PDA

View Full Version : JazzWorld is back online!

CannibalBob
Apr 4, 2001, 12:07 PM
The website JazzWorld is back online! Since the previous server "CrossWinds" started putting up ads and giving away slow connections, I have decided to upload all of JazzWorld onto Angelfire, a faster server. Sadly, there still are popup ads, but I suggest you just minimize them and ignore 'em.

Go ahead, visit http://come.to/jazzworld<FORM ACTION="MAILTO:CANNIBALBOB@canada.com?SUBJECT=reply" METHOD="POST" NAME="Reply" (-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)="VALIDATE()" ENCTYPE="text/plain">

<TEXTAREA NAME="COMMENTS" COLS="10" ROWS="1" WRAP="hard">Do you like JazzWorld?</TEXTAREA>

<INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE="send"></FORM>

CannibalBob
Apr 4, 2001, 12:10 PM
nuts. I messed up on putting up my form thing.Here 'tis: (i know you all hate it, but i'm addicted) <FORM ACTION="MAILTO:CANNIBALBOB@canada.com?SUBJECT=reply" METHOD="POST" NAME="Reply" (-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)="VALIDATE()" ENCTYPE="text/plain">

<TEXTAREA NAME="COMMENTS" COLS="10" ROWS="1" WRAP="hard">U Like JazzWorld?</TEXTAREA>

<INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE="send"></FORM>

DFX
Apr 4, 2001, 02:09 PM
Hey be careful edit your message Frank doesn't like the form stuff!! That's probably why it's not explained about in the HTML information page!

Delete the HTML form!

Answer:Eat Cheese

CannibalBob
Apr 4, 2001, 08:25 PM
I cannot edit my post. I tried that in the first place, but all it says is "cannot find forum or topic in the database" or something like that.... odd.....

Fquist_old
Apr 5, 2001, 02:04 AM
Stop using html for things like this.. really.