PDA

View Full Version : TSF Battle Server (Returns)

Spaz Boy
Dec 3, 2001, 05:06 PM
*sigh* You may have noticed that the TSF Battle Server hasn't been up since...Thanksgiving. Well, this is for several reasons.
[list=1]
No levels to play (except one)
Virus? My dad started to open an email virus, but McAfee caught it in time. My dad ran a scan though that went through about 10000000000 files so it took awhile.
Router, well, my router likes to change settings on me. It will randomly switch the port openings to the other computer so that the host computer is pinging eternally
[/list=1]

Now then, I am starting on the website for the server (a decent one =P) and our new computer *should* be coming in. (Though it has been about 3 weeks already...) A new computer is going to speed up the website devolpment a ton since I can easily use GoLive and Photoshop without Photoshop crashing due to lack of availible resources. (System and user resources free with Adobe GoLive, IE, McAfee Agent, DNS2Go, AIM, and resource monitor 30 %. Just wait until I open Photoshop. :O) Hopefully the new Dell won't be as bad as this one. Anyway, what I'm saying is, I'm going to start hosting the TSF Battle Server again. However, I have received one level. The level is X-Mas Battle (By White Rabbit), JelZe also sent me a level, but I'm having problems opening the .zip file. Once I manage to get JelZe's level open, it will probably be added to the loop. Right now, I'm going to set the loop to this:

--Battle1 (A classic.)
--X-Mas Evening (A teensy bit small, but a nice level.)
--Battle2 (The annoying tube-electric one. ;))

Yes, only three levels, until I get some more. Expect updates soon. The website isn't running yet, but it will be located at http://SpazBoy.idlegames.com/

Thanks.

~SB