PDA

View Full Version : UR Orbs Series

URJazzCC
Nov 26, 2001, 06:50 PM
Well, some of you may know that I've created a UR Orbs series. And just to let any fans out there know, I'm making another one. It's called UR Orbs 0: The beginning. This isn't like the others. This one is a level pack, each temple is a level. It'll have 4 alternate endings. A big long story line. Many levels. New music. A new tileset. And has many hard to figure out puzzles. I have already made 3 of the temples, and beta-tested them, but the work has seemed to have slowed to a hault. I'm not sure if this pack will be appreciated, so I'd like to know of any UR Orbs fans out there, to see if I should continue on this pack.

VelKa
Nov 26, 2001, 07:49 PM
I've never really seen the levels but this sounds cool! =P

Chiyu
Nov 27, 2001, 09:56 PM
You know what I want to say Jazz, but I won't say it this time :P

Anyway, go ahead, create more and show more. ;)

Black Energy
Dec 2, 2001, 04:11 AM
Unknown, you know what I think of them. Theyre not bad levels, but.. (looks at LoC)...

Cpp
Dec 2, 2001, 11:12 AM
Sounds interesting...

.sdnoces 02 rof ysub uoy peek ot yaw doog a si sihT
(read backwards)

Violet CLM
Dec 2, 2001, 12:06 PM
My personal opinion is that the Orbs series is much better done then the LoC. They're both automasked, but Orbs did a much better job getting around this.

it's cool man
Dec 7, 2001, 07:59 AM
?sdnoces 02
!5 tuoba em koot ti

NinjaNukerabbit
Dec 15, 2001, 05:18 AM
[PHP]WHOO! YEAH![PHP]

I know CB kicked me out of CC so i left UR but we can still be friends, want me to make a website for UR Orbs series?

blurredd
Dec 15, 2001, 05:35 AM
Hmmmmm....

The name kinda reminds me of <a href="http://www.jazz2online.com/downloads/moreinfo.php?levelid=699">Lost Gemz, Volume I: The Beginning</a> (Which is still available at J2O)

Sounds interesting, anyway.