PDA

View Full Version : My JJ2 level pack, The Supernatural Legions

Executor
Oct 5, 2001, 05:04 PM
[FONT=arial]
Why is everyone blasting it? It's a n00b set. I'm working on an add-on that will beat TSL into the ground and deeper. It is called Hare Scare, and the story is below:

You thought it was over. The nightmarish demons that seemed to be too evil and corrupted to be real were eradicated at last, right? Wrong. You turn on the news. The reporter stands in the middle of a killing field packed with vile horrors. One of the foul beasts wraps its tendrils around the journalist and drags him into its gaping maw. It's time for action. You grab your gun and head out the door. If you win, you'll save the universe, have a few demon heads to take home as souvenirs, and have a great story to tell your grandbunnies. If you lose, well, you get the idea.

Hare Scare is divided into "realms". Each realm is a single level and is in a certain place in time. The reakms are connected by portals. In essence, you have the time travel idea of JJ2, but on a grander scale. The levels are listed below:

Realm 1--2001: Suburban Warfare
Music is "Enter Sandman" by Metallica
This short introductory level puts you in your hometown, Carrot City. You start outside your home. You must fight through several city blocks and an underground condo complex. A screenshot is attached to this post.

Realm 2--2900 BC: Cat's Cradle
This Egyptian temple is inhabited by cats--hordes of them! The only way out of this temple is through. At the end is the evil crab god Oongawa. Good luck.

Realm 3--1978: Death by Disco
Grooooooooovy! Remember Discobattle? This is a lot like that, except it's an SP level and has some neat things that don't appear in the original. I will remind you that I made this level from scratch.

Realm 4--1776: Jazz Washington
Oh no! The demons have allied with the Redcoats! Can you sail across the Delaware river and put a stop to this insanity?

Those are all the levels I have done so far. More are coming soon. The finished product will have 10 realms.

Cesar
Oct 5, 2001, 05:19 PM
Nice, especially that I like cities :)

And you're probably the 1st to attach a file like that in the new VBulletin JCF :D

That's why I like the features VBulletin gives.

FireSworD
Oct 5, 2001, 05:25 PM
Sorry Executor, I don't like it but thats my opinion.

Executor
Oct 5, 2001, 07:17 PM
What? You don't like the city level?
I KNOW you will like the disco level...

Tubz
Oct 6, 2001, 04:22 PM
What are you guys talking about!!?!?!?! When I clicked the Link all it showed was a picture of Spaz in the City tileset. And I don't have TSF!:confused:

Redboy
Oct 7, 2001, 04:09 AM
YuK!Metallica is Satanic!Don't mind changing it/please!

FireSworD
Oct 7, 2001, 09:14 AM
I agree totally with Redboy.

Ax Man
Oct 7, 2001, 09:58 AM
Please RedBoy i don't want this to sound offensive but you really are testing me now.

That was a complete offense to the kind of music people like. That's what ****es me off about "relegion" the church has the power to call anything it doesn't like "satanic" i think it's good music.....

Yea, you are valued to your opinion but i aint gonna respect it. If this holds true i can call pop music "statanic" due to sexual refrences every second word....

'nuff said

Tubz
Oct 7, 2001, 04:38 PM
And who exactly is "Nuff"?

Redboy
Oct 7, 2001, 08:18 PM
Hey there,Ax,I'm not only the one who's offended,how 'bout the rest?

Ax Man
Oct 8, 2001, 03:08 AM
I'm refering to that refernce in general not you redboy

nuff= enough