GuMmYBeAr!
Nov 23, 2001, 05:30 PM
TO GPW!!!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL TO GPW!!!!!!)($&)("*$)(U(OUO(UIHFLISU983

ElectroPiZZa
Nov 23, 2001, 06:51 PM
Right.

FireSworD
Nov 23, 2001, 07:09 PM
I can never figure out why 'GpW' is so popular. If theres a clan i'd like to join... Then DL is it!

ShadowGPW
Nov 24, 2001, 01:36 AM
Yer Baised .. wait that was wakeman
Yer Stuff.. Eh.. no comment
Yer Wotever

ShadowGPW
Nov 24, 2001, 02:09 AM
(EGO/MACHO)
Perhaps we are to good for you
(EGO/MACHO)

~SPLASH~
Nov 24, 2001, 03:07 AM
Nooo! Away with GpW!
http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/sarge/BoomSmilie_anim.gif*boom!*boom!*http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/ed/BlueFlagRocket.gifhttp://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/ed/BlueTeamEnforcer.gifhttp://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/ed/BlueFlagEnforcer.gif
Hahaha! erhm...ok...*runs*

Enigma
Nov 24, 2001, 05:18 AM
nice smilies, splash... heheh, GenEx isn't going to like these:lol:

Black Energy
Nov 24, 2001, 07:43 AM
Appearantly, GpW still hasn´t lost its MASSIVE ego. Sigh. And they were the ones who were complaining about the ego of certain CTU clans? It´s a sad thing indeed..... Is this what´s becoming of the good old JJ2 community?...................

~SPLASH~
Nov 24, 2001, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Black Energy
Appearantly, GpW still hasn´t lost its MASSIVE ego. Sigh. And they were the ones who were complaining about the ego of certain CTU clans? It´s a sad thing indeed..... Is this what´s becoming of the good old JJ2 community?................... No. Just the chapter "Clans an N00bs". :D

ShadowGPW
Nov 24, 2001, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Black Energy
Appearantly, GpW still hasn´t lost its MASSIVE ego. Sigh. And they were the ones who were complaining about the ego of certain CTU clans? It´s a sad thing indeed..... Is this what´s becoming of the good old JJ2 community?...................

Perhaps the members are proud to be in this clan, Most of then did a hard job to get in or some are here in the clan for years (Like Disguise) is it that bad to be proud of the clan? and about that MASSIVE ego? depends how you see this, we are still alive sinds june 1998 so I think we are the longest active JJ2 clan out there and the Project 2/GamePoint contest 6 of the top 6 4 where [GpW] Members once agian we are proud of that!

Did we complain about the CTU clans? Yes, they thought they where the best of the whole JJ2 community and cursed my whole clan, banning and comparing me with Hitler, Napolion, Satan and Sadam dude and sinds I'm a Mod/Admin I had to be neutral and control myself on the board for many times. So please don't start this agian, we have layed piece with the CC and I prefer to keep it that way and what is becoming of the good old jj2 community? Simple, we are doomed sinds Epic gave up on us but as long as we still play and stay.. erm friends with each other we will survive.

Disguise
Nov 24, 2001, 09:37 AM
EGO?!?!?!

Lemme get this straight, because the members of GpW LOVE. Yes, that's in capital letters, I'm sure you'll all agree when you see the huge amount of "I LOVE GPW!!" posts. Anyways, lemme carry on. Because the members of GpW LOVE their clan they all of a sudden have a big ego?!

I think you have this wrong, as Shadow said, each of these members have put a lot of hard work into the (or to get into the) clan, and so has Shadow. Heck, I've never been so proud to be in a clan EVER! For once I'm in a clan that puts the concern of their members above their concern for 'the top'. You can clearly see that all the members realise this, and for that they love the clan even more than you can imagine. From this comes devotion, and devoted players don't hate their clans, they LOVE their clans.

Every person in GpW feels proud to be in it, and I see nothing wrong with that. They have as much of an ego as you do when you say you LOVE JJ2!!! Funny, you don't say ppl have a MASSIVE ego when they say they love JJ2, and yet it's the same thing.

Hmmm, lemme say this myself, I LOVE GPW! SHADOW R00LS ALL!!

B3 |337 4/\/D \/\/]-[473\/3R! :D

VelKa
Nov 24, 2001, 10:01 AM
I....uh.....can't remember....was I in GpW? =P
I think people should be devoted to their clan. Which is why I don't like multiclanning, it reduces LOYALTY.

MaGoo
Nov 24, 2001, 01:33 PM
I am very devoted to my clan. The only thing I want is to kick out a few people... I won't name them. *Cough Gummybear cough* :lol:

BæÅüMàÑ
Nov 24, 2001, 02:25 PM
of course they "Love" the clan, they have a clan orgy every week! :D

j/k...

