PDA

View Full Version : Complaints

RosetaJOL
Nov 7, 2001, 12:21 PM
I poasted a topic: who will win, JOL or JOLS.
Someone eddited it and fixedh a bug of mine, yet changed something when I wanted it how it was. And me simply being a JCF member, cant edit my own poasts. I think people should be allowed to edit their own poasts, also I think people shouldnt edit others poasts without permission from their authors first.

This topic is for people who have expericed such and dislike it.
This topic is not against anyone in particulair.

Those who agree it should be changed should reply.
I remember the old JCF...you could edit your own poasts if I remember rightly, if I am wrong please dont punish me, correct me instead.

RosetaJOL
Nov 7, 2001, 12:26 PM
Ahem!
Shadow GPW closed my topic: Who will win JOL or JOLS so knowone can vote the poll, this must change back until JOLS looses and no longer exists.

Enigma
Nov 7, 2001, 12:26 PM
Eh, i think it's possible to edit your own posts. At least i can do it...

edit: see?

||Slim
Nov 7, 2001, 12:37 PM
Did you listen to the reason on why Shadow closed it?

NO

At least i dont think you did... :D

Admins do that for a reason y'know :o

Oh yeah, it is possible to edit POSTS, but i dont know about polls...
(At least I can ;)

VeggieMan
Nov 7, 2001, 12:40 PM
I'm guessing he closed it because it would start a war going my clan is better no mine is better! I don't like you now.. your mean to me .. Let's fight! Yay! etc.........

VeggieMan

RosetaJOL
Nov 7, 2001, 01:21 PM
VeggieMan, could have told me before you were Jeffk.
YOU MEAN YOU JOINED JOLS? ![COLOR=darkred]JOLS IS THE WORST CLAN ALIVE!
[SIZE=3]JOLS ONLY PERPOSE IS TO FIGHT AGAINST JOL JOLS HAS A BAD NAME FOR THEIR CLAN TOO
IF SHADOWGPW IS IN JOLS, I DECLIARE WAR ON GPW!

RosetaJOL
Nov 7, 2001, 01:23 PM
Slim, only admin and moderators can edit poasts, are you one of those?
AT LEAST FROM MY OBSERVATION

||Slim
Nov 7, 2001, 01:24 PM
Lol. War on GPW?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VeggieMan
Nov 7, 2001, 01:51 PM
I am not Jeff K. Where did you get that from? Jeff K is character created by a guy that goes by the name lowtax from the web site. www.somethingawful.com I think the email Jeff K articles are so funny I read his stuff all the time. I really thought the hole SMARTY MAN GAEM DESINAR SUVARIOR was so funny.. but anyway, I'm not Jeff K. Neither is anyone in jj2. They were probably just joking around and it looks to me that their joke worked. No one person actually goes by the name Jeff K and if they did it would be the a fake Jeff K.

Also, war with GpW? I welcome it! But if your only reason for war with GpW was beacause you think I'm Jeff K then I guess you can't. But still go to war with GpW hehe! It will be a fun time for all.

VeggieMan[GpW] a.k.a Not Jeff K. (Just wanna be l33t liek him hehe)

Violet CLM
Nov 7, 2001, 01:52 PM
Testing.... will come back to edit post in a few minutes.

Edit edited sucessfully.

VelKa
Nov 7, 2001, 02:04 PM
Hey, quit that, you folks. Just because Shad closed the topic does NOT give you a reason to declare war on his clan.

ShadowGPW
Nov 7, 2001, 02:10 PM
Complain if you can I just simply prevented a flame war also because of the javascripting over there But what has this to do with my clan anyways? Keep them out of it, they didn't do anything..

FireSworD
Nov 7, 2001, 05:16 PM
I Heard all about this in the servers. Yup she was MAD!

Krezack
Nov 9, 2001, 03:44 AM
Hey i hate you now fire sword i declare war on your clan i mean what sort of clan is ! anyway? shesh yes lets have an ice only dual!

FireSworD
Nov 9, 2001, 07:15 AM
The "Sword" clan dosen't exist anymore.