PDA

View Full Version : Some help wanted for Conquest.

Chiyu
Dec 5, 2001, 08:47 AM
This is a topic about the newer gamemode, Conquest. As some of you know, there are already 3 official conquest levels, by me. But I'm looking for some good levelbuilders who can work with the tileset CE, and create a castle which I'll put into the new Conquest levels. Almost all castles will be accepted if:
1. They have enough gun3 (Freezer) in it, and two other ammo kinds. All ammo must have generation speed of 3. No powerups or shields ofcourse.
2. There must be one carrot (with generation speed of 50) in the castle.
3. You must have a background in the castle, on layer 6.

If you want to make a castle (I host conquest levels frequently), then please make a new level for it, and send that level to me. This level must not have used layer 1 and 7, and all the layers must have normal movement speed, or there will be problems. Layer 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 can freely be used. Use your fantasy to create something nice.

Violet CLM
Dec 5, 2001, 01:17 PM
I would, except I can't work with CE. Even if I could, I doubt I would want to.

(P.S. You can't have generating speeds of 50)

Chiyu
Dec 5, 2001, 09:22 PM
It's possible to have a generation speed of 50 seconds. Since this is just another message board, not one where the whole community comes, I think I have more luck with just asking some of the previous people I worked together with to create levels, in JJ2, ICQ or MSN.

Krezack
Dec 5, 2001, 09:52 PM
Um cracco hes right its only 35 seconds

Violet CLM
Dec 5, 2001, 10:16 PM
It's a scale from "0" to "31".

Chiyu
Dec 6, 2001, 04:39 AM
Nope it's not, it's 50 here. Maybe our JCS versions or ini files are different?

Krezack
Dec 6, 2001, 11:55 AM
It's impossible for it to be 50 because then your levels would be incompatible with our jj2 versions
or ike someone said its a scale so 31 could be 50 and 1 could be 5 or something

Kaz
Dec 6, 2001, 05:28 PM
if there's a fifty you must be able to maximize it to 63 at least.

NinjaNukerabbit
Jan 4, 2002, 06:26 AM
I'll get to work on a cloud castle.
:)