PDA

View Full Version : Is Stilleto The Best?!?

Jessie NP
Oct 5, 2001, 06:13 PM
[COLOR=blue]

Another Question!!

FireSworD
Oct 5, 2001, 06:20 PM
Yeah, and he has all the Commander Keens *sigh* and i don't!:mad:

$tilettø
Oct 5, 2001, 10:06 PM
No.
Commander Keen old but cool ;)

Cesar
Nov 3, 2001, 12:09 AM
He was online most of the time during the season so :)

$tilettø
Nov 5, 2001, 08:27 AM
so..
so were some others
like Trilogy

and yea i was alot online but i also Won Alot!

Enigma
Nov 5, 2001, 12:16 PM
So? If you only come for the events, you're only online for a few hours, but you can gain lots of points. (i think i played only one or two duels in august, yet i made most of my points in that month, in just a few hours) But it's true that Stiletto was the most dedicated player by far, and that sure helped him win.

KRSplat
Nov 5, 2001, 01:06 PM
No, sorry. Dethman :)

Tubz
Nov 7, 2001, 01:44 PM
No, he isn't the best!

Syntax
Nov 7, 2001, 04:26 PM
I know this is a little off-topic, but this probably good for people to know...

So? If you only come for the events, you're only online for a few hours, but you can gain lots of points. (i think i played only one or two duels in august, yet i made most of my points in that month, in just a few hours) But it's true that Stiletto was the most dedicated player by far, and that sure helped him win.

Before the 4th season started, Bobby and I re-evaluated the scoring system by looking at how many points were awarded in relation to duels and events. The emphasis on the game is dueling, but most people can't do this as much as others; one of the reasons for hosting events is to help out those people a little.

If you tally the total amount of points awarded between the first three seasons, you will find that 85% of the points were awarded for dueling. We altered the event awards for the fourth season so that the duel:event point ratio was more around 60:40 (at least that was our target; I'm not sure if it was met or not).

How do you think the point distribution should play? You can respond here (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2184).

GuMmYBeAr!
Nov 9, 2001, 12:30 PM
YES

NO

... NO! lol

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Jun 11, 2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by $tilettø
No.

Good you'r fair ( says Trilogy where the best in 2001 )
And i voted for no sorry stilletto
and i now see i where rgith i dotn want to say i am better and the best 3rd best one on jj2 but i beated Stiletto in battle 2 on nazgul his server 5-2

they say he rule in battle 1 i cant realy agree with that i lost 8-10 against Stiletto on his server ( LAGGY! )

>>Møønßlãzé<<
Jun 11, 2002, 12:00 PM
It's fun hacking Comander Keen :D

$tilettø
Jun 11, 2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC

Good you'r fair ( says Trilogy where the best in 2001 )
And i voted for no sorry stilletto
and i now see i where rgith i dotn want to say i am better and the best 3rd best one on jj2 but i beated Stiletto in battle 2 on nazgul his server 5-2

they say he rule in battle 1 i cant realy agree with that i lost 8-10 against Stiletto on his server ( LAGGY! )
theyr talking about last season i realy suck this season
and first play a duel on neutral server then talk again (b1)

Unhit
Jun 12, 2002, 02:21 AM
Bobby! Bobby! :D
(I know he won't like this now ;))

Enigma
Jun 12, 2002, 05:57 AM
Who is the idiot who revived this topic?
*looks at BunnyElmer*
ow, he he, sorry no personal attack intended. but this poll was about last season ;)

Taz
Jun 26, 2002, 05:14 AM
FQUIST! Look ON JDC! Stil is still cheatin'..

$tilettø
Jun 26, 2002, 05:24 AM
Still????

explain yourself and this sort of things ya have to tell to Bobby(dizzy and Evilmike)i think

Unhit
Jun 26, 2002, 09:31 AM
Yes, I guess Quisty has nothing to do with JDC.