PDA

View Full Version : Long Lost Ammo

MaGoo
Oct 7, 2001, 02:53 PM
Earlier today, I was messing around with GameHack, when I discovered that I had been turning into different kinds of ammo. When I was walking with my character, I noticed I turned into a circular blue spinning ammo which I had seen in a thread about beta versions of Jazz2. So, I have a hunch that there are long lost ammo weapons that were never for use. As soon as I can, I will try to show you some screenshots I have.

FireSworD
Oct 7, 2001, 02:55 PM
At least you didn't say "Ammodillo"

EvilMike
Oct 7, 2001, 04:35 PM
There is a weird fireball ammo and that spinny thing. That's all.

Violet CLM
Oct 7, 2001, 08:25 PM
"Fireball" was the original weapon 8. It was a stronger type of blaster and looked better. It is available both powered up and unpowered up by using SCEs. See Stronghold: Jazz. (Overlord's site)

"Blade Gun" was the original weapon 9. It was a stronger type of blaster and looked better. It is not available except by people with the beta versions or Xtreme hackers. (Not sure about that last part)

Below is a picture of the Blade Gun in action.

The Trasher
Nov 2, 2001, 12:56 AM
Fake pic. Can't fool me.

Michael
Nov 2, 2001, 05:34 AM
Quiet newbie, in a newbie's eye's obviously that's a fake. But it's not. Plus, I dun like you :p

-Nitro

Violet CLM
Nov 2, 2001, 11:56 AM
Source of picture......

http://jazz2.godgames.com/screenshots/demons1.jpg

NYAH! :p

Xtreem
Nov 2, 2001, 09:45 PM
LOL LOL Cool gun but fake :P

MaGoo
Nov 3, 2001, 04:15 PM
It's not fake. I will attach the file as soon as I can.

defalcon
Nov 4, 2001, 10:48 PM
That's not fake. The fireball pics can be found as MCE's, powered up and normal.

As for the blade gun, that was the original weapon 9. I don't know why they changed it, but that itself is a reason the OEM has some cooler stuff.

Krezack
Nov 5, 2001, 05:55 AM
maybe im nieve but what of the lasor? jazz>----------------------- it goes thru the lvl it rox! anyway tthats the only hidden weapon ive seen once in mp banjokazzoie (long long time ago) used a gamehack type thign and got the lasor without the sheild and heh he killed me.

Inf. Spaz
Nov 5, 2001, 08:58 AM
Defalcon?Your still a active player?

Tubz
Nov 5, 2001, 01:03 PM
I have no clue why they changed those weapons either (grimacing at game creators) morons! But the flame gun, the purple gun, and the flame gun look so cool!

FQuist
Nov 5, 2001, 01:29 PM
Nitro, please stop insulting everyone in a bad way with the term newbie.. It's really getting annoying.

ShadowGPW
Nov 5, 2001, 02:54 PM
Yeah, Ive got the OEM and Ive seen those weapons in action.. but found out that these suck and thank god they are replaced..

MaGoo
Nov 6, 2001, 04:23 AM
What's an OEM?

$tilettø
Nov 6, 2001, 07:58 AM
a sorta beta that came with some pc i think

Link
Nov 6, 2001, 03:18 PM
"Original Equipment Manufacturer"

So I think it means that it is the version given to computer manufacturers to distribute with their computers. As opposed to non-OEM, which is the version people buy in the store from software resellers.

If Windows came with your PC, it is an OEM version. If you bought it separately, it is just a normal piece of software.

Krezack
Nov 6, 2001, 10:30 PM
yes defalcons still active well he says he is :P

defalcon
Nov 7, 2001, 12:44 AM
I'm active unless I say I'm not, I'm busy or if I'm on holiday. :D

Violet CLM
Nov 7, 2001, 01:46 PM
I don't see why people think that picture is fake when it came from the godgames site.

Krezack
Nov 7, 2001, 09:58 PM
Because they themselves are fake. :p