PDA

View Full Version : Buy TSF here!!!

Nomad
Nov 8, 2001, 05:30 PM
Go here you can buy TSF TSF Shop Place (http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/videogames/B00004TOUD/customer-reviews/ref=br_lf/)

Redboy
Nov 8, 2001, 07:05 PM
I was looking for the English version.........but thanks for the info!How 'bout your friend who has 50 copies?Are they in English?

Haze
Nov 8, 2001, 11:43 PM
Got that version. :) And it's multi-lingual, just like all the other copies.

defalcon
Nov 9, 2001, 12:39 AM
If it were in english I might be able to buy it! Waaah!

Redboy
Nov 9, 2001, 01:46 AM
True,True.........

Nomad
Nov 9, 2001, 05:22 AM
I can post a link with a translated version of the page if you need it.

Aiko
Nov 9, 2001, 07:33 AM
Firstly, as Haze said, TSF is multilingual. The P2 distribution of TSF was released all over Europe so it had to be in four or five languages: dutch of course, german, french, spanish and italian. The distribution by LK Avalon (a polish publisher) also has polish screen text (you'll see more and more of polish language as their economy is slowly becoming stronger, but thats another subject).

Secondly, Amazon Germany is not allowed to sell or ship *computer software* to countries, that are not members of the European Union. (On a side note: if you would want to buy a book, you'd have to add 15 EUROs for shipping to the USA or Canada). I could tell you a lot of other german online shops where you could buy TSF, but it's all the same (see above). As you may have noticed, *i* bought ten copies of this TSF distribution. They are lying in my room. On the floor. Waiting for...guess what.

$tilettø
Nov 9, 2001, 08:37 AM
i also have some Copies of TSF and CC lying around the Floor here so if you need it
only i dunno how to send it over or Something
already sended a TSF to a Dutch Guy//!!!

Electric Ir
Nov 9, 2001, 08:38 AM
On the floor? :P No scratches and stuff on the cd's?
*gasp*

defalcon
Nov 10, 2001, 01:40 AM
Stiletto, could you send TSF?! Please?! IF you can send me TSF with the box and manual if possible, that would be great! Also, TSF comes with JJ2 and my CD is a bit stuffed, so the JJ2 disc would be good as well. Please?! Remember, I asked first!

I meant if the site is in english, cause I can't understand it.

Aiko
Nov 10, 2001, 03:39 AM
By the way, the distribution thats circulating in Germany right now (that one at Amazon Germany) does not include a seperate JJ2 disc. It has the JJ2 episodes copied into TSF, though.

Violet CLM
Nov 10, 2001, 12:33 PM
There's a TSF Manual? *Looks sad*

Nomad
Nov 10, 2001, 04:47 PM
Well if you cant get it thats not my problem. Not many people in the good old U.S. of A. actually have tsf. Maybe like 100 people or more.