PDA

View Full Version : California Trip Here We Go!!!

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 2, 2001, 05:42 PM
Chapter One: “Oh boy…”

BBoy walked over to his neighbor’s house, carrying his bags, all ready to go on their long trip to California. “So when are we leaving?” He asked. “A few minutes. Once everything is loaded into the car.” Jack, his neighbor, answered. “By the way, four of my friends and my brother are coming too.” “What!?” BBoy said surprised. “But, your car can only hold five people! This makes seven of us! How are we going to all fit!?” “We’ll just have to squeeze in.” BBoy looked across the street, and saw three big rabbits and a fat turtle coming. “Ah, there’re my friends!” Jack said. “Their all huge!” BBoy thought. “And I know that Jack’s brother is big too! This just can’t be done!” “BBoy, this is Joe,” Jack pointed to a big gray rabbit. “This is Mike,” He pointed to a big brown rabbit. “This is Ron,” He pointed to a big Orange rabbit. “And this is Bill.” He pointed to the fat turtle. “Guys, this is my neighbor BBoy.” The turtle started picking his nose as he said, “Man, you stink.” Right then BBoy knew that this was not going to be as fun as he thought……

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 2, 2001, 05:43 PM
Chapter Two: “Car Fun”

Once Jack’s brother, Zimbo, arrived, and everyone had their baggage in the car, Jack said, “Well, I think Zimbo and I, will sit up front, and the rest of you can try to cram yourselves in the back. Some of you might have to sit on the floor of the car. Everybody got in and BBoy realized he could barely breath. “Umm… Guys? Isn’t there a better way to sit, other than on top of me?” He asked, his voice muffled because of the giant rabbit sitting on his head, and the other rabbits sitting on the rest of his body. “Did somebody say something?” The one on his head said. “Naw. Just your imagination.” Another replied. “Oh great…” BBoy thought. The car pulled out of the driveway, and took off down the street. “Hey, Jack. How fast can this car go?” BBoy heard someone say through the rabbit rear end sitting on his head. “I don’t know for sure.” Jack replied. “Wanna find out?” BBoy started to panic. “No…” Jack said. BBoy let out a sigh of relief, until he heard, “…I never go fast until there’s some hills to jump over.” “Cool!” Someone said, and BBoy fainted.

He woke up when everyone in the car started singing songs. “One thousand, two hundred and ninety-nine bottles of Carrot Beer on the wall…!!!” BBoy let out a groan. What a mistake he’d made by saying he’d go.

Two hours later

They had driven really far by now. They were on a road surrounded by nothing but dessert. The car was really hot. Especially under the rabbits. The rabbits who started sweating. BBoy was sweating bad enough as it was, but now the rabbits were adding to it. “Yuck.” BBoy thought. “Hey, man,” The turtle said to Jack. “Don’t you got an air conditioner in here?” “Yeah, but it stopped working when it was smashed with a baseball which came in from my back window.” Jack replied. “Drat.” BBoy thought. “Oh well, not that it’d help me any, under these giant tubs of sweat.” “Hey, Jack, we never saw how fast your car could go, and there’re some hills up ahead!” Someone said. “Oh yeah!” Jack exclaimed. “Your right!” “No! No! No! No! No! No!” BBoy thought. Suddenly he felt the car speed up and everybody screamed, “Yeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaawwwwwww!!!!!” Suddenly the car went up, and BBoy felt it leave the ground. “Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” He yelled, right along with everyone else. Suddenly he felt it smash to the ground, and heard the sound of crashing, and bending of metal, along with shattering glass. BBoy felt the car slow to a stop, and then heard someone say, “Dude… That was awesome!!! But you like, totally messed up your car.” Jack was laughing. He was laughing loud and hard, and through the laughter, he said, “I don’t care, I got this cheap piece of junk for free. A lizard gave it to me. Man, we must’ve gotten about 10 feet in the air!” “Dude, that was killer!!! I wanna do it again!!!” “No, we’d have no car left!” BBoy heard the car start up again, and they began to move.

