PDA

View Full Version : Wind Meister3 STATUS

Black Ninja
Dec 5, 2001, 03:54 PM
the level is coming along VERY nicely. i think that you all will be impressed. I had a test-hater come to my house and play it, and they said it was 'pretty cool'. I'll try and update with some screenies or something later. Expect it out sometime before Christmas....but remember, I have a life, too. It gets in the way of everything. ;p all for now.....................................

Black Ninja
Dec 7, 2001, 08:53 PM
coming along VERY well. very pleased with the RPG feel to it. don't get all worried, though, it's still a test. i just wanted a sense of adventure, and somewhat a 'purpose' of playing. anyway, i doubt i'll get it out by Christmas, but i'll work toward it..

Black Ninja
Dec 9, 2001, 05:36 PM
good news!
the levels are all almost done, and the plot is coming to a close. Many of you may have seen it in my Wind Meister3 Preview server. it is currently on level 15, and i expect to have around 16/17. dont get all excited, though...after it's done, i'll add special features. i dont want to release a lot of Service Packs, either, so i will make SURE it is ready for you all to see before uploading it to J2O. please leave any comments/questions here.

Krezack
Dec 10, 2001, 01:06 AM
I hate tests!

hey i gto to lvel 8 is that good? :)
windmeister is cool

Black Ninja
Dec 16, 2001, 10:42 AM
great news for all you people waiting for wind meister3.
it will be out sometime this week if things go as scheduled. dont hold me to that, though....homework tends to get in the way. as does the Matrix..but that's not the subject.

Blue Ninja, a person who normally hates tests a LOT, says that wind meister3 will be 'the next big thing'.

an exciting new feature that i've added to it is the Time Machine.
It will allow people who have won the game to go back to play levels from Previous wind meister installments.

Wind Meister3 is QUITE a bit different than the others.
it is still a test level and nothing else, but there is a sense of adventure to it, along with somewhat of a mission.
People who play it will enjoy discovering who it is that killed Lori
(yes, lori is actually blown up and set on fire in this level. rate it 'T' for Teen). Crawl through air vents, run through the furnace, try and see through the ice of the freezer......Wind Meister3 has it all!

Expect more updates soon.....