PDA

View Full Version : Sort of future Jazz...

Spaz Boy
Dec 6, 2001, 06:50 PM
Can everyone stop asking the question WHEN WILL JJ3D BE RELEASED? WHY DONT WE MAKE IT? and stuff like that? We already have 10,000 of them, just look at one of those for the exact same answer. NO. It isn't released. NO. It won't be released. Not to anyone in peticular, (though it will make this forum a lot more empty ;)), but I think that it justs gets annoying after awhile. Well, that's my ranting for today.

~SB

Krezack
Dec 7, 2001, 12:10 AM
Shhhhhhh. Stop killing the forum we barely have visitors as it is anymore.

Txl Kill
Dec 7, 2001, 02:47 PM
Your being ver singleminded! No JJ3D by WTG will not ever be realeased! Yes, There is a possiblity it will be made if i wernet such a lazy *** i would do it. No the demo that is already out will not be realsed! It is not complete! but still fun :p

MaGoo
Dec 7, 2001, 03:32 PM
I already made a post like this before. No, JazzJackrabbit 3 will never see the light of day. Get over it.

Txl Kill
Dec 7, 2001, 03:34 PM
i agree! but dont deny that its not possible because it so is! but only as a MOD most likly never as a full seperate game!

Krezack
Dec 8, 2001, 11:29 PM
anythings possible with the source code...

$tilettø
Dec 9, 2001, 01:07 AM
why should they release it it pretty much sucks the only thing i like is the menu

GuMmYBeAr!
Dec 9, 2001, 10:47 AM
yah.. imho.. the game sucks pretty bad. I played it twice or somethin and got bored... bad graphics. it wouldnt have worked anyway. they shoulda made it 2d.

Kaz
Dec 9, 2001, 06:36 PM
Well, we could find an open source engine, ask epic for the rights to jazz and spaz... and then try... or we could <S>illegally find the source to the unreal engine, finish jj3, and then use it all the time</S> give up legally.

Txl Kill
Dec 9, 2001, 06:43 PM
What are you talking about! You people are all out of wack right now! BAD GRAPHICS??? are you kidding me! for a bunch of freelander works they did a excent job! and whats all this bable about open source you dont need a open source engine do any of you even know how to mkae a MOD or am i just the only one?

Krezack
Dec 10, 2001, 01:55 AM
Txl kill your outa line kaz is older then you and knows alot about anything computer related.

Spaz Boy
Dec 10, 2001, 03:38 PM
So what if this doesn't get very many visitors. ;-P
Anyway, to keep this from turning into another lez make jj3d topics (which it seems to be coming close to...) Give it up, they aren't gonna release it. When I emailed Lost Boys about a release date for the source code of jj2, the lady responding didn't even know that it was being released. WTG may be different, but I dunno. Well, 'tis all for now.

'ye

~SB

Disguise
Dec 11, 2001, 05:06 AM
Yes the graphics sucked. There are games out there now that makes mincemeat out of graphics like that. Just get over the fact that it's not gonna be released, sheesh.

StormyThunder
Aug 7, 2002, 05:54 PM
How do you know? The Jazz Jackrabbit 3 demo/game wasn't even released yet! They're illegal to get so the people who say the game sucks must be lying. Unless it's one of the Jazz creators and they don't like their own work.

I'm still going to wait for Jazz 3 to come out. Anyways, just don't look at the Jazz 3 topics if you don't want to read about people asking about Jazz 3?

I see how it can get sickening but the people who want to give up on Jazz 3, must not like Jazz Jackrabbit a lot.

Bobby aka Dizzy
Aug 7, 2002, 09:29 PM
Around 2 years ago now the project was declared officially dead by the people making it.

Krezack
Aug 10, 2002, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by StormyThunder
How do you know? The Jazz Jackrabbit 3 demo/game wasn't even released yet! They're illegal to get so the people who say the game sucks must be lying. Unless it's one of the Jazz creators and they don't like their own work.

I'm still going to wait for Jazz 3 to come out. Anyways, just don't look at the Jazz 3 topics if you don't want to read about people asking about Jazz 3?

I see how it can get sickening but the people who want to give up on Jazz 3, must not like Jazz Jackrabbit a lot.

Please stop bumping old threads.