CelL
Nov 30, 2001, 12:15 PM
Alright, this time I did'nt forget to post the pol:P
Cast your votes!

Violet CLM
Nov 30, 2001, 12:41 PM
Hmm... Ok, let's see....

Agama
Everyone's going to pick this one, but I think they're a little too hard to use. For an idiot like me, anyway.

Dethman
I think he ties for first.

Disguise
Him too. Funny how these things work.

Overlord
Hmmm, no. If you pay attention, the tilesets aren't all that super detailed or anything.

Toxic bunny
Sadly, War Torn isn't quite enough.

Newspaz
Meza, hmm..... No, a little too normal.

Skulg
Nice, but too small. Not enough to them.

Jaws
Doesn't quiite cut it.

Mez!
Hehe, nope.

Mirrow
Author of weird tilesets. Funny. Not quite, however.

As I can't vote for both Disguise and Dethman, I'll just say Disguise. Dethman's not around to get mad at me, but Disguise is, you see. :p

it's cool man
Nov 30, 2001, 10:58 PM
Agama's heaven tileset is cool, but I find the egypt one is too hard too use, although it is really nice.

Chiyu
Dec 1, 2001, 12:25 AM
You forgot to put many other tileset builders in that poll..

Disguise
Dec 1, 2001, 01:11 AM
AGAMA BY A MILE!! :D :D :D :D
Pity about the terrible masking though...

And I actually got a vote, how...strange

Ninja Dodo
Dec 1, 2001, 04:29 AM
:eek: I'm not on the list!

Can't blame you though... I haven't made a new tileset for ages (the original Lost World set is about 3 years old I think). I think I'll make a new set some time soon to see if I've still got what it takes...:p

Anyway, eventhough her tilesets are kinda hard to use, my vote goes to Agama. The shear quality of the drawings and the colouring is just amazing.

Black Energy
Dec 2, 2001, 04:09 AM
There are many good (and even better) tileset builders who are not on that list, but from those people, I like overlord´s tilesets most.

Krezack
Dec 3, 2001, 02:38 AM
Except disguise...GO GREEN MATRIX!

JanusJackrabbit
Dec 3, 2001, 09:25 AM
AGAMA!

FireSworD
Dec 3, 2001, 11:19 AM
Mez,Agama and DethMan are on my list but why do some people think Mez tilesets aren't a "WOW!".

Violet CLM
Dec 3, 2001, 01:28 PM
What I wonder is why some people do think Mez's tilesets are a WOW!.

Disguise
Dec 3, 2001, 03:27 PM
Hmmm, the fact that I got voted best tileset maker by Krezack because of Green Matrix is well, uhhh, scary!

I guess from now on all my tilesets should have 7 colours and animations all over the place ;)

MaGoo
Dec 3, 2001, 03:47 PM
The biggest disappointment of my life was mez04.... Anyway, I voted for Agama!

Krezack
Dec 4, 2001, 12:32 AM
No, no disguise GREEN MATRIX! (it must be in capitals!) was the icing on the cake. I like many of your other tilesets :) and agama made a big mistake with editing the pallete for the swamp level sure its great but its brown! everything is brown!
*sees mob of agama worshippers running towards him with torchs and spears* uh oh time to go.

Newspaz
Dec 4, 2001, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Krezack
No, no disguise GREEN MATRIX! (it must be in capitals!) was the icing on the cake. I like many of your other tilesets :) and agama made a big mistake with editing the pallete for the swamp level sure its great but its brown! everything is brown!
*sees mob of agama worshippers running towards him with torchs and spears* uh oh time to go.

Read the description.. it was done on purpose..

Krezack
Dec 4, 2001, 03:30 AM
Oh oops was it? sorry ::)

White Rabbit
Dec 4, 2001, 07:48 AM
Yes, Agama's tilesets are definitively too hard to use. If they weren't so hard to use, I would vote for her. But since they aren't, I'm gonna vote for mirrow!!!!! ;-P

Edit: Gender edit. Agama is female.

Disguise
Dec 4, 2001, 08:23 AM
Mirrow rocks ;)

$tilettø
Dec 4, 2001, 10:38 AM
1: Disguise
2:Overlord
3:Mirrow

Krezack
Dec 5, 2001, 02:30 AM
Well i judge a person by their signature so....mirrow rox :P

Stijn
Dec 8, 2001, 06:18 AM
Sadly enough, nobody noticed that Toxic Bunny's "War Torn" is quite Agama quality. His "Building Ste" is also that great, but not big enough.

(So I voted for Toxic Bunny)

mirrow
Dec 13, 2001, 09:59 AM
Mwhahah i rule ;) 2 votes YEA *oneisbyme*ups*:D
btw. Cell You should add Blue and icewolf also the made cool sets

...'Guys go on and vote for me ;P Just wait for my secret set

*someguysevenknow it :O*

~SPLASH~
Dec 13, 2001, 10:06 AM
I just cannot believe there are people who do not think Agama is the greatest! Ok, maybe his sets are hard to use from time to time, and yeah maybe they have some small errors. Whatever. Guess you can't make any errors with those boring 1x1 tilesets by Mez eh! Is it too hard? aww... You know what I think? eh? Wanna know? Think you are just trying to leave Agama out here, just because you are jealous! Hah!
thank you.

