tweeted directly to Stacey Conley of Epic Games, and the legends themselves Arjan Brussee and Cliff Bleszinski. Both Arjan and Stacey liked the tweet.

The Tweet:
https://twitter.com/CholaTech/status/937333833183170560

Exactly 5 days later on December 8th, as we all know, Arjan dropped this bomb:
https://twitter.com/arjanbrussee/status/939176233245511681

"... after 20 years..." ... 2017 - 20 = ... 1997.. The release year of JJ2. *wink* *wink*
*note below*

Could this mean that the JJ3 is finally back in development?!
Is that the reason they released JJ1 and JJ2 on GoG, to get the people playing the old games in order to further boost the hype?

My hype limiter is currently malfunctioning, since it is >9k.
*The note* I know I am just speculating, and that this is a loooong shot, but I am certainly hoping this is true!

Slaz
Dec 29, 2017, 05:12 AM
It's a longshot indeed, I don't think this 'secret project' is anything related to Jazz. And the true reason JJ1 and JJ2 are on GoG might aswell be to extend their rightst to the IP.

Hmm, they didn't gave One Must Fall and Jill of the Jungle the GoG treatment.. So, Jill 2 incoming! 8D

Jelly Jam
Dec 29, 2017, 06:17 AM
I still think this is all too good to be a coincidence :D

luke11685
Dec 29, 2017, 07:55 AM
I'm afraid possibly Jazz Jackrabbit 2 sequel could never happen, but we will find out maybe in New Year 1st January 2018 what is this mysterious Arjan Brussee's secret game project at Epic Games.

ionut00
Dec 29, 2017, 10:38 AM
It would be very good, I thought about this when Jazz was released on GOG. But I do not really think Epic is working on Jazz 3 unfortunately ������

luke11685
Dec 29, 2017, 11:21 AM
I'm afraid if Jazz Jackrabbit 3 could exist once again as official new demo at least Epic Games might think that Arjan Brussee is not enough to revive Dean Dodrill's vision of Jazz jackrabbit 2 sequel. They probably need old crew they left Epic Games:
Cliff Bleszinski(he's still staying at Bosskey Productions),Alexander Brandon(he's upsent),Robert Allen(he's upsent),Dean Dodrill(he's still staying at Humble Hearts),Nick Stadler(he's upsent).I think they are not interested in Jazz Jackrabbit anymore. Maybe they could be a only one hope for future of Jazz jackrabbit.

Jelly Jam
Dec 29, 2017, 01:32 PM
but i thought alex was always there for UT tracks, why wouldn't he be there for Jazz

ShadowGPW
Dec 29, 2017, 01:52 PM
i've noticed that aswell, Arjan and his wife been liking JJ3 related tweets :-)

luke11685
Dec 29, 2017, 02:54 PM
Not his wife at all she blocked me on her Twitter account it seems she dislikes types of Jazz Jackrabbit fans like me.

cooba
Dec 29, 2017, 03:11 PM
Not his wife at all she blocked me on her Twitter account it seems she dislikes types of Jazz Jackrabbit fans like me.I wonder why :confused:

luke11685
Dec 29, 2017, 03:17 PM
Ask her I mean Arjan Brussee's wife.She gave some likes, but when I was planning to show her Jazz Jackrabbit 3D xmas logo version I was blocked on her Twitter account.She didn't tell me a reason why she blocked me without explaination she banned me from her Twitter account.I think for her Jazz Jackrabbit is boring and very bad old indie game.Who knows maybe she was enjoying Jazz Jackrabbit 1 in 1994,Jazz Jackrabbit 2 in 1998 and Jazz Jackrabbit Advance in 2002,but for women like her the spell is broken.It seems she doesn't like talk about Jazz Jackrabbit no more.I'm sure that now she hates Jazz Jackrabbit and she wants to forgot about these series forever.She doesn't hesitate to block everyone who will be talking about Jazz Jackrabbit.