PDA

View Full Version : Levelpack Idea...

Phoneix
Nov 3, 2001, 04:58 PM
I just had an awesome idea of a really cool levelpack, SP mainly.

Spaz Inside: The biggest battles rage within.

I kinda like the Intel spoof...:7

I'll come out with a Demo Level soon to show what I mean by this idea...

JanusJackrabbit
Nov 3, 2001, 05:08 PM
Why are you telling us this?

Phoneix
Nov 3, 2001, 05:13 PM
i was thinking that people who feel like they need to contribute to the community can have a level for the levelpack, but there is one constriction, and it'll be in the text that comes with the demo level and how to contribute... :) Don't worry, ANYBODY who feels this way can contribute or they don't have to.

Think of it as a community effort.

Electric Ir
Nov 4, 2001, 02:32 AM
Well, I can help. But I can't garantee I have always the time for it..
And by the way, I know how to make episode files. So that'll be way cool! ^-~

MaGoo
Nov 4, 2001, 09:36 AM
I also have a level pack idea. It's called Airboard Race Tracks. If I think the idea will expand I will tell you more about this idea.

JanusJackrabbit
Nov 4, 2001, 09:44 AM
It would probably be better to start a Christmas project. That way we would have enough time to make something realy good.

Phoneix
Nov 4, 2001, 12:29 PM
Ya know what, I still have contacts with Nebula who is the forum admin maybe Neb can make a forum called Levels and I could mod it... :-)

KEEN!

FireSworD
Nov 4, 2001, 04:41 PM
Are you sure you want to keep downloading levels and waste huge amounts of time checking them throughly to see anything obscene? well, just thought i brought that up.

Phoneix
Nov 4, 2001, 06:39 PM
I would look through, and if there was something obsene without any kind of warning in the beginning of the level (like I do) I'd either make the change myself or delete it.

(I still do have Overlord.exe...)