PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Best Clan?

MaGoo
Nov 7, 2001, 05:01 AM
In your opinion, what is the best clan out of what is listed?

MaGoo
Nov 7, 2001, 05:04 AM
Even though I'm in GpW, I think that DL is a little better.. *Hopes an angry mob doesn't go after him*

$tilettø
Nov 7, 2001, 06:06 AM
Other
is that a new clan ??!?!

Disguise
Nov 7, 2001, 06:20 AM
The real question here is not what the best clan is, but what you think makes a clan the best clan.

A clan is defined by the players that is in it, and the better the players, the better the clan. That is true, but what do you think makes these players come together in the first place, what do you think makes these players stay together instead of trying to use their skill and experience for their own good?

The answer, is simple, loyalty. That is what makes a good clan, loyalty. Don't think that it was all a perfect highway straight to the top for the mentioned clans. Even they started somewhere in the middle of the desert crawling on the dirt road. Every clan has bad points, and if you do not have the loyalty and dedication to stick to what you have, it will never grow strong. GPW was also close to closing down once, it's just life. If all the members of the clan thought: "What the heck, GPW is going down, I'll go join another clan that looks strong." It would benefit that person to do so, he would join a better clan, and get a better reputation for being in a stronger clan, but there would be bad from the situation. GPW would be gone, it would've died. And after time, the clan that was joined would have a weak point, and it will die, and the cycle will carry on with no true winner. Battles would be won, but the war would have failed. No clan would gain true respect, the respect of longevity.

We all know that the clans mentioned above are great, but have you ever considered for how long these clans were around. GPW recently celebrated their 4th year anniversary! I don't know how long DL and EM were around, but I know it was for a long time. Heck, as long as I've known Dizzy he was in DL (a name change has occured, but it's still the same clan), and that is for a LONG time. He was just a normal Jazzer when he joined, just like any that joined the clan, or another clan. A VERY small amount of palyers join a clan as a guru, they're all gurus in the making, and a clan only helps them on their way there.

Do you understand what this means? You could be in a great clan, the clan you are in will be a GREAT clan, the clan you are a leader of will be a GREAT clan, as long as you have loyalty. If you manage to survive for about a year (believe me, this is actually a short amount of time, I haven't had the internet for a year, time flies) and keep it stable for that time you will already see a HUGE difference in your clan. Start by just looking at the messages you posted here a year ago, you will laugh, believe me.

My vote goes to GpW, my current clan, a clan that I will stay loyal to until after it has had its last breath, all in hope that it will breathe again.

*expects to be shouted at for turning a poll into a speech*

Rage
Nov 7, 2001, 06:44 AM
*Snores*

Unhit
Nov 7, 2001, 07:51 AM
[J2F] is a new clan, but surely not bad...if you don't believe me, let's make a clanwar ;)!

$tilettø
Nov 7, 2001, 10:01 AM
i know
Its always the Same gpw dl and em and then the Rest in pollz and stuff..

VeggieMan
Nov 7, 2001, 10:02 AM
GpW all the way of course. Magooooooooooo! what happend dude? You gotta believe in the clan your in or why stay in it? I've said it before and I will say it again........

GpW is a se><0r clan!

VeggieMan[GpW]

ShadowGPW
Nov 7, 2001, 10:17 AM
The Topic goes down because ive got the feeling that there is going to be a sort of FlameWar from the other clans thats not listed in here...
btw nice speech disguise :P