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 3, 2001, 07:58 AM
Chapter Three: “Left Behind”

The trip had only been going for about seven hours, but it seemed to BBoy like years. He had finally managed to get out from under the giant rabbits, and sit on the floor with the turtle he didn’t like. When he got out, he was able to see what had happened to the car after landing from the hill. The whole front end was smashed in, and the headlights were destroyed. They were very lucky that the car could still run. They’d gone from dessert to forest now. It was still hot though, as the sun shown through the dark green spiny trees that surrounded the road they traveled on. The turtle said, “Are we almost there???” And was suddenly pounded by everyone in the car. “Ouch. Well, somebody had to say it.” They came to a clearing, finally, and to there left down a large wall of rocks; they saw a 50-foot high waterfall. “Hey, do you guys bet I can go down that on a tree log?” The orange rabbit said. “Go ahead.” Jack replied jokingly. “Okay, stop the car and I will.” “Really?” “Yeah.” So they stopped the car, the orange rabbit got out, picked up a tree log cut in half, and disappeared into the forest to climb the rock hill. “He’s crazy.” Was all that was said as they watched him go. They waited and waited, and finally, sure enough, a orange figure appeared at the top of the waterfall. “There he is!” The turtle pointed. The orange figure, started to fall. Down, down, down, and more down. They could hear him yelling all the way down. They just waited, shocked by what they’d just seen. “He’s crazy.” It was said again, and then out of the forest, popped a drenched orange rabbit. “Hi guys!” He said. His left ear was bleeding. “Your crazy.” It was said again. “What happened to you ear?” Jack’s brother asked. “Oh, I cut it on a branch on the way down. No big deal.” “Well, come on guys, breaks over.” They all climbed back into the car, and drove off again. Later, they came out of the forest into a city. A BIG city. The biggest that BBoy’d ever seen. “I’ve gotta go to the bathroom!” The turtle said. Everyone groaned, but Jack pulled into a gas station anyways. They all got out. BBoy went in and grabbed some candy. Then he went to the counter to pay, but there was a line. BBoy waited and waited, and finally got to pay. He ran outside, and saw… The car was gone…!

Ducky
Apr 3, 2001, 08:53 AM
Funny http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 5, 2001, 01:44 PM
Chapter Four: “A Grim Roommate”

