PDA

View Full Version : What will my new pack be?

KRSplat
Dec 9, 2001, 06:29 AM
Well, what should it be?

In The Wizard of DOS you would travel through different DOS programs, like edit. This would need a tileset.

In Rat Rage, you would battle lots of... rats. However the game would be more of a puzzle or test. I would not need a tileset for this.

~SPLASH~
Dec 9, 2001, 08:06 AM
This smells like people trying to impersonate Disguise and trying to be important. No offence.

KRSplat
Dec 9, 2001, 09:27 AM
Why would I impersonate Disguise? I bow down to him, not mock him. :p

I just wanted to know so I wouldn't be wasting my time making a levelpack nobody likes. In fact, I've done it before on the jmmb, but ended up not doing anything.

Chiyu
Dec 9, 2001, 11:42 AM
That DOS thing seems cool.

JanusJackrabbit
Dec 9, 2001, 01:00 PM
Not much choice, think of some other ideas.

Wazz Wackrabbit
Dec 11, 2001, 10:39 PM
Definitefly (Man, I can't spell dat) Wizard of the Dos!
Man, I'm a computer maniac :p

~*scram*

Disguise
Dec 12, 2001, 12:14 AM
Impersonating me? Of course he's impersonating me! As a matter of fact, he's impersonating me in the same way I'm impersonating Epic by making tilesets and levels. He's impersonating me in the same way that I impersonate all of you because I also play JJ2. He's impersonating me in the same way that I impersonate huge companies that send questionnaires out to people in order to gain information to improve their services. Heck, just because one person has an idea it doesn't mean that nobody else is allowed to use it.

Oh, btw, I voted for Rat Rage. I don't think a DOS tileset will look too good, being just black with a few white commands. Heck, just my personal opinion, which is exactly what you want ;)

Krezack
Dec 12, 2001, 01:56 AM
oh this is tileset? i thought it was levelpack...oops
clears cookies and votes for rat rage

Disguise
Dec 12, 2001, 02:45 AM
No no no, this is level pack, but the Wizard os DOS will have a custom tileset of DOS, Rat Rage will use any tileset and odesn't need to be custom. Choose a level pack not a tileset ;)

Krezack
Dec 12, 2001, 04:01 AM
Ok then back to DOS, sounds more fun anyway it could be a great puzzle if done correctly might. Want to ask for Black Ninjas help there. :D He is good at tests so i presume he would be good at puzzles.

Wazz Wackrabbit
Dec 12, 2001, 11:56 AM
I imagine the blinking _s.
Too bad there won- Hey, cool!
An own kboard to type things!
It'll be tricky to make a keyboard. All those trigzones,
trigscenes... >_>
But DOS idea sounds kewl. Eh?

KRSplat
Dec 13, 2001, 01:58 PM
I think Rat Rage would be easier. I'm not voting, but a DOS simulation would be hard to do. I actually don't know how to do it.

I've actually already started Rat Rage. But I'm not far, so I'm willing to do something else.