PDA

View Full Version : Buster's Battle Pack 1 Released, and Server Info

Buster
Dec 3, 2001, 09:51 AM
I guess this is the right place for this.

Actually, I don't plan on getting in the habit of broadcasting everything I release here, but since this is my first upload in a while, I'd like to lay out a few things that most of you probably don't care about and can ignore ;)

Anyways, first off, the pack is only three levels long, and the levels themselves are on the small side. Actually, these are old levels I made before leaving, but which I never uploaded. There were a couple more, but I didn't include them for quality control reasons.

And besides all that, only two levels are old. The third I made to thicken the pack out.

Anyways, go download it. Or don't. I don't care. THERE! HAPPY?!

Now that the pitch is over...

I'll be hosting these three levels "when I feel like it" to give them a chance to breath and to see how well they really work. You see, theoretically, these levels should lend themselves to some good (if chaotic) battle action. But they've never actually been tested by anyone but me :)

Anyways, from this point on if I host a standard server it will be called BusterZone, just because that's what I used to call my server and I have no imagination where names are concerned. Also, for the timebeing all of the levels being hosted will probably be mine, only because I've got several other levels about ready to be released and they too have never been tested under real-world conditions.

I'll upload these levels before hosting them, since most of my levels use original music and I hate playing a quiet game of Jazz ;) If changes are made after they are up, I'll re-upload them (unless that feature STILL isn't working...)

Anyways, I probably didn't have to tell you all this, but there it is just-so-you-know. I'm feeling a little green here you know (ahh, to be a clueless newbie again...blah.) so I'm not sure what standard procedure with regard to this sort of thing is. But now that this has all been said, well, it's all been said.

~Buster

GAH! That's ANOTHER five minutes of my life gone!!!

stripe
Dec 5, 2001, 11:39 AM
SWEET

stripe