PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is the telnet address for Jazz 2?

Spazzyman
Apr 4, 2001, 02:17 PM
I thought it was telnet://jazz.logicware.com:10072

but what is it really?

Spazzyman
Apr 4, 2001, 02:19 PM
Ah, nm, got it!

Aiko
Apr 5, 2001, 07:05 AM
C'mon guys, stop all the pseudo-hacking and cracking and coding and loading and anti-passwording and spamming and banning and html-form-inserting and junk posting and all that. (I'm sick of it.)

*PLAY* Jazz Jackrabbit 2, the game, instead :-)

Teej
Apr 5, 2001, 11:19 AM
OK, what the heck is telnet??

Ice M A N
Apr 5, 2001, 11:50 AM
Hmm.. I see coding in the list of things Aiko mentioned. I guess I'll have to tell Quist that. ;)

Er.. what I mean is some of those things are GOOD for the community. Like J2O, XJJ2 and plenty else...

Tik
Apr 5, 2001, 01:20 PM
Ask Pennywise, I think he'd know. I used to know, but that was a long time ago.

Tik
Apr 5, 2001, 01:21 PM
*smacks himself for not reading the next post*

Spazzyman
Apr 5, 2001, 03:05 PM
I got it, 10057

Aiko
Apr 6, 2001, 03:56 AM
Asking Pennywise? *cough* (LOL!) Try it! Maybe you'll get an answer from him *this* century.

Iceman: i know, but some people just overdo it. Fquist is skilled and afaik he always made the stuff for a *good* purpose. Many of those wannabe hackers dont (Overlord etc.).

I simply have the feeling that lately many people actually dont care about the game but only about how to hack or crack everything. When i join servers, even newbies are talking about how to edit the passwords out of levels and the like.

Tik
Apr 6, 2001, 05:54 AM
Last time I played no one was there except the "server" in the Battle Server. That was it. Well, it's Bash 3 time, so I will be playing 100% more.

Eh..I would get an answer from him, prolly. We're friends...