PDA

View Full Version : Cloning Problems

RosetaJOL
Nov 10, 2001, 04:42 PM
I have noticed alot of people have been cloned, whoever did this; I wont put this against anyone in particulair.
Sometimes I am cloned, SlicerJOL was cloned, TmanUR was cloned, BunnyElmer was cloned, CatzDB was cloned.
Do you think someone should put a stop to this cloning or what?
Those who clone, what do you think?

VelKa
Nov 10, 2001, 04:50 PM
There is nothing you can do about cloning.

You cannot ban cloners because you don't always know who they are.

Bobby aka Dizzy
Nov 10, 2001, 04:51 PM
You can't stop cloning.

Kaz
Nov 10, 2001, 06:15 PM
In some cases it's necessary...

ElectroPiZZa
Nov 10, 2001, 07:22 PM
Uh, did you notice there are duplicate poll answers?

Anyway, there is no valid way to completely stop cloning. Plus, cloning isn't really as dangerous as it seems. Some clones are just too obvious; others are just too obvious.

If someone cloned me, I would do absolutely nothing. I have been cloned quite a few times in the past, and it was just so dumb and noticeable that it was funny, as for the numerous excessive swear words and the non-punctuated sentence structure. It just seems so obvious, for example, if person A hates person B who owns a "stupid" clan, person A will clone person B and will say things to put down the clan to self-aggrandize person A's "competitor" clan. I've seen more occurences of this kind of event than the number of specks of dust on my LP record player. To put it simply, put in the example of the earlier days where there was an army of clones running around like bacteria on a loincloth, clone "wars" was the wrong word. It was more like clone "insanity".

And I never clone for an evil purpose, like some of the examples stated above. The only times I do "clone" are for play-along instances, just like what I do 24-hours a day. Just ask HAT (Derby) or someone else who likes mindless cloning. I'm mindless.

Krezack
Nov 12, 2001, 05:55 AM
Cloning aggravated me when i was 11, hmm 2 years ago. But not anymore (hasn't happened for 2 years).

purplesheep
Nov 12, 2001, 09:29 AM
thus, the title for the next Jazz Jackrabbit game is revealed to us

<i>Jazz Jackrabbit III: Attack Of The Clones</i>

jb!

FireSworD
Nov 12, 2001, 09:36 AM
:lol: Very funny purplesheep!

GuMmYBeAr!
Nov 12, 2001, 10:09 AM
its possible ;P

Spaz Boy
Nov 22, 2001, 05:16 PM
Actually I believe it was The Adventures of a Mean Green Hare....wait a second! No name, and Jazz is cute and cuddly! Uh-oh! Attack of the Clones. Wait...not that name! That is Star Wars II!! (A very mushy movie from what I can tell.)

Actually cloning is pretty fun. We had a little cloning war one night. I think it was Salamander (when he was Sr Jp Cb At), Electro PiZZa, Derby, me, and some other people. I was laughing my head off when Derby and Piz were cloning eachother and would ask each other for the answer to the question for our tests. Oh yea, Bobby was there too. It was quite a night. =D

~SB