GpW is a good clan... of course one could wonder how it's so popular and stays together better... prolly because they just have a Spifftacular website and is a multi-game clan. Personally, if A$ died(yes, it's not dead YET), and i was going to join another clan, i would try out for GpW (specially since I'm Tyf's manager :D). While DL is prestigious with Dizzy and Evilmike on it, ehehe... i can't compete with them, while it would be for sure much easier to compete with the whole GPW clan, ehehehehe :) but, even i say this, don't hold ur breath :p

GuMmYBeAr!
Nov 24, 2001, 05:36 PM
*raises an eyebrow at magoo's comment*

Jus-.. Magoo, I could still beat your b00ty up anytime even if I'm still all laggey n sheat n rusty n all, but st!ll, GATHER WEAPONS AND FIGHT ME LIKE A WOMAN, YOU FELLO' GPW PARTNER! I AM READY TO TAKE YOU ON.

;P

anyways. .. . .. . .. .. .GPW SI TEH BEDDER KLAN EVRE N YU SHULD JION IT BCUZ WE R00L YUO!!!!!!!1111111

I MA TEH BSET PLAYA EVAR NAD IF YU WANA FITE MEH WEL BIRNG IT ON LOSAR!!!!!!!111111111987"(*$7982798

Hee.

Laytah.

°The hyper fluffy pink with blu sparkles radio-active psychotic dancin squirrel full o sugar

FireSworD
Nov 24, 2001, 06:57 PM
I'll fight you tyf! on the 163mb ram comp with a 56k modem and more skill. Wanna fight me (again) tyf?

MaGoo
Nov 25, 2001, 03:57 AM
I have yet to duel you again Gummybeer!!!!111 cuz since den i havee changed a lot and now im a supr sayn!!!1111 KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>............

ShadowGPW
Nov 25, 2001, 04:41 AM
I own with 512mb ram.. >:)

BæÅüMàÑ
Nov 25, 2001, 07:26 AM
lucky lil' GpWer... i only have 128MB.... hmmmmmmm.... if i had $20, i'd buy myself another 128 MB, which would put me at 256mb... but then again... I JUST NEED A NEW COMPUTER!!!
Donations? Donations? Donate here!

GuMmYBeAr!
Nov 25, 2001, 09:25 AM
I'LL FIGHT YEW WENEVER YEW WANT MAGOO!!!!!!$(*&(U

shword.. we fought for ...20 mins? and theres no roasts yet. u.u;;
I hate the level we were playin in. ;P

wannah pway battle1? *smiles*

FireSworD
Nov 25, 2001, 10:19 AM
I'm thinkin Cmdr Dats 'Kritanium' is a good level to duel in.

VelKa
Nov 25, 2001, 10:21 AM
*gives Beau a two thousand dollar check so he can get himself a new computer* GO AND GET ONE!

So much for devotion to one clan (GpW for me). I just remembered that I'm in at least <b>nine</b> other clans, which include LOL, QU, ASDF, GOP, COW, CTO, TheGreenParty, PC, and KP. Puuurfect, Mr. Honorable and Learned Clanleader, you just dragged a multi-clanner into GpW =P *evil smile*

GuMmYBeAr!
Nov 25, 2001, 12:01 PM
*raises an eyebrow*

uhm.. meg? I thought you quit. Didn't you? And you were against everything related to [GpW] and other stuff.

anyways... Shword, I prefer standard levels u.u;;;

Derby: Yet another content edit.

Disguise
Nov 25, 2001, 12:27 PM
Dats is awesome :)
I also have 512mb RAM *brags* :p

MaGoo
Nov 25, 2001, 01:45 PM
She's back in GpW, but don't worry. She won't be on the fighting team.

GuMmYBeAr!
Nov 25, 2001, 03:05 PM
LOL

VelKa
Nov 25, 2001, 03:43 PM
It was not my fault that Shad dragged me into GpW. It was NOT my fault. I didn't WANT to rejoin.

Indeed, I shall leave the clan once the full moon is back. I am not a good player, am not much of a supporter, and if you want to kick meh out go right ahead! I have such a baaaad reputation, why would anyone want me in their clan lol

*scans the skies nervously*

(ready, set, EDIT!)

GuMmYBeAr!
Nov 25, 2001, 04:13 PM
*raises an eyebrow*

bad reputation... LOL

you mean you're a goody-goody and try to act ...bad?.. or something. You're just making a fool of yourself.

MaGoo
Nov 25, 2001, 04:45 PM
How true.

Violet CLM
Nov 25, 2001, 05:17 PM
Why do you two hate her so much, anyway?

VelKa
Nov 25, 2001, 08:17 PM
Perhaps GpW members could try to show a little more....oh never mind

*nods at Unknown* Ehh? You don't know?

Because I'm a religious fanatic who prefers to avoid talking about *Cough* weird topics. No more said about this; if Unknown wishes to ask he should PM or ICQ me.