PDA

View Full Version : J2O admins needed!

~SPLASH~
Nov 19, 2001, 11:03 AM
Ok, this isn't about the JCF, but I didn't know a more suitable place to stick it. Anyway, wanted to report some J2O bugs (ok, maybe you already know these, but I wanted to tell them anyway, you never know, right?):

- At user details, the links for "view levels uploaded by this user" and "send private message to this user" (and there was a 3rd one...forgot), it links to the old adress (the one at nagcentral) and since that one is down, the link fails. Take a look at it and fix it plz.
-The link section is pretty screwed up. When adding a link, it says it fails (but it doesn't). Also, when trying to edit/ delete a post, the acces gets denied because of wrong j2o password or something, but then your post is deleted/editable anyhow.
-After putting up a post, it does not show you have put a post and a rating there.

Maybe you are already working on this, then just delete this topic or something...

FQuist
Nov 30, 2001, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by ~SPLASH~
[B]
- At user details, the links for "view levels uploaded by this user" and "send private message to this user" (and there was a 3rd one...forgot), it links to the old adress (the one at nagcentral) and since that one is down, the link fails. Take a look at it and fix it plz.

Fixed. Thankees.

-The link section is pretty screwed up. When adding a link, it says it fails (but it doesn't). Also, when trying to edit/ delete a post, the acces gets denied because of wrong j2o password or something, but then your post is deleted/editable anyhow.

I don't have any problems when testing it. Could you retry?
What posts? Link reviews?

-After putting up a post, it does not show you have put a post and a rating there.

Which section?

Thank you, Splash.

~SPLASH~
Dec 6, 2001, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Fquist

Fixed. Thankees.

I don't have any problems when testing it. Could you retry?
What posts? Link reviews?

Which section?

Thank you, Splash.
Yes, Link reviews. you get an error message after you review a link. then, when you reload the page of the link, it shows your rating/review anyway. that is weird :D

Yes, again the links section. In the general links , where you can see all links and their number of reviews, it does not show the number of reviews and it does not show the rating.

RosetaJOL
Dec 7, 2001, 08:30 AM
I should be admin here! :lol:

FQuist
Dec 12, 2001, 05:44 AM
All links section problems have been fixed.