BBoy waited and waited for them all to come back, but they never did. The owner finally kicked BBoy out for loitering. “Well, if I’m going to be stuck here, I might as well get a room to stay in. He walked across the street to a very large motel. He went inside, and walked up to the counter. A female lizard behind the counter was talking to a black-cloaked figure with a scythe in it’s hand. BBoy walked up and said, “Pardon me, I’d like a room.” “I’m sorry, we have no more rooms, unless you and this gentleman would like to share one. He’s willing. Are you?” BBoy thought, then said, “Yeah sure, what the heck?” So he paid for the room, and the two started off toward it. “So, what’s your name?” BBoy asked the cloaked figure. In an echoing voice, the figure replied, “The Grim Reaper.” BBoy suddenly felt like he’d been slapped across the face. He started sweating. “D-did you say, ‘Grim Reaper’???” It was the perfect looks and everything. “Yes.” The figure replied. “Gulp!” BBoy choked. They slowly continued on, and when the reached the door, they opened it and entered the room. “S-so do you k-kill people for a living?” BBoy asked. (Lol, kill for a living) “Yeah, I guess you could kinda say that.” He answered. “What do you mean?” BBoy looked at him. Suddenly the cloak was flung off, and there stood the biggest muscular rabbit BBoy’d ever seen. He was red with a long scar running down his right leg. “What the-?” “See? I’m Grim Reaper the World Champion Pro Rabbit Wrestler!!! Ever seen me before?” “N-no.” BBoy was shocked, but slightly relieved that he didn’t have to share a room with the REAL Grim Reaper. “Maybe you’ll recognize some wrestling moves I invented. Like the Carrot Smash!” The giant rabbit ran up to BBoy, lifted him off the ground upside-down, and then slammed him back down on his head. BBoy was quite dazed, and quite in pain. “Ouch…” He said. “Don’t know that one, huh? Well, how ‘bout the Reaper Weeper???” The rabbit grabbed BBoy, lifted him above his head, then did a half back flip, landing on BBoy. “Ooawf!!!” BBoy was sure he heard a couple hundred things in his body crack. “Aaaaaahhhhh…..” BBoy whimpered in pain, but before he could say he’d had enough, Grim snatched him up again, and said, “What about the Grim Grip of Death?” He put BBoy’s head to his stomach, and then squeezed his arms shut. BBoy thought he heard his neck snap, and his skull crack. With a quick movement to stay alive, BBoy barely escaped the rabbit’s arms, grabbed his electrical sword, and pointing it at the rabbit, said, “Stand back!!!” “Hang on, I’ve got one more move!” The rabbit said, and then faster than BBoy could resist, he pushed the sword aside, and grabbed him. “Everybody has surely seen the Reaper Cannon!” He took BBoy’s feet, and then swung him around and around. Finally he let go, and BBoy was flung through the sliding glass door, over the balcony, and into the outdoor swimming pool, two floors down. SPLASH!!! BBoy painfully swam to the edge of it, and then crawled out and lay on the cement. “Oooooohh…” He groaned. “I don’t think I ever been in such pain. He felt something sticky underneath his back. He turned over to find that he had just lain in a blob of ice cream, which someone had spilled. He also found that he was now covered in ants, which earlier were eating the ice cream until he came along. Now they were eating him. “YIPES!!!” He jumped to his feet, slipped in the ice cream, and fell back into the pool.

I like my hat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moon is made of cheese!?

/*Hey everybody! Read, "A Future Of Destruction" at the War Tavern!!! (Cool Story)*

===Hey all, go to

http://pub55.ezboard.com/bdontgetboredatthisboard7255

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 9, 2001, 02:51 PM
Chapter Five: “Tall Rabbits”

Sleeping that night in the same room with the dreaded wrestler was tough, because the wrestler snored louder than an oncoming train. Fortunately, BBoy made it through the night okay. In the morning, he got up early. The wrestler rabbit was still asleep, except that he’d rolled around so much in the night, that he was now on the floor. BBoy left the room, and went downstairs. He left the key on the counter, and did all the things you need to do when you check out of a motel, then went out, and walked across the street towards a restaurant. A slightly fat purple lizard with a trench coat walked up to him, and said, “He mister, ya wanna buy a monkey wrench?” The lizard opened the side of his coat, reveling about 20 different monkey wrenches. “Ahh…. No.” BBoy walked on thinking strange thoughts about the lizard. He entered the restaurant and ordered some food. Then he sat at a table and began to eat. “How am I going to either get back to Jack and the others, or get home?” He thought. “Maybe I can rent a car. I can’t believe they left me here, and didn’t even notice I was gone, so they didn’t return.” As the time went bye, more creatures showed up, and sat at the tables around him. Suddenly 4 very tall rabbits in tank tops, and shorts walked in. One was carrying a basketball. They ordered some things, and then walked over to BBoy. “Hey,” The tallest one said. He had a light blue body, with darker blue and green spotted ears. “You took our table. We always sit at this table.” “Oh? Well, I’m afraid that I was here first. You’ll just have to sit somewhere else.” BBoy replied, looking at him. “Hey, look, man. We don’t ever sit anywhere else. I’m telling you, this is our table, so you just are going to have to move.” “No, I don’t want to.” The rabbit slammed his hands on the table, and leaned over, putting his face right in BBoy’s. “If you don’t move, we’re going to have to make you move.” “Okay then.” BBoy replied, and the rabbit stood upright, and then said something to the others. Suddenly BBoy saw them all start coming his way. Not really wanting to fight, and being finished with his food anyways, BBoy grabbed his things, stood up, and took off. He ran to a garbage can, and leaped over it, just before flying out the door. “Did you see that guy jump!?” One of the tall rabbits said. “Yeah! Come on!” And they shot through the door after him.

