PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU want my next set to be?

Disguise
Nov 12, 2001, 07:17 AM
I was thinking of making another tileset. As a matter of fact, I've started it, and it looks good :D

Now, because I've never used a poll before I decided to post one, but on an interresting topic. What do you want my next tileset to be? I know I've already started on the tileset, but only JUST, and if the another set wins by far I'll make that instead.

So, go ahead, I've got a few ideas brewing in my head that you could choose from, or others if you have better ones, enjoy! :D

Stijn
Nov 12, 2001, 07:34 AM
A mix of Ancient fortress and futuristic space station (e.g. an ancient space station :)) would be cool.

it's cool man
Nov 12, 2001, 12:04 PM
I'd luv a moutain village tileset. Yu know, moutains and setting sun in the background, little wooden or stone huts, grassy or rocky ground, a few trees, that kinda thing.

Bobby aka Dizzy
Nov 12, 2001, 12:18 PM
Go big house with jazz the size of a rat! ;P

Newspaz
Nov 12, 2001, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Bobby aka Dizzy
Go big house with jazz the size of a rat! ;P

*agrees*

Kaz
Nov 12, 2001, 05:12 PM
Another medieval type tileset would be nice.

Disguise
Nov 13, 2001, 01:23 AM
lol, that large house where blah blah was an idea of mine that I've had for AGES! I remember talking to quist about it after I made Ultimate Hotel (my second released tileset), but I never got to make it. Still, that's not the tileset I'm making, so suffer (unless it gets a higher vote) ;)

CelL
Nov 30, 2001, 12:13 PM
Something evil:D

Michael
Dec 2, 2001, 07:17 AM
A mix between the first two ones. -_-

~SPLASH~
Dec 2, 2001, 09:55 AM
There are already enuff Jungles and Aztec Temples. Make the Giant House tileset! NOW!

Krezack
Dec 2, 2001, 11:43 AM
Electricity everywhere!
and magic and warps and lightning bolts and......*drools*
(i'm not mad)

Disguise
Dec 5, 2001, 02:19 AM
Hmmmmm, interresting, very interresting ;)

*ponders around the poll, and goes back to making the set*

Krezack
Dec 5, 2001, 02:28 AM
In my opinion agam made a fatal flaw in his tilesets, that being not having the tiles -/ and \- he had /- and -\ tho so disguise make sure its got all the tiles we will ever need :) and make sure it looks cool.

Disguise
Dec 5, 2001, 06:06 AM
My sets are tested by as many J2LCers that I can find. If there's a bug out there, they find it, they ALWAYS find it ;)

blurredd
Dec 8, 2001, 01:26 PM
I like Flash's idea, sounds original and cool

But whatever you make, just make it kinda ancient looking.

*saves other tileset ideas to himself* :)

defalcon
Dec 8, 2001, 07:36 PM
Make either an ancient space-station that's short circuiting, or a new flash space station, or a mountain village, or a GOOD medieval set. Medivo is cool, but castle tileset is just boring.

Violet CLM
Dec 8, 2001, 09:42 PM
Note to Disguise.

If you Do make a large house where Jazz is very small, please make a Connect Four set. (If you don't know what one is, I'm sure someone will be able to tell you)

Krezack
Dec 8, 2001, 10:18 PM
and try and make a night and day background if you can :P

Disguise
Dec 9, 2001, 04:55 PM
Hehe, connect four rocks ;)

I dunno ifI will ever make that idea. I mean, the amount oftiles big things take up, and then to make a lvl with big things need the level to be HUGE! Also, if the things are too big then the design will be plain (a flat table surface could take up a whole level). Tese are the problems I've encountered and why I haven't made the set yet :(

Rage
Dec 11, 2001, 05:14 AM
More bugs in the house thingy!

- You wouldn't be able to make slope floors (/), Noone I kmow has that king of floors.
- It would be boring to see the same table/book/toothbrush etc over and over again
- You would'nt be able to make platforms low to the ground

This and the things Disguise mentioned make it not a very good idea.

Oh and...

Go Ancient Fortress!

ElectroPiZZa
Dec 11, 2001, 05:40 AM
THE PLANET OF PIG!

SQUISHY PORK PLATFORMS AND BACON LADDERS! YAY!

Disguise
Dec 12, 2001, 01:41 AM
I've already made THE PLANET OF THE FISH!

FISHY GUT PLATFORMS, FINS, AND FISH SCALES GALORE!

Heh, I love that I'm always one step ahead of ppl ;)

Of course, this was made approx. six months ago, but I can't release it until...*gets gaged by a person appearing out of nowhere and is pulled away from my pc*.

Heh, you know who you are, and why I'm talking to you, SO GET TO WORK!!

Note: Beg Mr. Albright to work for my cause, pretty please? ;)

Violet CLM
Dec 12, 2001, 11:54 AM
Bobby aka DizZy, work for Disguise's cause. I beg of thee, sweet Bobby, work so that Disguise's tears shalt not goest unheeded!

Krezack
Dec 12, 2001, 02:27 PM
Geez your as crazy as disguise ug *talks to his pet mushroom* what's this board coming to ?!?

Disguise
Dec 17, 2001, 04:07 AM
Hmmm, just for reference: The tileset is finished, and it's the Jungle with Aztec Temple (even though it is a bit more tribal than aztec, just my african streak coming into action). It has tied with Jazz the size of a rat with 6 votes, which I will not make in the near future (reasons stated above). Anyone else who wants to make it is welcome, and I won't stop you. As a mater of fact, the idea I have brewing in my head right now is not on the list, and hasn't been suggested either, but I think it will look nice ;)

Krezack
Dec 17, 2001, 05:54 AM
Oh please make sure its got lotsa animations :D

ElectroPiZZa
Dec 17, 2001, 06:05 AM
You will MAKE the planet of pig. NOW. I WANT PORK! SQUISHY PORK! ;(