PDA

View Full Version : Is Black Ninja still around?

Executor
Nov 27, 2001, 06:29 AM
Lately, I've heard that Cazz/Kat/Jessie "disposed of" Black Ninja when she was near the height of her power. Also, I stopped seeing Black Ninja shortly before I became inactive in the community. I'm beginning to believe that the "Rabbit of the Three Names" gave Black Ninja a taste of his own medicine...

Chiyu
Nov 27, 2001, 07:16 AM
Black Ninja is still active and online indeed.

~SPLASH~
Nov 27, 2001, 08:25 AM
*reports his activity*

VelKa
Nov 27, 2001, 08:37 AM
He's alive and well, he is the master of <b>evil, funny jokes</b>!!!! Yez Black Ninja comes on occasionally, this might need to be in Misc I guess =P

FireSworD
Nov 27, 2001, 08:54 AM
Yeah, i see him around sometimes. Though he really dosen't like how i play because one time in iCeDs server he orderd Slim to roast me "Please kill Phantom Slim" he kept saying that. Then I roasted Salamander and Black Ninja got more angry and urged Slim to roast me! so Slim tried to roast me but then i used the powered up Bouncers to roast Slim! Black Ninja really didn't like that!

Link
Nov 27, 2001, 10:26 AM
I see him on JJ2 sometimes, and I often talk to him on ICQ.

||Slim
Nov 27, 2001, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Fire Sword!
Yeah, i see him around sometimes. Though he really dosen't like how i play because one time in iCeDs server he orderd Slim to roast me "Please kill Phantom Slim" he kept saying that. Then I roasted Salamander and Black Ninja got more angry and urged Slim to roast me! so Slim tried to roast me but then i used the powered up Bouncers to roast Slim! Black Ninja really didn't like that!

When did that happen???????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

FireSworD
Nov 27, 2001, 02:03 PM
You mean you don't remember? oh well, you probably forgot.

Spaz Boy
Nov 27, 2001, 02:20 PM
He is still here, in fact, he has been in many of our evil schemes. :p

Well, I'm off to other posts.

~SB

Krezack
Nov 27, 2001, 09:19 PM
fire swoed your thinking of ninjaUR black ninja still plays executor.

Disguise
Nov 30, 2001, 03:37 AM
I have seen BOTH Black Ninja and NinjaUR. Don't get them messed up...

Krezack
Nov 30, 2001, 12:58 PM
I wan't, i was explaining the difference.