PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Tilesets

it's cool man
Nov 9, 2001, 08:21 AM
I am making an Unreal episode and need ideas for tilesets to use for the following levels: NyLeve's Falls, Rrajigar Mines, Dark Arena and one for all those villages. Also, I'll be happy about advises for any tilesets for any other levels.

FireSworD
Nov 9, 2001, 08:34 AM
Wouldn't that be sorta hard to do since Unreal is after all a 3D game.

it's cool man
Nov 9, 2001, 11:03 PM
Well, that's not a problem. Tomb Raider is a 3D game, but the Tomb Rabbit episode is awesome. I just need tilesets that look a bit like the ones in the game, not exactly those. I already have Vortex Rikers, Chizra Temple and Temple of Vandora done and they are quite good:D

it's cool man
Nov 12, 2001, 07:00 AM
Well, I need a village tileset. For noorks elbow, harobed village etc.

Talec
Nov 12, 2001, 05:44 PM
Cool! You know, I started a J2 version of Unreal too! :D

If you want, I could email you the (two) levels I finished and the stats of the pack if you want inspiration ^_^

~Talec LP

it's cool man
Nov 13, 2001, 08:28 AM
Well, which levels have you done? I've done all the levels from the intro to the dark arena on which I'm working now (My NyLeve's falls level sux). What I mainly need, though, is a mountain village tileset for noorks elbow, harobed village, NaPali Haven etc.

Talec
Nov 13, 2001, 07:47 PM
Lesse... I started Vortex Rikers (very very unfinished; used one of the CyberSpaz sets), Terraniux Underground (Unfinished), DemonLord's Lair (done), Skaarj Generator (possibly done), and The Source (unfinished).

~Talec LP

Disguise
Nov 14, 2001, 01:14 AM
It's possible to extract the textures in the tileset and then use the skew tool (display > effects > geometric effects > skew) in psp on the textures that jazz walks on. It won't make a very good tileset though, you'll have to blend it a bit with feathering and such AND reduce the colors to 256. There goes a lot of your quality.

it's cool man
Nov 14, 2001, 09:22 AM
Disguise: I tried that and it turned out so horrible...:mad:
Talec: Hey, send me what you've got if you don't mind. I'll send you my stuff. my mail: schrenkoboyrulez@bluemail.ch.

it's cool man
Nov 15, 2001, 08:12 PM
OFF TOPIC

Michael
Nov 18, 2001, 11:07 AM
I was going to mkae an Unreal tileset, do I still have the right?

it's cool man
Nov 19, 2001, 04:07 AM
Sure, send it to me once it's finished pleeze.