CelL
Dec 1, 2001, 08:38 AM
How do you do that again:P? I forgot.

$tilettø
Dec 1, 2001, 09:21 AM
Alt enter

Aiko
Dec 1, 2001, 12:05 PM
ALT+ENTER only alters the window size. After you did that, you have to minimize that window by clicking on the appropiate button in the upper right corner of it.

ElectroPiZZa
Dec 1, 2001, 12:12 PM
You cannot minimize Jazz 2 to the system tray.

NOTE: The taskbar and the system tray are two different things.

Teej
Dec 1, 2001, 02:16 PM
You cannot minimize Jazz 2 to the system tray.
Only too true :D

Buster
Dec 1, 2001, 02:24 PM
But if you want to minimize it to the Taskbar, click alt-esc

Keep in mind however, that when you click on it again, the screen will be windowed and you will have to select full-screen mode again.

I've never checked whether the right-click option Maximize will put it back the way it was...

~Buster

Bobby aka Dizzy
Dec 1, 2001, 03:53 PM
Please note:

When a server is minimized and the level loops the server will crash. Do not minimize servers when a roast or CTF limit can be reached.

Lamer
Dec 3, 2001, 09:27 PM
To minimize JJ2 or any window to the system tray, you just have to download this (http://dnsoft.hypermart.net/it/it11.zip) utility called Iconic Tray.

Note: According to ZDNET, you will need to have any of the following Windows variants to use this: 95/98/ME/NT/2000. Personally, I tested it with my Windows XP Professional and it works fine.

defalcon
Dec 3, 2001, 09:54 PM
Hey Lamer, I didn't know ou were still here.

Krezack
Dec 4, 2001, 12:09 AM
Lamer is it spyware or adware?

White Rabbit
Dec 4, 2001, 07:52 AM
Aah! Thanks a lot Dizzy, I was starting to wonder why all those ppl suddenly left when I minimized my server. ;-)

Lamer
Dec 10, 2001, 03:20 AM
defalcon, well I guess now you do.

Krezack, it is totally ad free, I haven't disassembled the source code to see if it is spyware but even if it was spyware, it wouldn't be able to spy on me because of my serverside firewall, which requires <B>everything</b> to pass through its proxy server and get filtered.