PDA

View Full Version : We need 2 people to moderate the War Tavern, we only have 1...

Hareoic
Nov 13, 2001, 07:21 PM
NightFire is rarely on, so I think we need two moderators for the Tavern. Who should become the new mod?

ElectroPiZZa
Nov 13, 2001, 10:18 PM
Keep in mind that the Administrators can moderate every forum, so technically there are other "moderators" for this forum.

Krezack
Nov 14, 2001, 05:15 AM
hmmm someone responsible?

FireSworD
Nov 14, 2001, 07:19 AM
I write storys sometimes but just like Electropizza said "Thats for the admins to decide".

Hareoic
Nov 14, 2001, 04:14 PM
The admins have a lot of other things to do, so they wouldn't have much time to moderate some forums.

Derby
Nov 14, 2001, 07:55 PM
Oh, really? ;-P

VelKa
Nov 14, 2001, 09:00 PM
that was really.......uh.....weird.

BæÅüMàÑ
Nov 14, 2001, 10:52 PM
er... Derby... Your the exception, not the rule :) you are known for your vicsious censoring anyhow :p

*starts to put up his "Vote me for WT Mod" signs and banners up*

Vote Me! I am unbiased... er... well... not really, but who is? :D
I am.... usually on when i can be... i check here often... and it'd give me more of a reason to post and read over here :)
and it would lure me away from my new found addiction to Crescent Island (Crescentisland.com), which Xeno a.k.a. "Grub" introduced me to :p

FireSworD
Nov 15, 2001, 09:07 AM
If not me i vote for Wilide!

Hareoic
Nov 15, 2001, 12:48 PM
VOTE FOR BLACK RABITE! VOTE FOR BLACK RABITE!

I'm on almost EVERY SINGLE DAY, the War Tavern is my favorite forum, and, well, Vote for Black Rabite!

Ducky
Nov 15, 2001, 01:47 PM
Rock on, Derby :)

Violet CLM
Nov 15, 2001, 04:07 PM
Vote for me if you want, but I'm not sure you have any reason to. I get slightly angry at times, (although it seems more then half the time to be at one person in paticular) have had no experiance, (Ok, so I'm a Story Central mod. There's nothing to DO over there!) am on about twice a day, (even though I agree with GeriatriX about favorite forum) have a weird name and...... heck, vote for me anyway. :p :p :p

I vote for Beauman, myself. Or BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, if you want to spend all that time finding a name to copy and paste.