View Full Version : Whoa! JMMB!

Krezack
Nov 14, 2001, 11:29 PM
Show Headers
Report Junk Mail

Date: Sat, 1 Jan 100 09:58:58 +0000
To: netery@icqmail.com
Subject: Jazz Mega Message Board (JMMB) Registration - Your Password

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello!

Thank you for registering on Jazz Mega Message Board (JMMB). Your registration is
provided below, including your new password. You will need this information in order
to post any messages in our forums.

Your UserName: slizeFR
YourPassword: rhEKtA
Your Email Address of record is: netery@icqmail.com

Note that you change this password online using the "edit profile" button on our
bulletin board. If you change your registered email address, however, a new random
password will be emailed to you so that we can verify any new email address you use.

Again, thank you for registering.

maybe i should check my icqmail more often?

ShadowGPW
Nov 15, 2001, 02:22 AM
um lol :D!

Cesar
Nov 15, 2001, 02:52 AM
Funny, I STILL kept that email! :D

<hr>
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue, 12 Oct 99 20:26:17 +0000
To: ocasioc@briefcase.com
Subject: Jazz Mega Message Board (JMMB) Registration - Your New Password

Hello!

Because you just modified your email address, we have sent you a new password to use for your registration on Jazz Mega Message Board (JMMB). Your registration information is provided below, including your new password. You will need this information in order to post any messages in our forums.

Your UserName: Cesar Ocasio jr.
YourPassword: 8rBqQJ
Your Email Address of record is now: ocasioc@briefcase.com

<hr>

Link
Nov 15, 2001, 03:48 PM
I found two:

To: chris@bruton.to
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:27:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Jazz Mega Message Board (JMMB) Registration - Your New Password

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Because you just modified your email address, we have sent you a new password to use for your
registration on Jazz Mega Message Board (JMMB). Your registration information is provided below,
including your new password. You will need this information in order to post any messages in
our forums.
Your UserName: LinkSSB
YourPassword: Yv2qAr
Your Email Address of record is now: chris@bruton.to

To: chris@bruton.to
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 06:23:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Jmmb is moving

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The jmmb is moving

Our host, actionxtreme is PROBABLY shutting down. That is because it was sold to another company.
Since we don't have ftp access we will have to get a new forum and a new place.
This will cause all our posts to vanish

Yes. It's too sad, but it's true.. We don't have ftp access so we can't transfer them. I made
html copies of all general and misc topics tough, so they won't be totally lost. You will be
able to download them somewhere.
We will get new forum software

We are using a new, free board that's better then the ubb. It has some strange things tough,
so you will have to get used to it. It is still in development so it will have frequent updates.

Where do we move to?

That will be kept secret until we are sure this forum will die. Currently I am not totally sure
as mplayer promised the webmasters to keep the sites up.. but jeh says the jmmb will shut down
so we must prepare for the worst. As you won't be able to read where we are gone when the forums
have shut down, check jazzjackrabbit 2 online for news on the move. You can find it at http://jazz2.nagcentral.com
Please don't panic, we are not dead

We will lose all posts and that's a gigantic scheme. However, complaining won't help, as we
have tried everything. Jmmb admins and some other people have talked and worked on it for hours.
For dutch people we talked to 3:30 am in the night. So please don't complain as it won't help
anything. But you are free to make topics about this subject..
The forums
We have the forums we are moving to ready, and I am currently tweaking them to look similar
to the jmmb.
To cheer you up a tiny bit, the forums have a few nice features the ubb we currently use does
not have.
-A memberlist
-You can choose your own themes, so if you are sick of the christmas theme you just select the
normal theme..
We are sorry this must be happening, but the show must go on.
-Sincerely, Frank Quist.

VelKa
Nov 15, 2001, 04:25 PM
interesting.

Krezack
Nov 15, 2001, 04:55 PM
*cries* waaaaaaaaaaaa i want jmmb back! jcf just isn't the same if you know what i mean?

FQuist
Nov 16, 2001, 06:50 AM
Look at my horrid spelling and grammar!

Krezack
Nov 16, 2001, 06:32 PM
But im only 14, it is my privelage not having to spell and puntuate properly.

Cesar
Nov 16, 2001, 07:48 PM
Comparing them is interesting.

Who's bam3079@rit.edu anyway? :D

Krezack
Nov 17, 2001, 12:45 AM
What you think if we email the person we will find some long lost leader of jj2? because i do.

Tweety
Nov 17, 2001, 01:19 AM
Heh, I remember my first account's password not working when I first registered to JMMB.. I tried to explain Brian the situation with my horrible English(November or December '98, my first year learning Enlish or something :P), but never could get the password work. That's why I later registered on the name Tweetycik..

Krezack
Nov 17, 2001, 01:52 AM
oh lol hey tweety do yuo remember secret ocean?

Tweety
Nov 17, 2001, 10:46 AM
Remember? She's my friend from junior high school(and is still around under the name Bugsy.. :P).

Electric Ir
Nov 17, 2001, 03:03 PM
Lol.. :) Sorry, couldn't resist laughing. SHe's even on a photo with her.. (J2S)

Krezack
Nov 17, 2001, 03:35 PM
Oh ok cool. Do you guys still play net tetris? :lol:

Electric Ir
Nov 18, 2001, 02:17 AM
You mean TetriNET :P I guess they do.

Dreama
Nov 18, 2001, 06:45 AM
I lost that e-mail from reformats.. ;_;

Bugsy r00lz..^-^

Talec
Nov 21, 2001, 06:49 PM