PDA

View Full Version : JoL's First Clan War

RosetaJOL
Nov 2, 2001, 05:31 AM
This Jazzer, I dont know his origional knick name..Currently Dummy. He wanted to join JOL, I told him that if He wanted to join he had to change his knick name, he just said he liked his knick name.
JMaster wanted to join JOL; I let him. Dummy started a clan called JOLS (if you can think of what the S stands for, its a bad word and I cussed on this board enough already, dont want to be banned from it for doing it again)
Anyway, JMaster joined JOLS and left JOL. I announce that anyone who joins JOLS will regret it sooner or later. If somone Joins JOLS, there is very little chance they will be allowed to join JOL after that.
When this topic was poasted, JOL had twelve members. we alied and kindof merged with CC and X. As so many know, JOL merged with TBT(The Bunny Tec); DB (Death Bunnies).

Once I am a little better at programming, I will make some trainers. The JOL members section is almost up..However there will be no link on the JOL site to it for some time for security reasons.
Only JOL members will be given the address of the site to log in.
:lol:
If you want to join, reply to this topic and let me know, currently excepting new members and you might be accepted.