Enigma
Dec 13, 2001, 10:32 AM
Agama's tilesets do take a little practice, but it's worth the trouble. If you want to learn to use them, start out with Heaven, that one's rather easy (in my opinion). You can also learn a lot from the example levels that are always included with the tilesets.

mirrow
Dec 14, 2001, 04:04 AM
Sure are Agamas sets the best. I guess almost everybody think so but wouldn't it be a boring poll if everybody voted for agama?;)

Krezack
Dec 14, 2001, 05:21 AM
Ah sure you all think agama is the best, agama is king, agama is the greastest....thats only because you haven't seen disguises latest set thought f00s!

FireSworD
Dec 14, 2001, 07:10 AM
I want to see Disguise's latest tileset!

FQuist
Dec 14, 2001, 09:38 AM
Disguise's new set is cool, but not as good graphically as Agama's tilesets.. Disguise agrees with that himself ;p

Krezack
Dec 15, 2001, 04:20 AM
No comment till tomorrow.

FQuist
Dec 19, 2001, 12:30 PM
I would say Bluez is one of the best and most original tileset creators.

RedShade
Jan 4, 2003, 11:56 AM
Agama rulz! Her tilesets are kinda hard to use, but:
Originally posted by Enigma
Agama's tilesets do take a little practice, but it's worth the trouble. If you want to learn to use them, start out with Heaven, that one's rather easy (in my opinion). You can also learn a lot from the example levels that are always included with the tilesets.
I really agree with that. And Agama is a GIRL, so don't call her *him*. PLZ!! :rolleyes: Hasn't anyone read the "Interview with agama" in J2O?:confused:

Disguise's best tileset is Prison Sewer(I think)...:lol:
And ALL my tilesets are (-):r

IT LOOKS THIS IS AN OLD POLL... From year 2001. I'm always late.:mad:

Taz
Jan 5, 2003, 04:08 AM
May i choose 2? If I can, i choose Disguise and Mirrow. Agama makes the nicest tilesets, but she (!) make them too few. Dishwasherguise and Mirrow make many tilesets, and nice ones . If I choose 1, uhmz.... Disguise.

Trafton
Jan 5, 2003, 07:24 AM
I have to say Agama. I know that everyone else probably made this choice, and I do agree that she doesn't make many tilesets. Still, the ones he did make are so good, they deserve mention. I also really like Disguise. It is hard to choose beetween them. Violet has also made some good stuff, though he wasn't on there. I also liked War Torn, but one tileset isn't really enough to deserve nomination. Mez's tilesets are too overused and not that amazing in the first place. Dethman doesn't make tilesets anymore, but in his day he was quite good, though I'm still having problems forgiving him for the level 7th Lava Fall. Mirrow makes some entertaining and fun-to-use tilesets, but I can't say he makes so many high-quality tilesets like some of the others here. Overlord's are spiffy-looking but a little low on eyecandy. Newspaz is good, but not as good as some of the others here. Skulg's tilesets are all good but too small. I haven't seen much from Jaws, but what I've seen so far is good but not amazing.

I think I will vote Disguise, with Agama as my second choice.

(Gender correction edit. -Traft)

Radium
Jan 5, 2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Trafton
I have to say Agama. I know that everyone else probably made this choice, and I do agree that he doesn't make many tilesets.
Actually, Agama is a she.

And why aren't I on that list!? I made Cornflake01!

Fawriel
Jan 5, 2003, 09:03 AM
Give me ONE good reason <s>besides quality</s> why I am not an option! XB

Radium
Jan 5, 2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Piccolo
Give me ONE good reason <s>besides quality</s> why I am not an option! XB
Do you really want me to?

Alister
Jan 5, 2003, 10:13 AM
I got a vote! I'm so proud. :)

Expect another tileset <small>in under a year's time</small>.

Disguise
Jan 5, 2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Fire Sword!
I want to see Disguise's latest tileset! That was Nature's Ruins, man this topic is so old :p

Newspaz
Jan 5, 2003, 10:46 PM
Will someone vote for me.. please? ;) I don't really mind if it is a legal vote or not.... Feels kinda empty ;-)

White Rabbit
Jan 17, 2003, 01:32 PM
Now that I'm more familiar with Agama's tilesets, especially Heaven, I feel kinda guilty not having voted for her. Oh well nevermind!

I claim page 2!

Blade
Jan 26, 2003, 01:12 AM
I see I'm not in the list :( So I shall bow down before Agama & Disguise and Dethman...:D

My vote goes for Dethman this time for his greatest achievement, 7th Lava Fall. It's something unbelievable. I don't vote Agama because she is above all others :) I just wanna support others!

EverLasting
Feb 10, 2003, 10:40 PM
Easy choice, agama!
And they are NOT hard to use!

Tik
Feb 12, 2003, 05:04 AM
I voted Disguise because he can create quality tilesets in 'mass' amounts. Agama has amazing quality but she does not seem to have accomplished as much as Disguise as far as creativity goes. And I don't understand what people are saying about her sets...how are they hard to work with? They seem pretty straight forward to me.

Dethman? Dethman?! Don't even get me started....

Radium
Feb 12, 2003, 05:39 AM
Why aren't I on there? I created Cornflake01!