Krezack
Nov 13, 2001, 11:36 PM
i command you to read you private messages NOW

Cpp
Nov 14, 2001, 11:19 AM
lol

SteelTalon
Nov 14, 2001, 04:06 PM
I'm waiting for my new mobo. Mmm, JJ2 at 16 bit at 70 fps in WinXP...

Hareoic
Nov 14, 2001, 04:07 PM
I command you to post this is miscellaneous forums now!

Violet CLM
Nov 14, 2001, 04:13 PM
This has nothing to do with Miscellaneous, and everything to do with General Jazz 2 Talk.

Hareoic
Nov 14, 2001, 04:15 PM
Spam goes in miscellaneous or comedy cafe. This is spam.

Violet CLM
Nov 14, 2001, 04:16 PM
No it isn't.

Link
Nov 14, 2001, 06:27 PM
Does it matter?

Monolith
Nov 14, 2001, 08:09 PM
This is Jazz related because it is a command for you to play JJ2. Now go play before we move you to misc.

VelKa
Nov 14, 2001, 09:03 PM
I command you to get a sense of humor NOW.

$tilettø
Nov 15, 2001, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by SteelTalon
I'm waiting for my new mobo. Mmm, JJ2 at 16 bit at 70 fps in WinXP...
yepz 69..

Krezack
Nov 15, 2001, 01:00 AM
I command you all to play jj2 NOW!
this puts it back on topid so thiers no need to move it :D

Cesar
Nov 15, 2001, 02:45 AM
I would love to, but the serverlist is down this hour. :( :D

Hareoic
Nov 17, 2001, 02:19 PM
:O

That image.......... I hate you... Grrr...

Electric Ir
Nov 17, 2001, 02:59 PM
Hmm, your signature picture is way too large..

GuMmYBeAr!
Nov 17, 2001, 04:07 PM
Well well, we're all talkin on tis board n we dun play jj2. Me? no.. DONT LOOK AT ME TIS WAY!

IM A REDFACTION ADDICT

Hareoic
Nov 17, 2001, 04:36 PM
What, I wasn't about to use my laser-vision on you... yet.}>

Krezack
Nov 17, 2001, 05:54 PM
Pah! you love redfaction? try Deus Ex.

Cesar
Nov 17, 2001, 08:45 PM
Now try Tribes. When I attend my first LAN party, most people play this game most of the time. The game looks pretty good.

There is room for Unreal Tournament, too :D

(Athena is a bot, by the way)
shot0002.jpg (http://forums.ffalpha.com/attachment.php?postid=143726)

ElectroPiZZa
Nov 18, 2001, 02:28 AM
Red Faction? I scoff.

$tilettø
Nov 18, 2001, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Electric Ir
Hmm, your signature picture is way too large..

Whos?

KRSplat
Nov 18, 2001, 05:04 AM
Yours.

*plays Jazz 2* But there's nobody on!!! *still plays Jazz 2*

ElectroPiZZa
Nov 18, 2001, 07:18 AM
Perhaps the only one with a signature picture, hmm?

Michael
Nov 18, 2001, 10:49 AM
This definatly belongs in Comedy Cafe -.-

$tilettø
Nov 18, 2001, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by ElectroPiZZa
Perhaps the only one with a signature picture, hmm?
there are more ppl with a Signature Picture

Disguise
Nov 19, 2001, 04:01 AM
I do play Jazz 2 :P
Not as much as I could though, I have other things to do too.

Like, for example, PLAY ANLIENS VERSUS PREDATOR 2!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!! BEST GAME EVER!!! UT SUCKS!!! Q3 SUCKS!!!!! HALFLIFE SUCKS!!!!! AVP2 R00LS THIS PLANET!!!!

I live and die by the side of the alien! :D :D

Oh, and just to prove that I DO play Jazz 2, it's the third most used program on my pc, only beaten by avp2 and ut. Another great feature of winxp :p

Krezack
Nov 19, 2001, 04:46 AM
Evil defiler!
if UT sucks and its your 2nd favourite game what does that make jazz2? suck lots more?

Spaz Boy
Nov 19, 2001, 03:55 PM
Play now! Or suffer the power of Monolith! (Seems he is the only one people are afraid of :P) Never moving...ever so steady....white Jazz....hosting 24/7...pretty creepy.

Now get on now before I am forced to zap you with the evil wand of doom that I found in the closet behind the pantry under a pair of pants with holes and fleas that had the plague that killed off most of Europe in the Medieval Times, and helped begin the Renaissance, which brough back ideas of the Greco-Roman Era and also had faith to got and was cool and helped lead to a revolution of some sort, which made some guy become obsessed with rabbits, and another, until finally Jazz Jackrabbit 1 was invented, (great graphics :p) and then Jazz Jackrabbit 2, and then The Secret Files, and then The Christmas Chronicles, (And others inbetween) and then they started Jazz Jackrabbit 3d, but it blew up due to many problems...er...I feel I talk to much.

I only talk to much because I rarely talk at school which freaks a lot of people out, but then when I do talk, they are even more freaked out by the mambo-jambo that comes out of my mouth such as:

Now get on now before I am forced to zap you with the evil wand of doom that I found in the closet behind the pantry under a pair of pants with holes and fleas that had the plague that killed off most of Europe in the Medieval Times, and helped begin the Renaissance, which brough back ideas of the Greco-Roman Era and also had faith to got and was cool and helped lead to a revolution of some sort, which made some guy become obsessed with rabbits, and another, until finally Jazz Jackrabbit 1 was invented, (great graphics :p) and then Jazz Jackrabbit 2, and then The Secret Files, and then The Christmas Chronicles, (And others inbetween) and then they started Jazz Jackrabbit 3d, but it blew up due to many problems...er...I feel I talk to much.

I only talk to much because I rarely talk at school which freaks a lot of people out, but then when I do talk, they are even more freaked out by the mambo-jambo that comes out of my mouth such as:

Can you see where this is going? :p

Monolith
Nov 19, 2001, 07:41 PM
ph33r me

FireSworD
Nov 19, 2001, 07:45 PM
Yeah, i'll play Jazz2 then most of you will be creamed! :lol:

VelKa
Nov 19, 2001, 08:05 PM
what is Jazz2, anyway? =P

Spaz Boy, I can see why a lot of people think you're insane, crazy, stupid, etc. Stop spamming, for goodness' sake.