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 17, 2001, 10:52 AM
Chapter Six: “The Challenge, And The Team”

“Hey, you, rabbit!” The rabbits caught up with BBoy, and stopped him. “You can sure jump. You’re fast too. You play basketball?” “Ahh… Sometimes.” “Well, we’re the greatest basketball players here. If you can get a team, we’ll play you a game. If you beat us, you and your team will get… Say, $100.00.” “$100.00 for beating you?” BBoy asked. “Yep. See, we haven’t played a challenging team in a long time, and so, we’ll pay you to play us… If you win. If we win, you give us $100.00.” “Oh.” BBoy thought. If he won, he’d have money to get back home. If not, he’d be even more broke than he was now. He figured he could go for it though. “Well, I’ll try to get a team. Where can we meet?” “If you get a team by Friday 4:00 P.M., then meet us at that basketball court.” The rabbit pointed to a court behind BBoy. “If you don’t have a team, then the game’s off.” “Sure.” BBoy agreed. “It’s a deal.” They shook hands, and BBoy thought. Then he took off running back to the motel he stayed at. Just as he was walking up to it, Grim was walking out. “Hey, rabbit. Boy, you left early.” He said to BBoy. “Yeah. Say, do you play basketball?” “No.” “Oh. ‘Cause I need a team before Friday.” “And you want me to be on it? I’m a wrestler.” “Yeah, I know, but I’ve gotta find someone. I guess I only four players, since that’s what the other team’s got. If we get a team, and beat ‘em, we get $100.00. That’s $25.00 for each of us, just for beating them.” “Really? Well, then I’m in!” “But… If we lose, we each PAY $25.00 dollars to them.” “Oh. Well, I like gambling. I’m in.” “Great. Meet us at that basketball court at 4:00 P.M. on Friday.” “Okay. I’ll be there.” BBoy walked down the street. Suddenly he gasped when he saw a lizard come walking around a corner. This lizard was at least 14 feet tall! “Wow! Hey, do you play any basketball?” BBoy ran up to him and asked. “Yeah. I love basketball! I’m really good at it to. I play every chance I get!” The lizard replied. “Yes! Will you be on our team Friday? We’re going to play the best team in town for $100.00. That’s $25.00 each if we win!” “Heck yeah! I’ll be there!” The lizard said. Then suddenly he jumped into the air, and his body split in half! He landed in front of BBoy and the bottom part of the body fell to the ground. They were stilts. “Y-you were walking on stilts?” “Oh yeah. I’m practicing for joining a circus sometime.” The lizard said. BBoy looked at him. He was only about 4’6” tall. “You’re kind of short for playing basketball aren’t you?” BBoy asked. “Oh… Yeah, maybe, but I’m fast, and I can jump high!” BBoy slapped himself on the forehead, then said, “Fine. Be at the basketball court near the Burger World restaurant Friday at 4:00 P.M.” Then BBoy walked away. By Friday, BBoy had 2 more creatures: A short fat mouse, and a tall skinny weasel. At 4:00, he went to the court. There was his team, and the four rabbits on the other team. “Okay guys,” BBoy said to his team. “What’s everyone’s name? I’m BBoy.” “I’m Squeaks” The mouse said. “Leo.” The lizard said. “Slick” The weasel said. “Grim.” Grim the red wrestler rabbit said. BBoy then said, “Well, what’s our team name?” “Who knows?” Squeaks the mouse said/asked. “Okay, we’re going to be the Whoonoze team! Alright guys. If we lose this game, we each lose 25 bucks. If we win, we each gain 25 bucks. Now what do we wanna do?” “GAIN!” They all shouted. “Okay, let’s get these guys!”

Ducky
Apr 17, 2001, 11:56 AM
http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

`Ducky