PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Jazz2online and JCF

RosetaJOL
Nov 19, 2001, 03:36 PM
Why would someone do such a thing? :confused:
I have had some problems with the JCF admin. As far as Jazz2O,
problems with some people maintaining it.
I will not poast any more downloads on Jazz2O. I think I will stay on JCF though.
I will only poast downloads on my site and some other sites. :D

Krezack
Nov 20, 2001, 12:11 AM
Look Roseta{SPAM} you didn't need to tell us this simply don't post downloads on j2o anymore :)

Zero-Dai
Nov 20, 2001, 02:41 AM
I never post stuff on J20. I just like Jazz, and thats why I'm here. Hey, don't hold it against me though!

RosetaJOL
Nov 20, 2001, 04:22 AM
I am not poasting it against you, and if someone who it is comes to this board and asks, I will not say it is them but if it isnt I will...

Link
Nov 20, 2001, 06:57 AM
You shouldn't get all mad at the admins and leave, just because you have had a few problems. Just try and talk to them and fix it. The only time you should leave is if you are banned (no real choice there)

Just try and fix the problems instead of running away from them.

BTW, it is post not "poast." :p

Spaz Boy
Nov 25, 2001, 06:13 PM
Listen to Link. That is a very nice post. There is some saying like:
Nothing is acheived from hiding from your fears. Something like that. However, even if you have had problems with the admins, is that really a reason to leave? Basically, look at it this way, let's say that they coded the entire site, then left it to us. What would happen? When the listserver went down, where would you go? How would swearing be controlled? How would spam be stopped? I DON'T WANT TO TURN THIS INTO HELLRAISER'S POST! So, I won't continue. Look, I'm just basically saying, that no matter what, they probably aren't going to ban you, unless you have done something incredibly serious. The admins are pretty cool and nice, just give them another chance. ;)

Krezack
Nov 26, 2001, 11:40 AM
Yar what he said :cool: and if you really feel the need to hide merely create a new account name.

Spaz Boy
Nov 26, 2001, 02:08 PM
That's a very bad idea Krezack. Why?

1. You should face your fears and not run away from them.
2. (If she had done something wrong and been banned) the admins wouldn't be too happy.

Just listen to the admins, they know what they're doing.

~SB

Hareoic
Nov 30, 2001, 05:50 PM
I've heard her tell me she's made a lot of enemies she didn't want. I hope she hasn't made too many of them mad.

Chiyu
Dec 1, 2001, 12:34 AM
Maybe she was just fighting for her own rights and got enemies because of that?

FireSworD
Dec 1, 2001, 08:58 AM
Actually i have only one enemy in the whole Jazz2 Community. I could tell who he is but i won't.

$tilettø
Dec 1, 2001, 09:23 AM
Only One? :P

She Needs TO learn not to Ban everyone who joins her server and Dont ask the WHole team those Crazy Question yknow

Chiyu
Dec 1, 2001, 02:18 PM
Roseta, banning without reasons is bad..

Krezack
Dec 1, 2001, 02:34 PM
oh oh oh firesword im your enamy arent i eh? eh? eh?